Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@PiyuMiUmesha

Thanks a lot dear for those kind and warm words. It means a lot to me that my words touched somebody. For all of us who have been watching her for the past few years, we feel so happy to grow older with her, see her maturing, getting wiser and more calmer as a person. And guess that goes for her fans like me as well. We have also become wiser with her.
 I am happy you have become a regular in this thread a. So happy healer is bringing new fans to the soompi PMY thread. Makes me happy to see the thread updated so fast these days. Thanks everyone!

Loved her KBS Guerilla Date. Nice to see her interacting so closely with her fans after so long. She seems to be very comfortable with it. The interviewer is also treating her like someone older, so the questions are also more mature. Hoping she is reaching the right frame of mind to have her own fanmeets. It is time she tried something like that. We would also get to see another side of her. Now, she can do so many things as part of the fanmeet - sing some songs and dance Hug. :)

Guest blossomnagr

Yes, I also like guerrilla date interview. She is confident and open. I always considered her interviews wise and honest but this one included maturity as well. And as I said before, I love her determination.

Here is some update, Jessica SNSD, friend of Park Min Young for more than 10 years followed her on IG and Park Min Young shi followed her back. As we know previously Jess and PMY followed each other on weibo as well. 
685a5698jw1eot5xkrx7sj20k00k0ab8.jpg685a5698jw1eot5xmv84jj20jz0k0myb.jpg

Hi @swcheeks :-h

Yeah, they look so cute together and they were in the same agency before :) Hopefully, there'll be the chance for them working together again :)>-

For JCW-MY, how i wish them to be cast in the movie together right after Healer ends [-O< just like SYJ-KNG after their drama end they casted in movie

together again :)

For MY's next leading men, i think there's a little chance for KJJ since he already worked with MY in Dr.Jin :) I prefer SIG for her next project

because they do look good together indeed :x They seem got along really well together and MY seems so comfortable with him too ;)) ;;)

Anyway, i can't wait to see our ISENBERG Couple's pictorial for S/S collection 2015 8->

Park Min Young SohuTV interview english translation

Park Min Young’s Sohu TV Interview

Jan 2015

translated from Chinese subs in the video below
http://tv.sohu.com/20150204/n408498866.shtml

Hello to everyone from Sohu TV, I am Park Min Young.

Q: In ‘Healer’, you fell in love with a night courier named ‘Healer’, while rookie reporter Bongsoo also confessed his love to you. Who would you prefer in reality - the cool night courier or the lovable rookie?

For me, I would be more attracted to Jung Hoo himself as compared to the cool Healer or Park Bong Soo. I have always been attracted to manlier guys. Over the cute (the video subs said 鲜肉, which literally means fresh meat ^^) hoobae or the awe-inducing Healer, I much prefer Jung Hoo who exudes a manlier and humane aura.

Q: ‘Healer’ is a story that weaves together thrilling action scenes as well as romantic scenes. On SohuTV’s hottest dramas survey this month, it has even garnered the top spot. Where do you think Healer’s key to success lies in?

If we are talking about the key to success, I feel that our drama will allow the audience to be fully absorbed into the well crafted action scenes, which are lacking in the drama scene recently. It is a quality drama that that will be able to please the audience. Not only are there intense fight scenes between the male actors, the weaving in of emotional scenes in the show will rouse the emotional sides of our viewers. I think the above two points are the key to our success. In my opinion, as compared to other dramas, this drama seems special even to me. It is the type of drama where the script slowly reveals its charm over time.

Q: Your character in ‘Healer’ is one who is very brave and passionate, and is quite different from your previous characters who were more gentle and introverted. Which character resembles you the most, and which is your favourite character?

Rather than saying that Chae Young Shin is different from my previous characters, she is a character that has growth and development. The key difference between Chae Young Shin and my previous characters is her willingness to follow her intuition and her heart in her actions. She is the type who is very straightforward and frank. Actually, my favourite character till now has been Yoon Hee from Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but after filming this drama, it has changed to Healer’s Chae Young Shin. Healer is a work that has me deeply in love and invested with my character, after a long time. Even though filming is still in progress, the filming process has been happy and interesting. Every scene was discussed and shot in detail, and the script is fantastic. It is a production that I really like, and feel happy just to be a part of.

Q: Your previous movie was ‘The Cat’ which was released in 2011. After four years, do you have any intentions of making any more movies in 2015?

The one movie I have filmed was a horror film which wasn’t actually a genre that I liked. It was one which I worked on when I first debuted. It was a great film nevertheless, and was a valuable experience to me. 
Also, I began filming Healer after a two year hiatus, so it was natural that I did not have any new films in production. Now that I have made a return to filming dramas, I too have thoughts about continuing acting in films and have begun looking at some film scripts.
Hopefully I will be able to present my acting to everyone through films within this coming year. While I don’t have any preference for film genres, as a female I would lean towards romantic comedies that can arouse emotions in the audiences’ hearts. Recently, I saw the movie ‘Her’, which was very touching. It was a film that possessed utmost beauty in the images, colors and cinematography presented, and left me feeling ambitious. If it was a film like this, I would want to participate in it.
Q: Do you have any intentions of learning Chinese, with your proficiency in English?
Actually, I have started to learn Chinese…Wasn’t I resting recently? I have been learning seriously in that period of time. So I am familiar with greetings and basic Chinese. In order to learn Chinese, I even watched films and television dramas. However, I am still weak in writing and reading Chinese letters, as I find Hanyu Pinyin (phonetic system) easier. If a Chinese word appears, I will be lost so when I have the time, I intend to study the chinese word system properly. I think with some time, everyone may be able to hear me speak fluent chinese.
Q: Then are there any Chinese words that appear in your mind now?
Hmm…things like ‘hello everybody, I am Park Min Young.’ and ‘ I have been learning Chinese recently’.
Q: You were enrolled in Dongguk University’s School of Theatre and Film, do you have any intentions of becoming a film director or producer in the future?
While I am still very interested in directing as well as film production, the work I am doing is the aspect of film that I am studying. For me, I would prefer to enrich my acting skills rather than be a director. And, my thoughts are quite simple on this. I am the type of person who, after choosing a profession, will want to explore the depths of the field. My acting skills have not matured yet, and until that day comes, I do not have any thoughts of developing in other fields.

Q: Would you be interested in appearing in Chinese drama or film productions?

For me, the country of production does not matter as long as the work turns out to be good. I won’t be picky and would like to participate if the work is of good quality.

Q: Lastly, please say a few works to the viewers who support you on Sohu Tv.

To the Sohu TV netizens, Hello, I am Park Min Young. I am very happy to be meeting everyone through ‘Healer’. This work will come to an end very soon, and I hope there will be an opportunity to meet everyone personally. The new year is coming, and I hope that everyone will be healthy, blessed and happy. May everyone have a Happy New Year and hope everyone gives their love to ‘Healer’. It will be a quality work that has a perfect ending. (会作为一部好作品完美收官的 thats what the video subs said)Please lend us your support, thank you!

1484449_1536802579906302_266763269691816