Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Зображення

Park Min Young In Talks To Lead New tvN Drama

Feb 17, 2022
by S. Nam

Park Min Young may be starring in another new drama!

On February 17, Sports Chosun reported that Park Min Young will be starring in the new tvN drama “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” (literal title).

In response to the report, a source from her agency Hook Entertainment shared, “It’s true that Park Min Young has received an offer for the leading role of ‘MonWedFriTuesThursSat.’ She is positively reviewing the offer.”

“MonWedFriTuesThursSat” is a drama that depicts the life of Choi Sang Eun, a “single life helper” who acts as a wife for single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions.

Park Min Young has been offered the role of Choi Sang Eun, a woman possessing many great qualities and virtues. She uses her talent unsparingly to help men who don’t want to get married. By having Choi Sang Eun as their “wife,” the men get reappraised by the people around them. Choi Sang Eun works diligently from Monday to Saturday to help single men who want to be acknowledged by society and their families, but she keeps Sunday free to herself. In addition to being fluent in various languages, Choi Sang Eun is also skilled in golf, fencing, and rock climbing. Not to mention, she has Michelin-quality cooking skills.

After making her debut with MBC’s “High Kick through the Roof,” Park Min Young starred in numerous hit projects including SBS’s “City Hunter,” KBS2’s “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and tvN’s “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.” Currently, she is starring in JTBC’s new drama “Forecasting Love and Weather” with Song Kang.

“MonWedFriTuesThursSat” will be helmed by director Nam Sung Woo of “100 Days My Prince,” “Kkondae Intern,” and “My Roommate is a Gumiho.”

Stay tuned for more updates on the upcoming drama!

• Like 1

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 - New drama: Cruel Office Romance (2022), Upcoming drama: “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” (2022)

Yoo Yeon Seok Joins Park Min Young In Talks For Upcoming tvN Drama

Yoo Yeon Seok Joins Park Min Young In Talks For Upcoming tvN Drama

Feb 17, 2022
by S. Cho

Yoo Yeon Seok may soon be returning with a new drama!

On February 17, it was reported by YTN Star that Yoo Yeon Seok had received an offer for the male lead in tvN’s upcoming drama “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” (literal title). Currently in talks for the female lead of this drama is Park Min Young.

Following the reports, Yoo Yeon Seok’s agency King Kong by Starship commented, “tvN’s new drama ‘MonWedFriTuesThursSat’ is one of the dramas that Yoo Yeon Seok has received an offer for.”

Jointly produced between CJ ENM and Studio 605, “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” is about a helper service that provides wives to single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions.

After debuting in the 2003 film “Old Boy” as Yoo Ji Tae‘s younger counterpart, Yoo Yeon Seok has gone on to star in numerous hit dramas such as “Reply 1994,” “Mr. Sunshine,” and “Hospital Playlist.” He is currently starring in the musical “Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1513467wpp/yoo-yeon-seok-joins-park-min-young-in-talks-for-upcoming-tvn-drama

Park Min Young Praises “Forecasting Love And Weather” Co-Star Song Kang, Reveals Her MBTI, And More

Park Min Young Praises “Forecasting Love And Weather” Co-Star Song Kang, Reveals Her MBTI, And More

Feb 21, 2022
by L. Kim

Park Min Young shined in her recent pictorial with Cosmopolitan!

The actress exuded early spring vibes with her red, purple, and pink outfits, and her brilliant jewelry enhanced her graceful aura. Park Min Young’s smile warmed up the photo shoot and created a warm mood that closely resembled the spring sun. In addition, her red lips and pink blush maximized her sweet charms to the fullest.

Spoiler

park-min-young-1.jpg

In the interview following the photo shoot, Park Min Young talked about her current drama “Forecasting Love and Weather.”

“Forecasting Love and Weather” is a romance drama about the work and love lives of people who work at the Korea Meteorological Administration, Korea’s national weather forecast service. Park Min Young stars as the frosty Jin Ha Kyung, who does everything by the book and is fastidious about keeping her personal and professional lives separate, while Song Kang stars as the free-spirited and determined Lee Si Woo, who boasts an impressive IQ of 150 but only cares about the weather.

When asked what efforts she made for the project, she replied, “It was not easy to say technical terms related to the weather like it was part of my daily life. Unlike medical and legal dramas, there weren’t many models I could refer to. So instead of watching movies and dramas, I watched a lot of documentaries.”

Spoiler

park-min-young-21.jpg

Concerning her co-star Song Kang, Park Min Young praised, “He is Lee Si Woo himself. His synchronization with his role is amazing.”

When asked about the key point of “Forecasting Love and Weather,” she shared, “The process of a man and woman with opposite personalities becoming alike as they fight is interesting. It’s a drama that contains all the strengths of an office romance.”

Spoiler

park-min-young-3.jpg

Park Min Young, who has been playing lead roles since her debut in “Unstoppable High Kick, has continuously been starring in one or more projects every year. Regarding that, she commented, “Even now, I think I’m really lucky. So I don’t do anything carelessly. It’s all because I realized the weight of responsibility given to me earlier than others.”

When the interviewer said that she seems like a serious person, the actress revealed her true personality, saying, “I’m not a model student. I like dancing, and I’m the type to cram for tests.” Laughing, she added, “My MBTI (short for the Myers Briggs type indicator) is ENFP. I heard that [ENFP] is like the insider (someone who is like a social butterfly) among outsiders (someone who is less social) and the biggest insider of insiders.”

Spoiler

park-min-young-41.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Jae Young Joins Park Min Young In Talks For Upcoming tvN Drama

Kim Jae Young Joins Park Min Young In Talks For Upcoming tvN Drama

Mar 8, 2022
by L. Kim

Kim Jae Young may soon be returning with a new drama!

On March 8, it was reported by Xportsnews that Kim Jae Young is positively reviewing an offer to play the male lead in tvN’s upcoming drama “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” (literal title). Currently Park Min Young is in talks to play the female lead, and this is also one of the dramas that Yoo Yeon Seok had received an offer for.

Following the reports, Kim Jae Young’s agency HB Entertainment commented, “It’s true that Kim Jae Young received an offer to star in ‘MonWedFriTuesThursSat. He is positively reviewing it.”

Jointly produced between CJ ENM and Studio 605, “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” is about a helper service that provides wives to single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions.

Kim Jae Young debuted as a model in 2011, and he has starred in numerous hit projects such as “Black,” “100 Days My Prince,” and “Money.” His most recent acting project was “Reflection of You.”

Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1516285wpp/kim-jae-young-joins-park-min-young-in-talks-for-upcoming-tvn-drama?fbclid=IwAR0ndlJxhnPFNxntbHpi6MJmiOaHKaO9aswuJMMJDM4djaKhk6NPxhKF7iw

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
news-thumbnail

Park Minyoung Opens up about Focusing on Acting, Thoughts of Getting Married, Her Ideal Type, and More

Park Minyoung shared her thoughts in her mid-30s.

On April 8th, Park Minyoung sat down for a wrap-up interview for her recent drama 'Forecasting Love and Weather'. During the talk, Park Minyoung talked more about her priority in life, thoughts of getting married, her ideal type, and more.

Spoiler

20220408_051740_770_0.jpg

Image Source: The Qoo

The actress said, "Then and now, I always prioritize working over love," and continued, "Even after I get married in the future, I will continue to act. I never change that mindset. People say that I am now at the age when I should get married. However, these days (my age) is not when I should get married, but when I should work. I know how to work and how to chill a bit. It's the perfect time to work."

Spoiler

20220408_051747_557_1.jpg

Park Minyoung went on, "I have actually thought about getting married since I was in my early 20s. I used to think that I would get married when I turn 27 or 30, or when I am in my mid-30s. However, I have passed those ages. I still love working. Supposedly, there's a time when I feel tired but as I work, I feel the excitement. Even having a meeting about my work is a fun thing for me. That's why I think I'm still far from marriage. I still prioritize working." The 1986-born actress then revealed that she is the type of woman who doesn't fall in love easily.

Spoiler

20220408_051752_545_2.jpg

About his ideal type, Park Minyoung commented, "I wonder when I can date someone who prioritizes his work more than me. I also prioritize work so I think it's better if it's someone who prioritizes working. I like that kind of man. I think someone looks cool when he is passionate about his works, even though it means that we will have less dating time."

https://gstarlive.com/news/19483

• Like 1

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 - upcoming drama: “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” (2022)

Park Min Young Talks About Getting To Know Song Kang, Her Role In “Forecasting Love And Weather,” And More

Park Min Young Talks About Getting To Know Song Kang, Her Role In “Forecasting Love And Weather,” And More

Apr 10, 2022
by S. P

Following the finale of JTBC’s “Forecasting Love and Weather,” Park Min Young sat down for an interview to share her thoughts on the drama and her role!

The JTBC romance drama is about the work and love lives of people who work at the Korea Meteorological Administration, Korea’s national weather forecast service. Park Min Young stars as the frosty Jin Ha Kyung, who does everything by the book and is fastidious about keeping her personal and professional lives separate, while Song Kang stars as the free-spirited and determined Lee Si Woo, who boasts an impressive IQ of 150 but only cares about the weather.

In the interview, Park Min Young revealed that she extensively studied the Korean Meteorological Administration to prepare for her role. “I wondered how South Korea could survive without the people who work here,” she mused. “They’re doing a job that can’t be done without a sense of duty and passion. I’ve become grateful and have more understanding for them, so I feel bad when there’s an erroneous report.”

Park Min Young commented on the theme of romance throughout the drama as her character falls in love with a younger man. She shared, “Since their romance progressed so fast, when it began to falter towards the middle and end I felt like it was a real shame, both as an actress and a viewer. At the end when there was a picture, I wondered if we should have filmed it. However, we had to show the subject matter of the drama so I came to terms with it. I’ll take care of my regrets in the next drama.”

On the matter of how she got to know her co-star Song Kang, Park Min Young commented that they had first met on the set of an advertisement before meeting again at the script reading. She also revealed that they had dinner together with other cast members, where they all agreed to drop formalities and speak casually with each other. She added, “We were able to speak informally with each other and became people who could converse freely.”

Park Min Young’s character Jin Ha Kyung is very direct and makes all of her thoughts and feelings known. When asked if she could do the same, Park Min Young replied, “I found her coolness really surprising and somewhat strange. I wondered if I was just from a different generation. The scene where she spouts off was actually the decisive scene that made me want to take on the role. I really wanted to do the scene and shout that curse word. Even if there were 99 different frustrating moments, I wanted to give viewers catharsis with that single scene.”

The actress surmised that her personality is around 50 percent similar to that of her role. “Her passionate and serious cool side when she works is similar to mine,” she said. “However, I’m not as cool as her and I’m a bit more social.”

In the drama, Jin Ha Kyung gets pressured by her family to get married. Park Min Young had some thoughts on the matter as she commented, “It’s something I’ve been continuously thinking about since my 20s. When I look at my interviews, it appears that way. I was like, ‘I’ll get married in my 20s’ or ‘When I’m 27,’ and that turned into ‘I’ll probably happen in my 30s.'”

She reasoned, “I still love my work. I figured I would turn a new page whenever it became boring, but the more I act the more enjoyable it becomes. It’s really fun when we all get together for meetings. I think marriage is still pretty far away.”

In response to a question about her driving force, Park Min Young said, “I want to overcome and make up for my regrets. I keep moving forward by thinking about that. When I overcome one thing, another appears, and I want to overcome that, too.”

Park Min Young compared her life to the flow of the weather, saying, “There were plenty of sunny days, but they’re not always like that. There have been typhoons before, and there was a time where my heart felt like a desert. Looking at it now, I feel like a new spring is beginning. Last year my health was in bad shape, but I’ve gotten a lot healthier this year. I feel brighter mentally. I think spring is coming again. Acting is so enjoyable and there a lot of new challenges I want to take on.”

One of the themes of “Forecasting Love and Weather” is the growth that can be achieved through failure. When asked if she had experienced anything similar, Park Min Young shared, “I really related to seeing them face failure so confidently, and I 100 percent agree with the fact that you have to get the wrong answer often in order to get the right one.” She concluded with a laugh, “I’m considering working hard at getting lots of wrong answers.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1521394wpp/park-min-young-talks-about-getting-to-know-song-kang-her-role-in-forecasting-love-and-weather-and-more?fbclid=IwAR2ckneA-PgDQHjRgSsQgbtOdbNANb-lPI-8BA4kI9KiYFKbHvBwxrN2X-c

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Confirmed To Star In New Rom-Com Drama

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, And Kim Jae Young Confirmed To Star In New Rom-Com Drama

May 3, 2022
by S. Nam

Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Kim Jae Young are confirmed to star together in tvN’s new drama “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” (literal title)!

“MonWedFriTuesThursSat” is about a helper service that provides wives to single people needing partners to take to gatherings for married couples and school reunions. The rom-com portrays the story that unfolds as Choi Sang Eun gets entagled with Jung Ji Ho, who is on a long-term exclusive contract for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Kang Hae Jin, who signs a new contract for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. “MonWedFriTuesThursSat” will be helmed by director Nam Sung Woo of “100 Days My Prince,” “Kkondae Intern,” and “My Roommate is a Gumiho.”

Park Min Young will be playing Choi Sang Eun, a woman possessing many great qualities and virtues. As the perfect partner, she chooses a career of helping single men who don’t want to get married instead of getting married herself. Known for dominating the romantic-comedy genre, Park Min Young previously impressed in “Forecasting Love and Weather,” “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” and more with her lovable energy and emotional portrayal.

Go Kyung Pyo will be taking on the role of Jung Ji Ho who has been in a long-term contract with Choi Sang Eun for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for his fifth year. In addition for the reason behind his contract being a secret, Jung Ji Ho is a mysterious character whose occupation, hobbies, and personality are also shrouded in a veil of secrecy. Go Kyung Pyo captivated audiences in the past with his skilled acting and charisma in “D.P.,” “Private Lives,” “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate),” and more.

Finally, Kim Jae Young will be playing a chaebol family’s youngest son and hallyu star Kang Hae Jin. Kang Hae Jin is Choi Sang Eun’s newest client for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and he will cause a great storm in her heart. Having impressed with his role in “Reflection of You,” viewers are anticipating Kim Jae Young’s charming new transformation.

The production team shared, “Park Min Young, Go Kyung Pyo, and Kim Jae Young are confirmed as the leads of ‘MonWedFriTuesThursSat.’ Since this is a gathering of [actors] with irreplaceable charms who showcase tight acting skills and exceptional understanding of their characters in every project, we think that they will showcase the greatest synergy with their phenomenal chemistry. Please look forward to the 2022 sweet romance [story] which will cross the boundaries between work and personal life.”

“MonWedFriTuesThursSat” will premiere in the second half of 2022. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1524609wpp/park-min-young-go-kyung-pyo-and-kim-jae-young-confirmed-to-star-in-new-rom-com-drama

IG Update

Можливо, це великий план 1 людини

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...