Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Shooting news!!!

Min Young send herself and all team first coffee truck 

trans: I wanted to treat you this first Coffee truck. Let's us shoot happily during this 6 months from Jin Ha Kyung role Park Min Young Cafe de Minyoung.

And KBS radio workers saw Min Young on shooting today. 

Зображення

Зображення

Papago trans in the first pic: I just came to do a weather broadcast, and I'm filming JTBC's new drama <The People of the Meteorological Administration>~~ I like Park Min young, but I saw her in person. It's the same as the picture. Yeppo~

• Love 2

On 6/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, Oksana Sutra said:

Shooting news!!!

Min Young send herself and all team first coffee truck 

trans: I wanted to treat you this first Coffee truck. Let's us shoot happily during this 6 months from Jin Ha Kyung role Park Min Young Cafe de Minyoung.

And KBS radio workers saw Min Young on shooting today. 

Papago trans in the first pic: I just came to do a weather broadcast, and I'm filming JTBC's new drama <The People of the Meteorological Administration>~~ I like Park Min young, but I saw her in person. It's the same as the picture. Yeppo~

I hope they change the title, the plot is captivating but the title should be a little more catchy and mysterious especially it is airs in netflix. it is too long, like a research paper, it needs to change a little, In house love cruelty sounded better :D

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images/ tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Yep the guy is good, but with min young the chemistry is guaranteed anyway as we all know :D Baby kang made some spicy scenes too, but have to admit that no one handles romantic scenes like min young, she has a talent of making them sweet and pure <3 

I am curious about how they look together visually. Hope namoo posts a photo of those two together :selfie2:

@Yumiyue @Oksana Sutra I am very very much curious about two things:

1) who will send food trucks to support min young, she has a wide network of friends in showbiz and the covid is not such a problem anymore. Hope we have some interesting faces like in 2019 :D

2) Who will start with the weather forecasting first :D I have made a decision, the first one who starts the cycle of weather forecasting is the one i will ship with min young, let's leave it to fate (just for fun) :D :D

what do you think girls? 

so happy about Kim Mi Kyung joining the cast. she is min young fated mother in dramas, love those two together :D

I think we will be able to see many food trucks this time as they are filming for 5 months...so having high hopes 

I'm really excited about the weather forecast part....Min Young has a good diction so I'm looking forward. 

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

I think we will be able to see many food trucks this time as they are filming for 5 months...so having high hopes 

I'm really excited about the weather forecast part....Min Young has a good diction so I'm looking forward. 

Yes i heard they are filming until December right? do you have any idea when is it going to air? 

I was talking about weather forecasting in instagram posts :D Hope she is more active now that she is shooting. But she is wearing autumn/winter clothes when shooting? 

I didn't expect her to cut her hair :)

I am also a little curious about her interactions with yoon park, he is going to be her ex-fiancée after all. :selfie2:

@Yumiyue She sent the first coffee truck to the cast. Hope we have some interesting trucks sent this week :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Yes i heard they are filming until December right? do you have any idea when is it going to air? 

I was talking about weather forecasting in instagram posts :D Hope she is more active now that she is shooting. But she is wearing autumn/winter clothes when shooting? 

I didn't expect her to cut her hair :)

I am also a little curious about her interactions with yoon park, he is going to be her ex-fiancée after all. :selfie2:

@Yumiyue She sent the first coffee truck to the cast. Hope we have some interesting trucks sent this week :D

I think they will start airing in December and will end in February 2022....Jin Ha Kyung's apartment was rented for 6 months for shooting (from June to Nov). Hopefully they could carry on shooting according to their plans but because of the covid situation they may not be able to.....