Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

On 3/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, flutterby06 said:

I'm one of those people who fell for Park Min Young a bit more than Ji Chang Wook while watching Healer...

Because Cha Young Shin, the character is that amazing! One of the most well written female character in K-drama and awesomely played by PMY, in my opinion.

Happy Birthday, Park Min Young. Hope you'll get more amazing roles in future.:heart:

I concur with you, @flutterby06. Park Min Young really brought Cha Young Shin's character to life and her portrayal is really so believable. CYS is one of a kind in the dramaland. I watched Healer for her. :heart:

The Healer thread has become active again lately because some of us are rewatching the drama. The feeeels are back! :love:

• Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, Conan2209 said:

Firstly, I don't and never thought I will ever watch a Kdrama...simply cos I do not understand the language.

Then, I chances upon Sec Kim in Netflix...like numerous time, I have to say I got intrigued with the title...

And before you know it, I am falling head over heels over Park Min Young...maybe its her smile, maybe its the character she portrayed, maybe its just her being her...

So, there you go, a new fan like only now!

Please watch Healer!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kenrei said:

I can’t wait to watch PMY as the fanatic Seong Deok Mi! She’s adorkable. Also loving her pansuits as curator. At least this would be diff from her pencil cut skirts from WWWSK. 

yea, I hope this show will be as popular, if she is already popular in Korea now, she needs a second one to be termed top notch, best selling, versatile actress by local media