Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@utcqepe Omoooooo finaly our RED chingu here.I'm so glad to know that JCW same as MinYoungssi.
@utcqepe & @FemaleQuixote WELCOME hugs  >:D<   >:D<   >:D<   >:D OksanaS said:

I'm already waiting for her new drama/movie, hope she don't leave us for long, Please unni!!! CHAEBAL!!! [-O<

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young weibo and IG update 
Translation: ' All presents are beautiful ‪#‎Lovely‬ people#full of lovely gifts‪#‎Min‬ Young Gallery ‪#‎PMY‬ baidu fanclub ‪#‎Ensun‬ Club ‪#‎Healer‬ Gallery‪#‎Thank‬ you'
10980767_670664373056793_179528487475884

Park Min Young Instagram and weibo update 
Translation: 'I will too, keep it in my memory forever. Bye Young Shin‪#‎Healer‬ ‪#‎Youngshin‬'
10302545_670664526390111_372446181538360

Guest blossomnagr

@PiyuMiUmesha here my dear, here, being active on all SNS while job hunting is extremely mess. But love to this sweet actress give me inspiration and strength. Happy to see new people here sharing positive comments. I already miss CYS. Healer is the drama filled in with warmth and sincerity that I appreciate lots. Thanks writernim for creating such a lovely and strong character. PMY matured very much in her acting and behaving. Love it and gonna support all the way. Her collaboration with JCW and YJT oppa was brilliant. They seem to have a wonderful time over there for which I am thankful for all cast and crew. 

Guest blossomnagr

City Hunter boy who played in Healer with Park Min Young again updated his IG 
15.02.11(cr.suk513056)
Long time since City Hunter days, I grew up , ~~~ ♡♡♡ Park Min-young sister still give a lot of charm and warmth 
1908371_670668166389747_4852392444530088

Back in 2011
10968542_791955557518244_809218022526880

@blossomnagr I were so badly waiting for you & your AWESOME posts.Thank for those photos I didn't know that, that boy is the same one from City Hunter.He is right he has grown up @-) & 'PMY Noona' OH how sweet :x Min Youngssi is so lovable & so close with kids,she will be a Great mother in future :x :)

Guest blossomnagr

PMY at Healer Party

Brand: ISABEL MARANT
Price: $ 479.60
Cr HKMYFC
14685_670671846389379_18861576919757800310978573_670671843056046_665825290647434

Brand: Fleamadonna;

sweater Model: Embroidered 

Sweatshirt; Price: $140;

sweatpants Model: Embroidered Sweatpants;Price: $170

88d633e2gw1ep6wexhf87j20fa08474o.jpg88d633e2gw1ep6wf0qeepj20dw0dwgls.jpg88d633e2gw1ep6wezyhm9j20a50h1t8y.jpgBrand: G-cut;
Model: 7214450029;
Price: $15
088d633e2jw1ep6wru6em8j20fa07rq3h.jpg88d633e2jw1ep6wrwfa82j20gi0fu3yw.jpgBrand: Accessorize;
Model: CHUNKY CABLE FUR POM BEANIE HAT 691054; 
Price :9 USD 
88d633e2gw1ep6vrrccodj20b60ihdh2.jpg88d633e2gw1ep6vrsi7nmj20zl0jrq4l.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

Soon we will start working on a project for Park Min Young birthday. Last year we did video as a birthday present for her, any other ideas?

@PiyuMiUmesha, thanks dear I do miss you guys here as well. :x

I've been a lurker in this thread for a long time now. I've loved PMY since SKKS. Just want to express how much I appreciate her acting in Healer. I think she has improved so much and has matured as an actress. I felt that she just let herself be the character of Chae Young Shin, like you believe that there is this girl with these traits and this personality, with these quirks and habits. Obviously she worked hard and even shed off inhibitions, even cutting her hair which I think is a great idea. She even said in her interview that this is the first time that she didn't mind if she was pretty or not. Her take on the romantic, intimate scenes with Ji Chang Wook was so lovely to watch because it comes out so natural and real. Their chemistry was really outstanding. Of course it helps that she's working on a great script, with a director who trusts her, and really good co-stars. I was so proud watching her, so glad that she took on this project. I wish that she would have the opportunity to work on projects of the same quality in the future. Much respect for you, MY.

Guest youngshin

Hello!

Any body has the KBS Awards PMY acceptance speech translated in English. 

and also the  Entertainment tonight guesting translated in English, not the guerilla date but the one with the Compagna modeling stint.

she sounds eloquent but I want to confirm since I don't know Korean... I was desperate and asked the only Korean at work, too bad he's never been to Korea, he does look very Korean though..LOL

Guest blossomnagr

@youngshin  Here is acceptance speech with Eng subtitles, bad quality cause taken from live TV broadcasting. For entertainment weekly we will need to wait a bit more until KBS itself translates it into English and puts on youtube. :) Enjoy. 

Guest youngshin

blossomnagr said: @youngshin  Here is acceptance speech with Eng subtitles, bad quality cause taken from live TV broadcasting. For entertainment weekly we will need to wait a bit more until KBS itself translates it into English and puts on youtube. :) Enjoy.  

Guest youngshin

Mauve said: I've been a lurker in this thread for a long time now. I've loved PMY since SKKS. Just want to express how much I appreciate her acting in Healer. I think she has improved so much and has matured as an actress. I felt that she just let herself be the character of Chae Young Shin, like you believe that there is this girl with these traits and this personality, with these quirks and habits. Obviously she worked hard and even shed off inhibitions, even cutting her hair which I think is a great idea. She even said in her interview that this is the first time that she didn't mind if she was pretty or not. Her take on the romantic, intimate scenes with Ji Chang Wook was so lovely to watch because it comes out so natural and real. Their chemistry was really outstanding. Of course it helps that she's working on a great script, with a director who trusts her, and really good co-stars. I was so proud watching her, so glad that she took on this project. I wish that she would have the opportunity to work on projects of the same quality in the future. Much respect for you, MY.

Hello everyone! Dropping in to check on this thread! SKKS made me like PMY. But Healer made me a big fan! :D Bookmarked this thread already, so I do not miss out on her new projects, I already miss her! :(( Oooh, I am seeing some people from the Healer thread here. :)

Guest wizengamot

me too. i started liking her in SKKS. well that's because SKKS is the first drama of hers that i watched. it's also the first saeguk i watched thus after it i was into saeguk