Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

So happy that PMY is going to be an MC. will be waiting to see her as an MC. Meanwhile some photos from 'Healer' Press Con. she is gorgeous :x
B4X-EFRCMAASYl5.jpg:largeB4DbIj6CEAAZVuP.jpgB4ET8eXIIAELbf0.jpg:large
B4DrSoyCMAIljuv.jpg:large

@saved2k we'll wait for their drama sis that wil be great for sure 8->
@blossomnagr You know I was waiting for ur posts,those are awesome as always  :x I must say that Chae Young Shin & her father is so cool in healer :) LOVE their acting & both of them   :x  

Hello :-h @blossomnagr

I'm glad you're back :D Without you the thread is so quiet and my life lacks of Min Young's news :(

I'm so happy that our Isenberg Couple are going to be MC at KBS Drama Awards this year :) It almost three years already that we didn't see our girl in

evening gown right?! :( I bet she will looks stunningly in her evening gown as always :x :)>-  I really can't wait to see her again :) <:-P 

More photo from CeciDigital IG :) She's really super pretty ;;) :x

10313539_760405137339953_120749517554197

Cre: HKMYFC

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22de8db36bf61aad8b

I really love her character in Healer :x She's so naturally cute and super adorable as Chae Young Shin ;))

I can't get enough of this scene :D =)) I kept replaying it again and again :)) =)) CCS and CYS are the best ^:)^ :-bd I really love them both together :x :-* 

Their dance moves really blend well together \:D/ =D>

Cre: PMY DC

OMG! PMY gets drunk in Healer. That'll be awesome  :D I can't wait to see that. 
She is rocking again after two years. Healer will definately be a super hit. Chae Young Shin , u are awesome :x OMO now I can't wait to see the 3rd episode. :D 8-> 2015 is definately Park Min Young's year. Unni love u always.Fighting! :x

Hello everyone,
Back here after a long long time coz life has been busy. I am glad to be back to watch a great character from Min Young. Always knew she had it in her to play a quirky n wacky character like this. It is characters like these where the heroine is funny and has charisma that earn them fans. In other dramas where they play just the romantic lead, true, people will ship the couple, but they may not think of the female characters as great on their own. Here many are enjoying the OTP chemistry, but also loving Chae Young Shin as a character and her shenanigans.
This may be my personal take, but I think de-glamming usually gets an actress more female fans may be coz many of them then start seeing beyond her beauty which sometimes acts as a real obstacle to a fairer judgement. But then it also has to be coupled with solid characterisation and acting. MY is doing good so far. I loved how she has changed both her body language and tone to bring out the tomboyishness, cheekiness and carefreeness of the character. During GJI,she had said the writer had asked her to use a faster way of speaking. It wasn't that obvious to me when I watched it, but here I can perceptibly see the difference in tone. Min Young has been more feminine in her characters so far, so the unrestrained behaviour of Chae Young Shin is a welcome change. Let's hope this role acts as a breakthrough in MY's career and gives her the confidence to stretch her limits as an actress. It is a great thing when an actor can come out of his/her comfort zone and this drama has given MY moments like that so far.
Thank you everybody for keeping this thread a warm home for PMY fans like always. Good to see the front page updated @blossomnagr. Was a pleasant surprise! 
Hi @saved2k Glad to see you so active now. The cast looks very comfy together. I think that shows in their onscreen interactions as well. 
Good night, everyone!

Park Min Young is awesome in CeCi issue & her acting in Healer is in high class too. Although some haters give negative feedback for it (I’m sure that they are jealous of MY) she is doing her best for the character as always.     Seems like she has good chemistry with other stars in Healer (specialy with Ji Chan Wook) too.                                                        

I am super exited for the next episodes of Healer & for the KBS awards too.8-> :x