Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Park Min Young wants to fall madly in love and get marriedScreenshot_2015-01-21_16.09.35_2.png

Actress Park Min Young, star of the hit romantic thriller drama Healer, was recently interviewed on Korean TV, and her comments about dating, paparazzi, and her hope for love have caught attention.

Park Min Young was on KBS 2TV's Entertainment Relay to promote her new show Healer, which co-stars Ji Chang Wook. She talked about her experience playing an investigative reporter: "By playing the role of a reporter, I got to understand how competitive that world is and how things like that could happen."

When asked about her love life and whether she wanted to get caught by paparazzi, she replied, "Me? I got caught once." She added, "I want to be madly in love without getting caught." Now, that little comment is kind of important because Park Min Young is the only girlfriend that Hallyu superstar Lee Min Ho has ever acknowledged. But, as Park Min Young alluded to here, attention by the paparazzi on their budding romance apparently cut it short. 

Park Min Young also said she wanted to get married because "I want that one and only person in the world who is truly on your side....I want to go on family vacations. There are a lot of childcare shows. They're so cute."

http://www.dramafever.com/news/park-min-young-wants-to-fall-madly-in-love-and-get-married/

Guys, I have a Q.Do you guys think that our unni visit this thread?????????????
She is fluent in English & soompi is popular & this thread is active since 2007.So I had this feeling that she visit here.I would love to know your ideas! :x

Guest blossomnagr

PiyuMiUmesha said: Guys, I have a Q.Do you guys think that our unni visit this thread?????????????
She is fluent in English & soompi is popular & this thread is active since 2007.So I had this feeling that she visit here.I would love to know your ideas! :x

Hello pmy fans I'm newbie here and i like pmy she is the only korean actor that I like I repeat again only Korean actor because of her being honest and no no boundary when she talk about what she want to say about her life whether it's work or in her personal life...Rachel park is one incredible lady....love her for that..

Guest blossomnagr

Back to SKKS days, found this gif on weibo and decided to share. These two make me smile. I guess the day was very hot :x
6980ae78jw6dcrhwc4pu0g.gif

Guest blossomnagr

15.01.27 # Park Min Young# hairstylist Updates her Blog ~  # Healer # Scenes before shooting everyone gathered at Park Min Young's house and played with her BABY Zzup (her dog) who is smart and pretty! Cheering Park Min Young in Healer!
imageimageimage

New here - Hi!!! Love PMY. First saw her in City Hunter. I find her acting to be quite natural, and nuanced. She seems to be very detailed with facial expressions and body interpretations of her characters and it doesnt surprise me at all that she won an excellence award! Now about the onscreen chemistry in Healer.....Thunk. It's awesome. Who cares if nothing is going on in RL??? The Reel Life is just Nosebleed Good!

Guest blossomnagr

ISENBERG contracts of Seo In Guk and Park Min Young were prolonged for 2015. We will see this lovely couple modelling for ISENBERG 2015 season collection soon.

via Park Min Young International Fans United 
10543655_662023687254195_117997642586001

Hello to all new members here!! >:D<

It's so hurt to wait for new updates from our onni, I hope she will not leave us for long after Healer will end.But JCW is her perfect partner, I love  SKKS so much, but Healer is...out of competition. He is perfect!!!
u3rQdILYYRg.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

BTS of KBS Drama Awards where Park Min Young and Seo In Guk were hosts. Would be great to see them work together in their next projec :x 

10509501_663487497107814_53436320218406810685355_663487500441147_9050992907779021653979_663487490441148_1890679504914300

via Park Min Young International Fans United