Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@Jzz

Thanks for boosting up everybody's spirits. Maybe PMY has a chance. Who knows?I voted 2day again. Let's see! Btw, isn't the CAT premiere also on July 7?

Interesting new BTS pic. What you said might very well be true! So we are going to have a restaurant scene next week.

@Natalie

As always, the SKKS pics take me back to those magical days. :) Thanks a lot!

I love seeing PMY and Seo Hyeo Rim. Must be the BTS pic of the last scenes right with PMY in girl's clothing.

@yama

Nay, you are not selfish at all. I too demand an SKKS 2.  Still hoping .... :)

Hello all,

Watched the preview. Looks like Nana will lose her job or else suspension. :( Now we understand the significance of the BTS pic in the restaurant. And YS n JP will have a show-down. Pretty ominous times ahead, and hard times for Nana. Hope the writers will give Nana enough screentime and some progress in her mission to solve the mystery of her father's accident.

But I have a feeling things will speed up now. 3 more left for the CH, Nana's backstory to cover, CH's revelation, the love story to reach a climax, the prosecutor's dilemma about his father's role in the accident...lots to go.

Take care everyone.

Guest JzzMeen

Min Young just tweeted this:

MYCINE.jpg

Photo shoot for magazine cine21

Credit @sweetestMY twitter

Looking forward for the pictures from this magazine.

@mimi on  7th July, "The Cat" is open for public .. but I think normally there should be a VIP Premier before that right?

Thanks @yama for the Ep9 preview.  It seems Nana is no longer works in Blue House ... AND ... and poor bald ahjushi !!! Luckilly YS was there to stop him from getting hit... AND  is it means NO MINMIN moments in Ep9?????:(

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL JUST DROPPING BY BE BACK LATER ON   @ Yama THANKS THE

LINK OF PREVIEW EPISODE 9 CAN'T

WAIT TO WATCH IT

....................HAVE A NICE MONDAY ALLLLLLLLLL....... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Happy Tuesday

ANYONE,  FASHIONS  FOR SUMMER ???

tn_1308547442_-243139280_0.jpg

OR

mysummer.jpg

Another BTS picture,

mycafe.jpg

Credit as tagged from twitter.

MY finished her shooting on 20th. The restaurant/cafe's name is Angel-In-Us coffee.

Guest Natalie2011

@Natalie2011

Thank you so much for the pictures! I am currently in the process of shipping into the MinMin couple but the MulRang pictures is pulling me to go back to them!!! kyaaa...>_< why is it that everytime the two of them are together, I can't help but to feel something going on between the two of them??? okay, delusional mind working again..sorry :rolleyes:

You're right Yama!! PMY and Yoo Ah In are so cute couple !!!! ha ha ha

Guest JzzMeen

Sharing a translated news .....

38160503.4.jpg

Viewers is captivated by "Hunter Password"

Th extraordinary drama "City Hunter" is captivating viewers on Republic of South Korea by their "Hunter Password".

SBS latest drama "City Hunter" is giving magnificent scenes and  breath-taking actions to the viewers, and it brings a whole new drama to  the viewers in Republic of South Korea

It's interesting to see this drama repeats the success of the original  Manga work, and the mellow scenes and the action/suspense scenes is  coming in balance, more and more expectation came for this drama. It  captivated a lot of viewers the "Hunter Holic" and excited to find out  the exciting "Hunter Password".

◆ Go, Obvious Action! - Action using different property, changing concept of the "Action Hunter"."City  Hunter" is different from any action dramas that has several limitation  and boundaries on doing action scenes. This drama is unlike any action  dramas that we've been watching before, especially time-paced  (stripping) drama, because sometimes the action could be constrained,  but this drama has mature action scene that maybe quite hard to come  out. "City Hunter" is on a different level on action drama and has  different concept of "Action", and it captivated many viewers and  popular.In particular, the drama is using bags, spoons or  rope to defeat knife with an beautiful action scenes, showing an  "non-violent" exciting action scenes, captivate women viewers.  Sometimes, "Action Hunter" is a hero born cruel but Lee Min Ho was far  from that, he's elegant beautiful in doing action, even making a work of  art in doing action scenes.

◆ Filled with action and humor twist inside-  There's explosion of cheer and viewers on "City Hunter!"City  Hunter" is telling about Lee Min Ho who's taking revenge from the death  of his real father to a 5 people-group. But on the results, stunningly,  Lee Min Ho in "City Hunter" turned out to be the savior. And it nearly  portrayed the real life of South Korean People's life in some ways.The  first target was Lee Kyeong Wan (Lee Hyo Jeong), who was a corrupted  senator and take poor children's money. Using the media to know about  his corrupted action, viewers is cheering for Lee Min Ho.The  second target ti Seo Young Hak (Choi Sang Hoon) who join as the defense  minister, is doing a manipulation for his 3 sons, to free them from  military. He' s faking the reports that his 3 sons was injured, 3 sons  who Baek Sik Joong (Kim Sang Ho) " 3 john teshing child..". The  multi-dimensional "City Hunter" is gaining a lot of viewers.

◆ Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young's exciting love line."City  Hunter" has an exciting love line between Lee Min Ho and Park Min  Young. Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho) that spends his childhood in Thailand  has crush on Na Na (Park Min Young) from a long time, but he became  awkward and clumsy when he's in front of her. He's not allowed to fall  in love, but Yoon Seong is definitely couldn't help it. They''re arguing  when they meet, but think about each other when they're apart, make  this drama more dramatic.Especially when Na Na shot Yoon  Seong when she's guarding Yoon Seong's 2nd target without knowing, it's a  tragic scene because Na Na hurt Yoon Seong. Na Na and Yoon Seong was in  crisis, especially the dramatic saving of Na Na by Yoon Seong is  leading the scene, their relationship become near and far, up and down.  The viewer's can't miss the tension on their relationship, and the  audience is expecting the evolution of Yoon Seong and Na Na's  relationship in the future, and why that happened to them. One  of City Hunter said " it's a new reality..fresh and frustration is on  their appearance. We're showing that appearance from the warm  relationship.." and " we're giving something gorgeous, fun and moving.."  And seeing the interest on City Hunter, please continue to hope and  love the drama.."

SBS "City Hunter" is aired every Wednesday and Thursday on 21.55 PM KST

Original Source: newsnate

English Translation : Monika

Credit : Thanks to sis Monika HER BLOG

Guest JzzMeen

Lee Min Ho - Park Min Young's way to deal with NG?? Smile Smile

201106211610774962_1.jpg

"City Hunter" Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is revealing their secrets on NG scenes, they face it with a smile.

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is working for their latest SBS Drama "City Hunter" where Lee Min Ho role is Lee Yoon Seong, a MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) graduate that works as body guard on National Communication team, and Park Min Young as Kim Na Na, a former Judo athlete that works as female bodyguard. Both of them is showing beautiful NG Cut, they look lovely.

Now, "City Hunter" is "Smile Hunter" of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young, not showing any awkward smile after the NG, but a pure laughter that makes the atmosphere bright.

"City Hunter" previous episode is considered a result of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young's close relationship to each other. When they did NG on exercising, both of the shout " Sorry" ( on a formal way) to the director and smile, encouraging each other.

In particular, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young seems to be in a pleasant atmosphere on the new released photos, they show their laugh. Fresh and having the bright smile, the two your actors succeed in releasing the message they want to show with the atmosphere. With almost 20 people around them, they look extraordinary.

"City Hunter" publisher said "Two enthusiastic actor, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is working on their acting on City Hunter, and they succeed in making a good atmosphere. With their cool things and the exciting story line, viewers would like it..."

happy@osen.co.kr<Photo Source : SSD >

Original Source : newsnateEnglish Translation : Monika

Credit to Monika HER BLOG

Guest JzzMeen

Hi... sharing old news,, but it is new to me as I just knew MY during SKKS .. hope new fans of MY as me will enjoy reading it...:D

Sorry if the some pictures are already posted..:sweatingbullets:

PRINCESS JA MYUNG GO -  TAKEN FROM MIN YOUNG CYWORLD

0901120355162fb253d7c8975c.jpg?w=400&h=400

The following is a diary entry written by her

It was not on purpose

but because of the fighting scenes

the fats on my cheeks which seemed immovable has disappeared without a trace

Wa yeah… icon_smile.gif?m=1268957919g

But compared to that, something else made me happier

The things that I have learnt from this filming

time to wake up, and improve myself further

Warrior girl, Princess Nak Rang

090112035441384b9da20607d8.jpg?w=400&h=400

Someone (Princess Nak Rang) who possesses exceptional fighting skills…

but it’s definitely not Park Min Young…

Gentle and sweet Princess Nak Rang

0901120354a15c027100c398ff.jpg?w=400&h=400

Kind of awkward for her (Princess Nak Rang) to be carrying a radiant smile

0901120354ff55b763ede8bf0d.jpg?w=400&h=400

It’s really hurting once you get into the role.

0901120354ac9985de88e5086a.jpg?w=400&h=400

The benefit in being a princess is…able to wear beautiful hanboks.

0901120355d5ac769a2c28f75f.jpg?w=400&h=400

With pretty Ryeo Won unnie.

0901120355f6b44ab2282b60f5.jpg?w=400&h=400

With Ho Dong (character name), Kyung Ho oppa

0812270658999dfadadcc38961.jpg?w=255&h=438

“Another challenge. The girl Ra Hee, Princess Nak Rang who is sprinting towards me in 2009.”

08122810115eaa102012fe36b3.jpg?w=350&h=233

20081214095224_23201123.jpg?w=300&h=300

Comments beneath each picture were written by Park Min Young

Credit : Coolsmurf.BLOG

Anybody watching this drama? If you want to know more about this drama, SOOMPI JA MYUNG GO THREAD

I love how MY looks in this drama. She is beautiful as a princess and looks tough and can fight as a warrior girl.

I hope to see Nana as tough as Princess Nak Rang...:)

You can watch MY' fighting scene in this drama  FIGHTING SCENE

Thanks to the uploader : teshidesu26

@JzzMeen

Wow, Jzz. So happy to see all the Princess Ja Myung Go pics and MY's funny comments.  At first I thought all the comments were yours. :) Good to see Ryeo Won also. I have seen that video before and so know how well MY can do fighting scenes. Hope Nana too gets to do some cool and awesome stuff like Princess Nak Rang.

I will be out of station during the CAT premiere. :( Be my eyes and ears, everyone! :P

So, LMH and PMY are the NG couple now? This couple never ceases to amaze me with all the funny names people come up with for them. :)

Take care, everyone.

reading comments really never fail to make me smile...

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the pics!! She's really beautiful in female hanboks and of course, super cute in male hanboks..haha

So they are full of NGs on set?? And it seems that Min Ho's laughter is so intense and contagious when he's with PMY.. :wub:

That's one quality I liked from Min Ho, he's more showy of his feelings than someone else..hahaha, well, that can't be helped..

@mimi26

You're out for the CAT premiere??ohh...too bad we can't spazz on time...but hope you come back soon!! ^_^

Guest beth_21719

HAPPY TUESDAY EVREY ONE HOPE IS EVERYBODY DOING FINE :) I CAME PMY FANS AFTER WATCHING THE

JA MYUNG GO AND THE REST IS HISTORY . I KEEP ON VOTING EVRY DAY HOPING IT WELL HELP , @ YAMA I AGREE

WITH U ABOUT THE MIN HO HE IS NOT AFRAID TO SHOW HIS FEELING THAT'S WHY I'M SHIPPING MIN MIN COUPLE NOW

ONE THOUSANDS .....:wub::wub: :wub:

:( SORRY FOR THE OTHER SOMEONE ...........:(

Guest beth_21719

:angry:   WENT TO THE OTHER SITE AND VOTE BUT EVERYTIME I VOTE THE NUMBER OF PMY   SAME DECREASE DID I DO 

THE RIGHT ONE OR MY VOTE DID NOT SUCSSEFUL ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY AND BEFORE I WENT BED LAST NIGHT I VOTE 

AGAIN THE PERCENTAGE IS LIKE 19% BUT THIS MORNING I GO THERE TO VOTE GURL DECREASE AGAIN .....fury.gif 

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME    BUT I'M STILL VOTING HOPEFULY ONE OF MY VOTES  WELL BE SUCSEEFUL ...... :) 

CAN'T WAIT TOMORROW EPISODE ..............:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL SAME THAT I'M ALONE   HERE GURL DID

U SEE THE PASIONATE KISS PICTURES  I REALLY WANT TO POST HERE BUT I DONT NOW HOW DO IT

............... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:      ............................ONE MORE NIGHT AND

EPIOSDE 9 EXCITED TO WATCH IT .............:)   :) :) :)

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY...

CITY HUNTER DAY again.... have you all seen the picture of MINMIN Couple in SOOMPI CH thread.? Aren't you all excited to watch tonight's episode?

If you interested to know more, go to this SOOMPI News

“City Hunter” Teases with Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s Passionate Kiss!

And here is another version of the translated news.

Lee Min Ho - Park Min Young's " Light Bulb Kissing" - the third exciting kissing scene.

201106220802777888_1.jpg

"City Hunter" Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young share a kiss under a Light  Bulb, this is their third kissing scene (the second is almost-kissing  scene), and it draws attention of the viewers, raising expectation to  the drama.

22nd June would be the broadcast of the 9th episode of SBS latest drama  "City Hunter", and we'll see a warm kissing scene under the light bulb  between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young. We'll see the faint line of their  face under the light, but they're shining with the fantastic  atmosphere.

Lee Yoon Seong's (Lee Min Ho) and Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) feminine  lips met under a light street light bulb looks so exciting. Yoon Seong  touch Na Na's face with one of his hands, and accepting Yoon Seong, Na  Na gently close her eyes, the scene was beautiful in pictorial  appearance. They're bickering when they're living together in the same  house,  but there's not strange atmosphere on the kiss and it turned to  achieved a dramatic scene.

Especially, it's too bad on the 8th episode that has been aired, Lee Yoon Seong almost kissed Na Na on the Sofa, but it failed.

On 16th of June, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young was seen on a top of  apartment in Seoul, behind them is the vision of sunset and they took  the 3rd kissing scene for the 9th episode, under the light bulb on the  night. Behind some darkness that caught by the light bulb, the light  spread makes the scene romantic and soft, truly a transformation of a  serious mood.

Now the "Hunter Couple" is at the full-blow mode on their love line, the  kissing scene proved it and the scene was also important. It was the  3rd kissing scene and they're doing the scene without any NG scene with a  little sheer of light from the light bulb, makes the staff satisfied.

"City Hunter" crew said that " Lee Yoon Seong has the most active  presence in City Hunter, and now Na Na's presence would be greater. More  interesting scenes would be repeated on City Hunter, and we hope that  our viewers would love the story more and interested in it..."

happy@osen.co.kr

<Photo Source: SSD>

Original Source: newsnateEnglish Translation : Monika

Credit: Thanks to Monika HER BLOG

WOW !! they're doing the scene without any NG scene !!!! :vicx:

AND I Love to hear this ...and now Na Na's presence would be greater.   I hope not too much drama.. though I know It cant be helped as now Nana will come between YS and his father. Please dont make Nana's life too miserable...

Enjoy watching City Hunter especially @Beth.....tonight and hope this episode will get better rating..

@Beth, thanks for your vote, we try our best although we know she might lose in this online voting. Dont get depressed. Fans of other actresses will do their best too. I hope she can score high in others( Surveys and Jury evaluation).

Guest beth_21719

THANKS @ JzzMeen GURL EXCITED TO WATCH THE EPISODE TO NIGHT CAN'T SLEEP GIRL ITS

12:00 MID NIGHT WENSDAY BUT I'M STILL AWAKE AND KICKING .......:D THE PASSIONATE KISS PICTURES SEEING

IT MY HEART JUMP LIKE A THOUSANDS MILES . :) MIN MIN COUPLE IS SI HOT I'M STILL VOTING EVERYDAY I DONT

LOSS HOPE KEEP ON FIGHTING ..........................:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

PARK MIN YOUNG FOR UNICEF BIRTHDAY DONATION CAMPAIGN

More MY pictures for the campaign that I posted about it before.

donate1.jpg

MY with artistes of  KINGKONG Entertainment

:) I saw Mr IT in "City Hunter" .........

MIN YOUNG with her message LET'S SHARE OUR

donate2.jpg

Nice drawing!!:D

Check out this BTS vid :UNICEF BTS

I was actually half-asleep when I opened my laptop but when I saw the passionate kiss...goodness, it's like a stimulant to me!!! Honestly I was before thinking of Lee Sun Joon and Kim Yoon Hee's kissing scene in SKKS but this caught my full attention!!! :wub: It seems that there are several kissing scenes in this drama...I bet someone is burning with jealousy seeing this news and pics. and because he hadn't kissed MY for more than 2 times..though he might be happy because the scene didn't have an NG..

Glad to know that Nana will have a more deeper character in City Hunter, especially now that she's becoming a hindrance to Yoon Sung's plan of revenge and JP eyeing on her because of YS...^_^

can't spazz excessively because kinda busy with school today...gonna have my full blast on the weekend..good night ^_^

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL JUST DROPPING BY FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 9 I WELL SAY ANYTHING CAUSE I KNOW SOME OF

YOU DID NOT WATCH IT YES ................... BUT AFTER WATCHING THE KISSING SCENE ALMOST HAVE A HEART

ATTACK GIRL I'M SPEECHLESS ............ .MAKE MY DAY A VERY HAPPY HAPPY  ONE ......

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: