Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

18 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Cr.Iyujunhwanhyi IG

Is that really MY, 3rd on the right? I thought that was her, but not quite sure. If its truly her....this is really RARE people. I don't remember seeing her having dinner/outing with her co-stars posted on IG (we all know she doesn't these things on her IG account), but even in other dramas we don't see her eating with them...LOL.

I LOVE that MY looks more happy and confident nowadays (as compared to the past), whether shooting photo shoots or shooting new dramas..she seems more radiant and just so cheerful! Even in BUSTED! I was a little worried that she might be quiet and overshadowed by the comedians.....boy was I wrong! She was one of the most intelligent (if not the smartest) and outgoing one on the team. Brains, beauty, charisma, and the list goes on....a delight to watch her on her first variety...or should I say second...I loved her in My Ear's Candy as well.

Can I say thank you again to NAMOOACTORS? They really are good in promoting her. So many MY goodies since she joined them.:blush:

Fighting MY!!!!!!

• Like 3

K-LOOKBOOK: MOST STYLISH CHARACTERS IN KOREAN LEGAL DRAMAS

Prosecutor Lee In-ah (Park Min-young) from RememberHer coatdresses are always on point in this series that it was not surprising she won the affection of young lawyer Seo Jin-woo (Yoo Seung-ho). Or maybe because they both look beautiful that I’m think they are a couple we ought not to forget?

Remember Lee In-ah (Park Min-young)

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/30/k-lookbook-most-stylish-characters-in-korean-legal-dramas/

• Like 2

1527658673295713.jpg

Actor Park Seo Joon expressed satisfaction with her on-screen partner with Park Min Young in the TV Presentation of their drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" in the Times Square in Seoul today, May 30.

"It's nice to be with Park Min-Young" Park Seo Joo said.

"In fact, I watched "High Kick" when I was in the military. "I watched all the episodes."

"I had a good impression of Park Min Young since then, and I wanted to work with her. It was a great opportunity."

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/9139/

• Like 2