Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest vivaciousvixen

PMY looks gorgeous in those pics. I like how she's really effortlessly attractive, like she doesn't need to be dressed to the nines. :lol: I'm really loving her chemistry with LMH. Their constant bickering really amuses me. :wub:

49128fec97e654d1d40b410c0fd5cc9f_large.jpg

Wow, they look so good together!!!!!!! But the Mickey Mouse on her t-shirt sure looks angry.

You don't know how much this statement made me smile and roll on my bed like crazy...indirect but terribly heart piercing!!hahaha...maybe it has some significance?? I remembered the script of coffee prince being revised to make some hints on YEH and KJK's relationship, so maybe I'm not that delusional to think that it might give a hint to someone's lovelife.. :wub: and now that I have watched SKKS again, I am going back to my ChunYoung delusional land while the 7th episode of City Hunter's soon to be released...

I was actually excited when I've read J4's reunion thinking that they would all be together to promote their drama overseas but then... tears.gif ..nevertheless happy to see that all of them have their own dramas in the present...but totally and sincerely wishing for a SKKS 2...Yoo Chun and Joong Ki wanted it, then the possibility is not that low... w00t.gif

And thanks for the pics...and as usual, Min Young looks gorgeous even without pretending to be one...it's a natural power! B)

@Applebait

I'm happy that you're enjoying the pics like the way I enjoyed it..haha..and yeah, episode 7 for the win...City Hunter's ratings are increasing as each episode pass by, I won't be surprised if the ratings will reach 30% because this drama is daebak! full package in one drama...action+thriller+romance+gorgeous leads=City Hunter..what more can you ask for?? :)

@vivaciousvixen

Yeah, Min Young is actually not trying to be cute and gorgeous...because her actions are too cute..hahaha..kinda reminds me of Kim Yoon Shik's cuteness, even Ah In and Joong Ki admitted that Min Young is cute.. :wub:

Yoon Sung and Nana's relationship is really the humor of the show, including the baldy guy of course and the nerdy guy, I found them hilarious.. :lol: Wonder what would happen given that they are now housemates..okay, kinda reminds me of the political faction roommates in SKKS and SHJ and LMH in personal taste, coincidence?

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I must say, episode 5 was great. My favorite episode so far. Totally feeling the min min chemistry. HONESTLY!

as a matter of fact, while watching this ep, I was really giggling and squealing because of them not because

of the thought that someone might be jealous. It didn't even crossed my mind once!

Before, at the back of my mind, I was thinking that sbs should lessen showing videos of how

close lee min ho and min young are off-screen. Yeah I must be crazy for having this thought because I, too enjoyed watching

the videos, well, that's because I wanted that someone to be jealous(He is still my no.1, you know. ) and they were just too cute.

Anyway, I wanted sbs to lessen showing it since... I'm afraid that min min couple would loose the "couple" vibe and others might

just look at them like they're just friends. I mean in the drama itself. but I was Absolutely wrong. :P

thank god for that.

Daddy long legs! Rawr. Hot as always.

So, he knew Nana even before. He has been sending her letters too! how SWEET was that.

and and and... the clinic scene, totally adorable! HA HA. love LSY's expressions and the way

Mr. DLL blushed... wah.. is it possible to fall inlove with 2 guys? ayee.. how I wish Nana could

end up with the both of them.

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

@yama

the gif that you posted was totally the reason why i'm now feeling the chemistry between our min min couple... HAHA

it looks so... so... sensual, blush.gif and they are not even kissing yet. :P is this shown in ep 6?

*quoted image*

Wow, they look so good together!!!!!!! But the Mickey Mouse on her t-shirt sure looks angry.  :P

Source: KST PMY

HE-HE-HE didn't notice that she was wearing this shirt, but ahh... how I love the print.

no further words to say... you know what I'm thinking right? :lol:

Guest Natalie2011

Yama and the other  pretty  I have no words to say thank you and I' m excited to see your posts and pics and I feel guilty  that I can not find out  any datas to  post here.  I live in Thailand and  I still do not see CH chap. 5  at all  

I must say, episode 5 was great. My favorite episode so far. Totally feeling the min min chemistry. HONESTLY!

as a matter of fact, while watching this ep, I was really giggling and squealing because of them not because

of the thought that someone might be jealous. It didn't even crossed my mind once!

Before, at the back of my mind, I was thinking that sbs should lessen showing videos of how

close lee min ho and min young are off-screen. Yeah I must be crazy for having this thought because I, too enjoyed watching

the videos, well, that's because I wanted that someone to be jealous(He is still my no.1, you know. ) and they were just too cute.

Anyway, I wanted sbs to lessen showing it since... I'm afraid that min min couple would loose the "couple" vibe and others might

just look at them like they're just friends. I mean in the drama itself. but I was Absolutely wrong. :P

thank god for that.

Daddy long legs! Rawr. Hot as always.

So, he knew Nana even before. He has been sending her letters too! how SWEET was that.

and and and... the clinic scene, totally adorable! HA HA. love LSY's expressions and the way

Mr. DLL blushed... wah.. is it possible to fall inlove with 2 guys? ayee.. how I wish Nana could

end up with the both of them.

don't worry..that someone might plead to SBS to stop killing him with that cute moments(heart breaking for him..haha) of MinMin couple..but though they keep on showing the two being friendly, the sizzle of their chemistry on-screen actually is not lessened, it actually fuels up their chem, seeing them too close off-screen..ahhh..so happy, but then again, that someone might be dying with jealousy right now seeing their closeness and might not concentrate in his drama..haha, maybe he was the one who sent that angry mickey mouse shirt on MY to emphasize his utmost feeling whenever he sees the two of them bantering, let's see if she would keep on wearing meaningful attires when she's with Min Ho..:wub:

And Joon Hyuk, :wub: ..ohh, his manly charms really captivates my poor heart..but too bad, he has his eyes only for Nana..if only Nana knows that JH wa DLL, I would be jumping in joy...okay this is a 20-episode drama, maybe she would in ep 10-11?? but then again,totally waiting for the time JH falls in love head-to-toe to Nana and make Yoon Sung the most jealous man in the world, or maybe next to mr. someone??haha.. :lol: And as much as I wished for Min Young to end with both Chun and Ah In in SKKS, and what I am currently experiencing in CH as well, it would be impossible, maybe in our minds we could create a Min Young twin so that my poor Joon Hyuk would not be heart-broken..

Okay, I wish my dear dormitory to allow 24 hours of internet when I moved out tomorrow..so that I could visit this thread that gives me the power and vitamins... ;)

Yama and the other pretty I have no words to say thank you and I' m excited to see your posts and pics and I feel guilty that I can not find out any datas to this thread. I live in Thailand and I still do not see CH chap. 5 at all

I have watched most of City Hunter's episode in youtube, they have the full and part by part videos of episode 5 as well as episode 6, though I doubt it will have english subs...

Guest Natalie2011

Thank you very much Yama ,You know I addicted to this thread 'coz the prettiest Park Min Young and be your fan club too (and all of Posters here!!!!) So glad for hearing you can post here continuously. Bye for now, Night night.!

Guest beth_21719

Min Min couple is so cute together each episode i watches there chemistry is amazing :) wonder if there someone there getting

jealous or how that he feel by looking at the hotness of Min Min couple maybe cann't cocentrate on his US tour pleading his manager

to go home to claim his girl sorry cause my delusional mind function again ............ :( love all the pictures specialy PMY vocation

pictures simpley but beatiful not even try hard :D he he he he i did not pay attention about the Micky Mouse t-shirt why Micky angry

hmmmmmmmmmm........... :lol: have a nice day to all :w00t: be back later ............................

Guest beth_21719

@ Yamashi02   ,     @  Mimi26   ,    @  GOGEOUS.haha  ,  @  JzzMeen    ,   @  AppleBait    ,     @   Natalie2011     ,

i sent PM pls. check it ...........................      :w00t:

Guest Natalie2011

:>Beth Thx for your message  and Happy to contact with everybody , I'm soexcited along with your story  ha ha ha! Hope you 'll send somethingspecial like this ,'coz it  makes me fun and happy . 

Morning everybody here

Guest beth_21719

:>Beth Thx for your message  and Happy to contact with everybody , I'm soexcited along with your story  ha ha ha! Hope you 'll send somethingspecial like this ,'coz it  makes me fun and happy . 

Morning everybody here

welcome gurl just keep on surfing to find some juice about them :D     are u in thailand  me its still friday evening here   have   a nice 

day .......................B)      

city5-00348.jpg

the funniest part for me in CH episode 5, when Yoon Sung tried to shrug the nerdy guy's head in Nana's shoulder... :lol:

city5-00382.jpg

Yoon Sung might be romantically disturbed so that he did the same to Nana, poor Nana's shoulders..haha...oohhh..so romantic!!! Just seeing this moment makes my brain go wild...If they continue to be like this, they will become my OTP... :wub:

@beth

maybe that someone flared up with jealousy when he saw this, right?? haha...my delusional cells are increasing again..^_^

Good day..^_^

Guest beth_21719

@  yama thank you i love that part i'm trying to post it here gurl but its not working  i been doing it almost two hrs getting on my nerve 

:angry:  but any way thank you love  the Min Min couple did u check ur inbox sent something .........................     :w00t:   

I just love the Min Min couple and their insane chemistry. They set the screen on fire whenever they are together. Also, our girl is doing a fabulous job as Kim Nana. She does both the playful and the emotional scenes so well. There is a restraint in her performance in the emotional scenes that is praiseworthy. Also, though it is a conventional character, she has put her heart and soul into her performance and that shows.

At the same time, I have a problem with the way how Kim Nana the bodyguard has been portrayed. Kim Nana's character as a body guard has not been developed well. They could have shown she has the skills to be a body guard, but is still green in terms of experience. But to show her as so careless as not to even care that her door has been locked, that makes her look unprofessional. For someone guarding the Blue House, don't you feel they should give some credibility to her character by showing her as using her brains a bit? I hope they give her some cool action scenes and makes her a worthy partner for YS. I don't want people to say she was miscast just because her character isn't convincing as a body guard. That is one thing which is bothering me a lot.

Btw, I am from India. I had lots of fun reading all your posts n comments from yesterday. I am a bit busy these days since my cousins are here. Once things get back to normal which ought to be soon, I will get back to regular spazzing. Take care, everybody. :)

cute cuts ep 5

*watching these scenes, I can't help but to slowly ship this couple, on the other hand, how about my SKKS OTP?! Chunnie, you have to do something to make me not ship to MinMin couple..^_^ a SKKS 2 at least??

teasing cuts ep 6

*this is sooo cute...Yoon Sung is so naughty to do that, and Nana seems to love money that much, even pricing a kiss for a million...surely, that someone would lose all his money if he's gonna ask for Min Young's kiss..haha :wub: