Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

I’m so happy seeing Rachel posted an update on her Instagram. I was just hoping for a pic similar to the prior years but we got more. Her message is just so heartwarming and once again she made her fans feel so much appreciated. Her effort to thank her fans in English is truly wonderful. She knows her fans are scattered all over the world and she made sure we’ll be able to understand her. I love her more for it! 

Park Min Young Makes Thoughtful Donation In Her Fansâ Name

Park Min Young Makes Thoughtful Donation In Her Fans’ Name

Park Min Young has expressed love for her fans with a heartwarming donation.

In January, the actress held fan meetings titled “My Day” in Taipei and Osaka. Wanting to give fans a special gift, Park Min Young personally came up with an idea for a Season’s Greeting while preparing for the events.

All of the fans who participated in Park Min Young’s Asia fan meetings were given a calendar filled with the actress’s photos, a mobile, photo cards, and more. Fans were then informed that the proceeds from the Season’s Greeting would be donated, and the item was available for online purchase for fans who were unable to attend the fan meetings.

Since many of the photos included Park Min Young and her dog Leon, a donation of 5,017,500 won (approximately $4,451) was made to the animal protection group KARA in the nickname of her fans “MY beans.”

Park Min Young said, “It might be nothing compared to your love for me, but I hope you know that I think about all of you a lot more than you think.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307793wpp/park-min-young-makes-thoughtful-donation-in-her-fans-name

• Like 2