Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

I praise Park Min Young's determination and sincerity. No matter what, she did not give up her dream to be a well known actress. All the difficulties she had faced, she managed to overcome it with pride. She never bash anyone nor she show her negativity to harmful matters related to her. And in her recent interview for K Wave Magazine when the interviewer asked her to pick up the happiest period in her 20s, she says it is NOW meaning that her 20s was indeed challenging and she does not want to go through it again. 
Interviewer: "How can you describe your twenties in one word? And if you can go back to any period of time, so which point do you want to go back?'

Park Min Young: "Well, my twenties were about "running." I did nothing else but ran forward.Now, I want to slow down and start walking at a rapid pace while appreciating the view.Also, I do not want to go through hardship again, I think right now as a 29 year-old Park Min-Young is the happiest moment of my life." 

Keep inspiring many people Park Min Young and wish you very success in your upcoming drama 'Healer' !!!

Guest blossomnagr

14.10.13 Naver Finally updated the Park Min Young's academic data:  "Dongguk University  (Master's degree)" 
1901427_734400759940391_5167208171047290

Congratulations Park Min Young shi!!! :x

Guest blossomnagr

Photo Collection of Park Min Young's recent CF and SNS updates. She is absolutely Gorgeous :x
via Park Min Young International Fans United Facebook. 

1013766_607112689411962_1756526637936989
:x

Guest blossomnagr

[FAN ART] ISENBERG Fall/Winter Collection 2014 with Park Min Young and Seo In Guk  
(cr. PMY DC) via Hong Kong Minyoung Ensun Fans Club 10647090_733927556654378_504577069842629

Guest blossomnagr

4.11.05 "XPORTSNEWS" Translation 
KBS upcoming drama 'Healer' reveals first shot stills of Park Min Young,Ji Chang Wook, Yoo JI Tae -3 charming actors. 

'Healer' party unveiled its first five days shooting stills of three main leads. The first shot started last month at Incheon subway and shooting currently splits its time between Seoul and Daejeon, Cheongju. 
The second script reading hold at the end of September, hence now 'Healer' focusing on the characters. The actors are acting based on a stable and solid script, the producers are concentrating on shooting the whole force. 
Ji Chang-Wook is aiming to fulfill necessary requirements of leading messenger that codenamed 'healer' and captivate viewers attention by various action scenes. 
Ji Chang-wook has aroused the admiration of the crew with his passionate work while shooting scene in the dark underground subway.
Yoo Ji-tae plays a 'star reporter'- top 1% of all journalists that make others envy. Yoo Ji-tae had the first shot  in Paju on October 18th. Viewers have high expectations as it is his small screen comeback after a long time. Veteran actor Yoo Ji-tae is analysing the work and preparing carefully. 
 Special attention drawing the work of Ji Chang-wook and Park Min-young together. To their collaboration in 'Healer' actors responded  "Well, let's do it," 
Park Min-young Internet journalist dreaming to be a well-known journalist and sexy like Oriana Fallaci. Through the role of Chae Young shin Park Min Young is planning to show her best not only by her drastic change on her appearance with short bob hair but with her performance the character itself. 
'Healer' crew looks distressed(I guess they mean crew is not in rush as they started shooting early) and asking viewers to expect interesting scenes, solid storyline and hot actors that are going to impress.  'Healer' is scheduled to be broadcast next month 8th, follow-up tomorrow Cantabile '.

I translated mostly relying on google translate and personal feelings so might not be precise. 
cre:http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=517851