Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

18.07.30 #ParkMinYoung live broadcast on Weibo MinYoung said she gonna go to France to photoshoot magazine and buy bag there keke! She love bag so much She also gonna goes to Phuket for holiday with #WhatsWrongWithSecretaryKim

DjWk7xAUwAEblED.jpg

• Like 4

I love how blooming and bubbly she is on her appearances post drama hehe can't wait for her interviews and magazine shoots. 

@kenrei I also started watching Busted and love how brave and smart she is plus I get to hear her laugh a lot :heart:I admire her way with words and her good english skills hehe

Binged watch her previous interviews too and I really love her honesty and confidence with herself which is for me important in order to be strong in life and never lose that lively smile and sparkle of hers. I'm just wondering about her philosophy in doing movies, I read that on her 20s she believes that actors should stick to acting so she doesn't participate in varieties. However, now that she is on her 30s she feels more free now to try and take on variety shows. Does anyone know why she does not do movies that much?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, kenrei said:

Gorgeous pics of PMY! Thank you for sharing! @OksanaS

@alicolumna may I ask where do you watch My Ear Candy with Engsub? I only saw a few clips in YT and I'm hoping to watch it all.

I recently started watching Busted and I'm amazed on how brave she is on handling that snake. No one dared except for her and the other girl followed her while the men cowered...lol.

Just on YouTube haha..she's too private so I enjoyed it very much

• Like 1

@ruuuuthpfttrue that! Her English skills are admirable and I also read that her Chinese is good too! Is there anything she's not good at?! :lol:

Jaesuk even joked that she makes them (male castscasts in Busted) look bad by being fearless...lol. I really hope she can guest in other variety shows too as I love seeing her being herself. She's just so lovely and funny to watch. I can't tell how many times I keep repeating the 2 funny scenes where she slipped clumsily and just lay there laughing... so adorkable!

I also wonder why she's not active in movies. I hope she can explore this area. She's really talented and has so much to offer.

• Like 3

I think she herself has a great fashion sense as even her personal pics in IG are very stylish. But of course, her stylists deserve credit as well.

I agree. I hope people would talk more about how memorable her portrayal was as Kim Mi So. She really nailed her character. It's been awhile that I enjoyed a female lead throughout the entire run of the drama. It's why I'm here still gushing on and on about her :D.

• Like 4

@kenrei ohh truue I also love her fashion sense, I just assumed her stylists did this because it's an official interview and shoot hehe 

Btw, @Netizentown on twitter provided some eng trans to her newly released interview 

I hope we can get another movie hehe actresses can show more of their acting prowess in movies since they can have themes more daring and not acceptable on dramas lol

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Ok...so now that the rumor has been laid to rest....who do you think PMY should act with next? I wish she would do another drama with LMH but I know thats never gonna happen. JCW maybe?

He's in military tho so most likely no lol a lot of male in their 30s are also in service. Also, for some reason actors being paired again in drama/movies is very rare in kdramaland. But since I just watched busted I want to see Yoo Yeon Sok as her partner hehehe

I'd like her to be the chairwoman next time actually haha PMY got the regal classy look part. So excited for her to have a movie soooon. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

He's in military tho so most likely no lol a lot of male in their 30s are also in service. Also, for some reason actors being paired again in drama/movies is very rare in kdramaland. But since I just watched busted I want to see Yoo Yeon Sok as her partner hehehe

I'd like her to be the chairwoman next time actually haha PMY got the regal classy look part. So excited for her to have a movie soooon. 

I know LMH as well as JCW are in military but I was hoping PMY could star in one of their comeback projects. I agree that K dramas hardly ever repeat the lead pairs and I think that makes sense. New OTP = more exciting. Is YYS a big name in K dramas? I'm still new and don;t know everyone. But I do hope PMY stars with one of the prominent male leads as that can hugely impact the ratings. PMY is so amazing...be it her looks or be it her acting prowess....she just needs the right writer/director combo and an amazing male lead to create fabulous chemistry with!

• Like 2