Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

This is my first post here & I so much wanted to post about PMY at first.You know unni, U r a enthusiastic,courteous,cheerful,smart actress who  has beautiful smile & worthwhile personality. I always love & support you unni like everyone in here & I can't wait to see u as Chae Young Shin. (so glad that u join instagram today) Fighting!  :)>- :x :-bd

the picture of PMY with a black over-sized coat, I wonder if the coat really belongs to her???
There's an undeniable chemistry between PMY and JCW but I think she looks good with all her previous screen partners too
park-minyoung-ji-changwook-6442-14181777

with Park Yoo Chun
20110727000324_1.jpg

with Lee Min Ho
20110823_leeminho_parkminyoung1.jpg

with Chung Jung Myung
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_sS6ZcqMryzkAnx-ex7F

or with Yoo Ah In
PYH2010120910680099000_P2.jpg

I can go on with the list but her chemistry will be good too I guess :)
As for me..... I would love to see a Park Min Young-Park Hae Jin drama in the future
park-min-young2-3939-1391651869.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

happy that the thread is getting more active :x keep it up guys :)

Absolutely gorgeous Min Young shi. 
instagram update: 
"Ceci January cover photoshoot was amazing thanks to all the good people but where is Young Shin??? #Ceci #Covergirl #healer #end"
cre:rachel_mypark IG
B4fD3luCcAAmUV4.jpg

CeciDigital instagram update 
"Studio is full of cheers for good work! The glorious energy #Healer #MinYoungPark @rachel_mypark#Healer #Healer #wait Monday"
Credit: Cecidigital IG
B4fdqQuCQAASjVG.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo In Guk and Park Min Young to Stand as MCs for 2014 KBS Drama Awards
B4ULSsFCcAABMlz.jpg:large

It has been reported that singer-actor Seo In Guk will be hosting the 2014 KBS Drama Awards alongside actress Park Min Young at this year’s ceremony.

According to a representative of the KBS drama department on December 8, Seo In Guk and Park Min Young have been chosen to stand as the MCs for KBS’ year-end drama awards show.

Along with this announcement, the rep also shared, “In addition to these two stars, we will be selecting one of the KBS announcers to be MC as well.”

The two upcoming MCs are currently acting in KBS dramas. Seo In Guk is appearing in “The King’s Face” as the lead male character of Kwang Hae Goon, while Park Min Young is acting in “Healer” as the female lead role of Chae Young Shin.

The 2014 KBS Drama Awards is scheduled to be held on December 31.

cre: soompi