Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

wow PMY has such a strong background?!! 
I watched alot of previous interviews on youtube, one of it mentioned she is very good friend with YAI, he is the one who taught her some SNS applications. 
YAI msg her using that application but she dunno how to use so did not reply then YAI asked her why she dun reply (did hereally call or msg her using another application?) :)) she told him she dunno how to use =))
and one of SKKS photoshoot BTS I saw her calling PYC "yoochun ah, yoochun" wow she seems to be really on friendly termswith alot of handsome actors, save alot of nations previous lives.

Guest youngshin

celyw said: wow PMY has such a strong background?!! 
I watched alot of previous interviews on youtube, one of it mentioned she is very good friend with YAI, he is the one who taught her some SNS applications. 
YAI msg her using that application but she dunno how to use so did not reply then YAI asked her why she dun reply (did hereally call or msg her using another application?) :)) she told him she dunno how to use =))
and one of SKKS photoshoot BTS I saw her calling PYC "yoochun ah, yoochun" wow she seems to be really on friendly termswith alot of handsome actors, save alot of nations previous lives.iam

Guest blossomnagr

I know that her contracts with ISENBERG (sport clothing brand) and COMPAGNA have been prolonged so we will soon see Spring 2015 collection photos. May be at the end of February. But in regards to Healer promotion, there is still no news.

She does visit NYC time to time but I don't know where her sister lives. 

@celyw some SKKS gifs :)

d1950697gw1epcczk98xig206n06eanh.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young hugged goosebumps emotional acting10873400_784386051655543_12848777987363810835186_784386044988877_296101425786037

10830696_784386054988876_109346967928014

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20150105125203439

Guest treasure51

thats why we(I) love her more and more. shes is so educated, humble, rich (woow), mature, pretty

looking forward for her next project. i would like to see her in movie, not just drama, interesting story, hv beautiful loveline.

I am but who's that guy that standing so near to her, holding arms?
blossomnagr said:It seems soon we will see interview with Park Min Young as well 

'15.02.17 soonsports 記者更新instagram (cr.opip3608)

‪#‎힐러‬ ‪#‎박민영‬ 인터뷰. 역시...채영신 역할과 비슷하게 쾌활하고 성격 최고!!! #힐러 끝나고 4월 달에 중국에서 하시는 작품 잘 되면 좋겠다!!】'

Google translate 

15.02.17 soonsports 記者 更新 instagram (cr.opip3608)[# # Park Min-young healer interview. Top cheerful similar too ... chaeyoungsin role and nature! # Healers who wish to work well when the end of the month of April in China !!]image

Guest youngshin

Wait...I am not entirely sure about this...but for affluent families in Korea, don't they usually arrange the marriages of their children?

I hope not since it sounded like PMY dad has  business in US and hopefully Americanized in that sense.

Sorry SJN said love wholeheartedly so hopefully no arranged marriage for her. LOL