Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 [ Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

Gorgeous pics of PMY! Thank you for sharing! @OksanaS

@alicolumna may I ask where do you watch My Ear Candy with Engsub? I only saw a few clips in YT and I'm hoping to watch it all.

I recently started watching Busted and I'm amazed on how brave she is on handling that snake. No one dared except for her and the other girl followed her while the men cowered...lol.

• Like 4

18.07.30 #ParkMinYoung live broadcast on Weibo MinYoung said she gonna go to France to photoshoot magazine and buy bag there keke! She love bag so much She also gonna goes to Phuket for holiday with #WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKim

DjWk7xAUwAEblED.jpg

• Like 4

Dang! There were 4 million people watching her weibo live chat. Way to go, PMY!

• Like 4

I love how blooming and bubbly she is on her appearances post drama hehe can't wait for her interviews and magazine shoots. 

@kenrei I also started watching Busted and love how brave and smart she is plus I get to hear her laugh a lot :heart:I admire her way with words and her good english skills hehe

Binged watch her previous interviews too and I really love her honesty and confidence with herself which is for me important in order to be strong in life and never lose that lively smile and sparkle of hers. I'm just wondering about her philosophy in doing movies, I read that on her 20s she believes that actors should stick to acting so she doesn't participate in varieties. However, now that she is on her 30s she feels more free now to try and take on variety shows. Does anyone know why she does not do movies that much?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, kenrei said:

Gorgeous pics of PMY! Thank you for sharing! @OksanaS

@alicolumna may I ask where do you watch My Ear Candy with Engsub? I only saw a few clips in YT and I'm hoping to watch it all.

I recently started watching Busted and I'm amazed on how brave she is on handling that snake. No one dared except for her and the other girl followed her while the men cowered...lol.

Just on YouTube haha..she's too private so I enjoyed it very much

• Like 1

@ruuuuthpfttrue that! Her English skills are admirable and I also read that her Chinese is good too! Is there anything she's not good at?! :lol:

Jaesuk even joked that she makes them (male castscasts in Busted) look bad by being fearless...lol. I really hope she can guest in other variety shows too as I love seeing her being herself. She's just so lovely and funny to watch. I can't tell how many times I keep repeating the 2 funny scenes where she slipped clumsily and just lay there laughing... so adorkable!

I also wonder why she's not active in movies. I hope she can explore this area. She's really talented and has so much to offer.

• Like 3

@alicolumnaoh that's where i watch it as well. I just can't find all their episodes. Besides enjoying her camaraderie with LJK, I like seeing her fashionable clothes. For me, she's not only an ear-candy in this show but an eye-candy too! :D

• Like 2

The news from her interview she said she won't explain further to matching instagram photos as its not true. Then proceeded to say I will tell you when I will marry.

DjgMQLEVsAAGw6a.jpg

Spoiler

DjgPvQoUYAAg70R.jpg

DjgPwaLV4AErbpp.jpg

DjgPw8kU4AE6fki.jpg

DjgPxjlU0AAYLfS.jpg

• Like 5

I really love her stylist team :wub: Someone on twitter said that her initial interview articles are deleted, I wonder why. I hope their dating rumor will tone down now so the drama and the casts' acting will be highlighted as they deserved it

• Like 2