Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

As I read the info on her. I'm falling even more in love with her. She speaks 3 languages! Her native Korean language, Chinese/Mandarin, and English. She is so perfect! Help. I really can't take it anymore. 

On 7/28/2017 at 8:52 AM, OksanaS said:

[07/28/17] Park Min Young Instagram Update.

"A Long Time as a Model in #Compagna #Since2011"

20376168_1358035124243615_59550840764666

Reveal hidden contents

20429657_1358035247576936_96668880520247

20376083_1358035097576951_74189513352328

20375981_1358035157576945_81123806844557

20525632_1358035194243608_36528331633010

Again, beautiful. Effortless beauty. I just like her so much. She looks like a good person, you know? :) 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 4:29 AM, saved2K said:

Since her 7DQ drama is almost over..... I am super excited for her next project.  She did mention in one of her latest interviews that she wants to do another project for this year.... most likely a movie.  Whatever it is.... for sure I'm going to check this out.

Just for fun.... I have listed several actors I want her to co-star with.... please share yours:heart::heart::heart:

Hm... I'll have to think about this. I would love it if she starred in a drama with Jo Jung Suk. They are labelmates, right? I'm going to think about who else I want her to co-star with. Honestly? I think she could have any costar out there because she is so talented. I hope the costar is worthy of her. I hope his skills can match hers. I think her acting is perfect. I believe that she is a Lady Shin. I believe that she is in Joseon Era. I think she is so real. I could go on. I just love everything about her. And I appreciate her. I think she works hard. I think she loves acting. I feel her emotions when she acts. I don't like seeing her cry. It breaks my heart :( 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Again, beautiful. Effortless beauty. I just like her so much. She looks like a good person, you know? :) 

Very true say she's not some shining star, but she is great actress, kind and smily person, she is very love her family and friends and she is so care  about her fans, I never like to read any celeb. pages but PMY's IG page is so worm and comfort place it is so love there  Her IG name rachel_mypark 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Very true say she's not some shining star, but she is great actress, kind and smily person, she is very love her family and friends and she is so care  about her fans, I never like to read any celeb. pages but PMY's IG page is so worm and comfort place it is so love there  Her IG name rachel_mypark 

Well, I am not surprised what I said is true. I think it's obvious, you know? I think it's obvious if you just watch her act. I've never observed her outside of her drama, but I like the way you describe her :). So she cares about her fans? Aww! What a sweetheart! So you don't read any celeb pages but you read hers? Well, I understand you. I feel comfortable with her. I think if I was in her company I would enjoy it :). That's her instagram? I didn't know she had an instagram. Ooh. I will definitely follow her.Thank you! So guess what? I don't think it's a good idea to give me her instagram because I'm just going to stare at her all day :D. How long have you been her fan?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I don't think it's a good idea to give me her instagram because I'm just going to stare at her all day :D. How long have you been her fan?

It was 2012, oh it was in that time when she took two years break she return in drama land only 2014. It was very long two years when her fans only waiting any news, she didnt post anything in social pages We only knew that she was studying and traveling, and now she's back and promised us more so for a long time to not disappear and work like a cow. :) 

she cares about her fans? Aww! What a sweetheart! 

Yes, on Healer after party She came with small packs, there were a lot of her fans, they waited a long time in the cold when she entered the restaurant where the whole team had gathered in a few minutes her guards ran out and put those packets to her fans saying that  it she had transferred, there were various trinkets And a postcard, she wrote that it seems difficult for them to love her, because she disappears for so long, but she loves and thanks them for their support only because of them she was able to achieve everything, at that time she promised so long not to disappear.

• Like 3

On 7/30/2017 at 10:52 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

As I read the info on her. I'm falling even more in love with her. She speaks 3 languages! Her native Korean language, Chinese/Mandarin, and English. She is so perfect! Help. I really can't take it anymore. 

there's this award show i saw her, she really can speak Chinese well... now i can't remember is it held in Hong Kong or something. she was supposed to be co-presenter of something, she spoke chinese fluently with a chinese actor. (coz i am chinese i can tell. )

• Like 3

On 7/28/2017 at 4:29 PM, saved2K said:

Since her 7DQ drama is almost over..... I am super excited for her next project.  She did mention in one of her latest interviews that she wants to do another project for this year.... most likely a movie.  Whatever it is.... for sure I'm going to check this out.

Just for fun.... I have listed several actors I want her to co-star with.... please share yours:heart::heart::heart:

@saved2K
let me join you in my list of fav actors.

Ji Chang Wook
Jo Hyun-jae
Joo Won
Lee Jong Suk
Lee Joon Gi
Yoo Seung Ho

Spoiler

i had a older-senior list of guys, maybe wait for her for a good years, will be matching when she is older a little:
1) Jung Woo Sung (his 'A Moment to remember' melt your heart, but his 'Cold Eyes' chill you to the bone),
2) Jang Dong Gun (from "All about Eve" to "Taegukgi")
3) Jang Hyuk (his "Deep Rooted Tree" is one of the best Saeguk i have seen.)
4) Gong Yoo (his 'Silenced" is the Best, and "Age of Shadows" movie were great.)
5) Ji Sung (his current drama 'Defendant' is proving to be good, far better than Entertainer.)
6) Su Ji Sub ("Cain and Abel", or "Always")
7) Lee Dong-gun (his Signature “7DayQueen” forever give Yeonsangun a new face.)
8 Gang Dong-won (Every movie going fans know Gang Dongwon)
9) Kim Myung Min (Beethoven virus, Six flying dragons, Closer to Heaven.)
10) Choi won Young ("Hello Monster" creeps you to your bones... just like JWS's cold eyes>)

above, she already worked with JiChangwook and Yoo Seungho, but i think these other should be good for her. i also want sparks to fly and her career to reach new high.
esp. Su Ji Sub. Gong Yoo, Jung Woo Sung. all these senior ones at my spoiler's list.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@saved2K
let me join you in my list of fav actors.

Ji Chang Wook
Jo Hyun-jae
Joo Won
Lee Jong Suk
Lee Joon Gi
Yoo Seung Ho

Reveal hidden contents

i had a older-senior list of guys, maybe wait for her for a good years, will be matching when she is older a little:
1) Jung Woo Sung (his 'A Moment to remember' melt your heart, but his 'Cold Eyes' chill you to the bone),
2) Jang Dong Gun (from "All about Eve" to "Taegukgi")
3) Jang Hyuk (his "Deep Rooted Tree" is one of the best Saeguk i have seen.)
4) Gong Yoo (his 'Silenced" is the Best, and "Age of Shadows" movie were great.)
5) Ji Sung (his current drama 'Defendant' is proving to be good, far better than Entertainer.)
6) Su Ji Sub ("Cain and Abel", or "Always")
7) Lee Dong-gun (his Signature “7DayQueen” forever give Yeonsangun a new face.)
8 Gang Dong-won (Every movie going fans know Gang Dongwon)
9) Kim Myung Min (Beethoven virus, Six flying dragons, Closer to Heaven.)
10) Choi won Young ("Hello Monster" creeps you to your bones... just like JWS's cold eyes>)

above, she already worked with JiChangwook and Yoo Seungho, but i think these other should be good for her. i also want sparks to fly and her career to reach new high.
esp. Su Ji Sub. Gong Yoo, Jung Woo Sung. all these senior ones at my spoiler's list.

I'm with you guys, for me it would be interasting to se her with Jo In Sung

8Cbf9ViYLSQ.jpg

And I'm still waiting for her work with Park Hae-jin

Park-Hae-Jin.png

• Like 5

Yes, to Jo in Sung. his "That Winter the Wind Blow" literally blow my heart to melo pieces.
since MinYoung is discovering herself expert in melo drama, its time she goes deep into acting, instead of those Rom-com....
with such Jo In Sung, or even Seo In Guk... (oh boy, you should see Hello Monster, Seo In Guk in it). he's not the Hunk type, but when he acted with Park Bo Gum, although many let PBG steal the show , but Seo In Guk carries his own weights, and there's one scene that he discovered PBG is his brother..... beats his chest in pain...

we really needs a line of mastery in melo-actors to try Minyoung to bring out her best, just like in 7DayQueen, she's just getting better and better. i believed Remember War of the Son, although there's no OTP awesome chemistry, but PMY 's angst power is awesome there, subtle but heart wrenching to watch. From Remember to 7DQueen, i think she's starting to find where her gift belongs. MinYoung-ah, next step, Movie world?

actually at the elimination first round before Round 1 of the present Drama Contest. i chose Remember War of the Son, but too bad, it wasnt even in the top 10 or top 5.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

there's this award show i saw her, she really can speak Chinese well... now i can't remember is it held in Hong Kong or something. she was supposed to be co-presenter of something, she spoke chinese fluently with a chinese actor. (coz i am chinese i can tell. )

Really? I think she gets more and more interesting to me. So she speaks Chinese well? I'm glad! I think she is so cool. Oh my! She speaks Chinese fluently. I think she surprises me every time! I like her so much. I think there is something innocent and angelic about her. It looks like anyone could have a nice time with her. I think she is special. I think she is talented. I don't think she's boring. I can go on. I just want to shower her with compliments :) 

• Like 2

I think she can be paired with anyone because she has amazing acting skills. I think she makes several faces. I think when she's sad, you're sad. I think you can just see the sadness. I think when she's happy you can see that she's happy. Oh another thing I like is her voice. I like her tone and I like the way she pronounces words. I think her voice is so sweet :heart:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Really? I think she gets more and more interesting to me. So she speaks Chinese well? I'm glad! I think she is so cool. Oh my! She speaks Chinese fluently. I think she surprises me every time! I like her so much. I think there is something innocent and angelic about her. It looks like anyone could have a nice time with her. I think she is special. I think she is talented. I don't think she's boring. I can go on. I just want to shower her with compliments :) 

@2handsintertwined in that award show, she was paired with a chinese actor, she praised the chinese actor for being "handsome" hahaha. he blushed. of coz she will always has this cute accent that she can't shake off... but her simple chinese words is easily recognised. she present the award stuffs in chinese. not in korea, when the other korea stars present they all speak korean, only she speak chinese.

i think she used the word " " means handsome. yes, to me, if one day they throw her noona romance, i think she can do well again. actually i am the only odd one out there who liked her noona romance in Remember. (but pls don't go Hollywood, and paired with the A-lists there, i want to keep her in Korea, hahah)

oh you want real real melodrama that wringe your heart out in pieces but in modern era, not saeguk.. .try Remember War of the Son.. she paired wiht a younger actor Yoo Seungho, not much 'chemistry' so said alot, but because she put her heart in, the crying scenes is in a league of her own. not much skinship. only one kiss, very chaste kind.
yeah, she is special. classic beauty. elegant! i used that  w couple pic for my profile pic because now i am labouring for this drama contest for W., last time i used to put healer pic, and remember pic.

sad to say, her two chinese dramas still hanging in the air. minyoungie-ah, don't go china to film any more, we wait until neck long long your brightness of ming, the brightness still don't shine on our little screen, how? we still can't see your braveness in Braveness of ming. Your city of time also time running so slow, not time up to screen here?
(smile: 'Braveness of Ming' and 'City of Time' were her 2 china-made dramas. not screened yet. i remembered @OksanaS  was waiting and mentioned many times. )

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@2handsintertwined in that award show, she was paired with a chinese actor, she praised the chinese actor for being "handsome" hahaha. he blushed. i think she used the word " " means handsome.

oh you want real real melodrama that wringe your heart out in pieces but in modern era, not saeguk.. .try Remember War of the Son.. she paired wiht a younger actor Yoo Seungho, not much 'chemistry' so said alot, but because she put her heart in, the crying scenes is in a league of her own. not much skinship. only one kiss, very chaste kind.
yeah, she is special. classic beauty. elegant!

She even compliments other actors. Can she get any more perfect? I will definitely check out Remember War of the Son. You said it doesn't have much skinship. That doesn't make me happy because I want to see her have skinship with other actors :). A chaste kiss? Ok. I think that's okay :). You think she's in a league of her own? I believe you and I agree! Yes, she's special and a classic beauty! Oh my. I think she's elegant too! I think she's classy. How does she dress? Is she a tomboy? :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

She even compliments other actors. Can you she any more perfect? I will definitely check out Remember War of the Son. You said it doesn't have much skinship. That doesn't make me happy because I want to see her have skinship with other actors :). A chaste kiss? Ok. I think that's okay :). You think she's in a league of her own? I believe you and I agree! Yes, she's special and a classic beauty! Oh my. I think she's elegant too! I think she's classy. How does she dress? Is she a tomboy? :) 

huh..... much skinship... then beside 7DayQueen (which has a bed scene,,, hahaha.) and bursting with skinship...you can definitely try Healer first. Healer got MANY kisses scene, and one chaste but swoon-worthy bed scene. Healer created a good strong shipper thread and has fans still shipping her with JiChangwook.

or City Hunter, she almost received good report for CH, has chemistry with LMH>
but if you want sweet youthful romance, you want a very raw fresh MY, can try Sungkyunkwan Scandal .)
Healer, CityHunter, Sungkyunkwan Scandal made the '3-Best' before 7DayQueen come on screen. (of coz, i am not bashful to proudly claim i am "faithfully-healerites".

someone above mentioned Yoo -Ah-In, he secretly admired MY's character in Sungkyunkwan S, which made many still hope they act together. for me i want a Healer2 (fat-hope i know). haha. dressed? you back read... OksanaS has been faithfully posting all her posts... she's the 'Face' for Compagna.

:Dsorry, for camping here so long today, normally i try to keep quiet in her thread, not to bring my delulu stuffs here, keeping Minyoung thread restricted to just Minyoung without mentioning of any shipping stuffs. isn't this the unspoken rules here, keep shipping stuff out. so the above is just to introduce the few Hit-dramas with extremely swoony chemistry with the diff actors, not to stir shippers stuffs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

uh..... much skinship... then beside 7DayQueen (which has a bed scene,,, hahaha.) and bursting with skinship...you can definitely try Healer first. Healer got MANY kisses scene, and one chaste but swoon-worthy bed scene.

(or City Hunter , you want a very raw fresh MY, can try Sungkyunkwan Scandal .)
Healer, CityHunter, Sungkyunkwan Scandal made the '3-Best' before 7DayQueen come on screen. (of coz, i am not bashful to proudly claim i am "faithfully-healerites".

someone above mentioned Yoo -Ah-In, he secretly admired MY's character in Sungkyunkwan S, which made many still hope they act together. for me i want a Healer2 (fat-hope i know). haha. dressed? you back read... OksanaS has been faithfully posting all her posts... she's the 'Face' for Compagna.

talk tonight i have stolen too much time to chat here, today i was very high because of some good news

Ok :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

She even compliments other actors. Can she get any more perfect? I will definitely check out Remember War of the Son. You said it doesn't have much skinship. That doesn't make me happy because I want to see her have skinship with other actors :). A chaste kiss? Ok. I think that's okay :). You think she's in a league of her own? I believe you and I agree! Yes, she's special and a classic beauty! Oh my. I think she's elegant too! I think she's classy. How does she dress? Is she a tomboy? :) 

hahaha... actually I want to object that 1 kiss scene... And I guess, PMY was so shocked too cause it's not even on the script...  The director just included that impromptu.... Im pretty sure, that PMY doesn't like that.... cause on her interview, she seems so uncomfortable with that question.... I know she doesn't like romance with younger actors with huge age gap... (same here!... hahaha)...

• Like 3