Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@yama: *hugs tightly* YAAAAAAY!!!! *jumps up and down* Thanks soooo much again for making me spazz! *quoted image* Even 1 pic is good enough for me. Such a cute cute pic... Hope that my poor YAI got a piece or 2 of that BBQ that MY grilled. It seems YC hurriedly chews and swallows it then wants some more. kekeke...*quoted image*

@ the happy family pic... It does look like one, does it? *smiles and daydreams* As for Song Ki's pics, now I believe you that he might also have a thing for her. What is it with these boys that when they stare at MY, there's something there??? Just a random thought, the 1st pic posted, YC and MY look alike? Has that couple-y vibe to it.... *quoted image*

Actually there's a lot more of the pics but I just posted some, haha...you're welcome, actually I was eager to show you the other pictures of Min Young cooking for her co-stars but unfortunately I couldnt find it.. :tears: sorry..though I think YAI got one from Min Young, and LOL at your thought about Yoo Chun hurriedly swallowed the meat for her to give another to him..

The family pic is sooo cute, isn't it? but why did the OTP didn't take one like this?hmm... :rolleyes: maybe if they have a real child..And Joong Ki's stares are so meaningful, like the ones I posted here before... :D

Guest beth_21719

@ YAMAS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL PICTURES GURL YOU MAKE ME SMILE AND MY HEART MELTS

EVERYTIME I SEE PICTURES OF YC AND PMY  I CAN'T HELP MY SELF GURL YOU REALYY MAKE MY DAY I'M LAUGHING

LIKE ACRAZY PERSON HERE .   :w00t:        @  AppleBait  I AGREE WITH YOU 100% WHEN I SEEN THEM TOGETHER IN A 

PICTURE LIKE A COUPLE VIBE GURL MAYBE TO MUCH DELUSIONAL MIND HE EH EHE HE H         :wub:        :lol:  

Guest JzzMeen

Happy Wednesday everyone.... yay,, EP05 tonight... :w00t:

SBS really like to tease us... today with MY's shooting scene...probably this is not for this week... because her face doesn't have a band-aid.. so we have a lot of spoilers ... hospital scenes where Nana with her father, Nana in the bus with YS, Nana and co together go out for drinks(pictures posted by mimi)....

So SBS please show the scene of Nana and YS on the bus tonight  OK.... !!!:lol:

Thanks @yama for the SKKS pictures.... only two pictures of MY and SJK.... ??? Cant imagine being MY ... in the set with so many guys around her...:sweatingbullets:

Today, besides her shooting in CH, news also posted picture of MY for her ads, "The Face Shop"

myfsss.jpg

Sexy MY with The Face Shop 's product

myTFS.jpg

MY faces for The Faceshop ads.. I love her picture with black dress the most.. she looks fierce !!!:D

And I'm so sorry Faceshop..:( I cut off your ads... because I'm interested in MY faces only... and I dont understand korean anyway....

Credit: The Face Shop flyer , KingKong Twitter, PMY Baidu

Last, watch MY (0.13) in a promotional video for UNICEF together with other artistes( so many of them.. so only a few sec for each).... Song Joong Ki (1.54)is also there....

MY and Song Joong Ki- UNICEF

Guest AppleBait

So much goodies from you, yama! It's like Christmas in June for me. Thanks again for posting them up and making my night! It's half past midnight here but I'm all hyped with all the pics and vids. I'm gonna miss your awesomeness when your school starts. tears.gif

No worries abt the other cooking pics. I'm really more than happy with the 1 you showed me. Korean BBQ really is good so it's not far fetched if YC would like to gobble them all up more than the rest of the guys esp the one grilling is MY. laugh.gif

Pics of YAI really tickles my fancy. gaaaah! Just luuuuurve him. I admit he's too broody and deep for our MY in real life BUT their chemistry is really something too. *hides from beth who's a YC shipper* ph34r.gif 

Guest Natalie2011

I feel good every time that I see the pics of MY Goddess and I think of the same feeling when saw SKKS. Thank you very much to every lovely persons who posted here and try to search for us. I think many people come here and fell like me. Yamashi , AppleBait, Beth, JzzMeen and the other kind person go on . Three cheers for yours.

Guest beth_21719

GURL I CAN STOP LAUGHING AFTER WATCHING THE LINK THAT YOU POST            :D   HELLO  Natalie2011  WELL CAME  

BACK DEAR I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME LAUGHING SO HARD  EVEN ITS EARLY IN THE MORING HERE 4:00 AM  TUESDAY    

:lol:   CAN'T HELP MY SLEEP I SHOULD BE SLEEPING KNOW BUT I CAN BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ..................:) ........AppleBait 

I'M NUMBER ONE SHIPPING TO MY PMY AND YC BUT KNOW I'M UNDICIDED  BECAUSE OF LHM AND PMY GURL CONFUSE

ALREADY ............................   :(     ITS TIME FOR ME TO SAY BYE SEE LATER ON ......................... :w00t:     I'L BE DRAMING WITH

OUR FAVORITE COUPLE ..............................HA HA HA HA HA     :)   

It's always fun to read your posts...when I'm reading everyone's posts..I just noticed that we have diff times!!! Just wanted to know what countries are you from.. :) We might not know that maybe two of us have the same nationality! :)

Okay, I'll start, I'm from the Philippines...our country's quite exposed to the Korean industry so korean names are familiar to me...My mother loves to watch korean so I suddenly got immersed in k-dramas, though I'm not quite interested in k-pop groups..except Super Junior,Shinee and Big Bang(because of Min Youn) :D

Waiting patiently for City Hunter episode 5...5 hours to go! =D

@Yama

Yama, you are all kinds of awesome!!!!!!!! Those pics are just fabulous. Makes me relive those SKKS moments once again.

I just love seeing the playful MY. She takes cuteness to another level altogether in some of those pics, especially the one with Kang Sung Pil and the cake. How can you keep your eyes away from someone so adorable????? I had not seen the pic with the King before. That is also really nice to see.

You hunted down all the articles on the cooking and google translated them and then made sense out of it. I am so glad I came to this thread. I am getting to know things I had despaired of ever knowing bcoz of the language barrier and it's all thanks to all of you.

Keep up the good work, dear! :)

And I have no idea what you call a girl-girl friendship. :( Time someone invented something as cool as 'bromance'. Ha ha.

@Jzz n @Beth

Thanks dears.

@JzzMeen

You have really searched the internet far n wide to amass all these pics and news of MY. You are quite good at your job, dear. ;)All the info. you put up really makes me appreciate her more. She seems to be someone who has no 'star airs' about her and mixes freely with the crew. Her staff also seem to be so happy to be around her. 

It is her 'shooting' scene I am looking forward to. High time Nana did some action. But also so looking forward to YS becoming a puddle of goo in front of his love ( as per the reports). But I don't think he is going to openly show his emotions any time soon.

I liked all the pics u put up except the first one. That lipstick colour is too intense!

@Beth

I really love your comments. Your enthusiasm always brings a smile to my face. I have sent u a PM. Plz check it, dear. I would have loved some more OTP pics from SKKS, but thinking of poor Yama who has just 2 SJK-PMY pics, I feel I am luckier.

@Applebait

You must have been one happy girl getting your fill of Ah In-PMY goodness. Lol at your barbecue comment. But perhaps YC was just pouting for the camera. :D PMY knows how to take care of everyone around her, from the boys to Min Seo.

@Natalie

Glad to see you r enjoying coming to this thread. It's good to see more visitors here.

Oh yes, september is going to be  a very interesting month!:P

City Hunter sudden kiss in episode 2

I found out that a lot had been happy seeing the pictures I posted here...As much as I wanted to post everything that I saw which made me suspicious about her relationship with the J3 boys and their cute relationship with her, my internet does cooperate with me only until 10am...so I might post the others tomorrow..honestly, I've been searching for SKKS pics like crazy for 2 months so I had seen almost every BTS pics of them, and alas, my suspicion arises..

I also noticed that there are a lot of people supporting MY with a lot of guys, there's Min Young-Yoo Chun shipppers, Min Young-Ah In shippers, Min Young-Joong ki shippers, Min Young-Min Ho shippers, Min Young-Joon Hyuk shippers, and even Min Young-Tae Soo shippers...hahaha :D

@mimi26

I also liked her playful side during SKKS, no wonder the boys would fall for her, she's actually not pretending to be cute, her actions are too cute that even the SKKS crew were captivated by her goddess charm.. :)

@AppleBait

I'm glad that I made your June like Christmas with my posts!!hahaha...you're analysis about the BBQ scene is epic!hahaha...and I also noticed that YAI is really broody and deep to Min Young, he seems to take care of her even behind the camera...no wonder in one of Min Young's articles, she said "While everyone are friends on the set, Ah-In seems to be an oppa (to her).."

@Natalie

We're also happy for you visiting this thread often and for posting your thoughts here!! ^_^

@beth

You must be so dedicated to this thread that even at 4am you're checking this site!haha..kudos to you..and yeah, even I can't help but to ship both ChunYoung and MinMin couple everytime I see them together, espacially in BTS pics...that's just proved that her chemistry with her partners are out of limits..

Okay, I just noticed this before and I'm gonna tell it again...

57_6_9439bbb519cb7f3.jpg57_6_283405e9fe043a3.jpg57_6_08f366f35e1c040.jpg57_6_d0f49ffe9f4f30a.jpg20101001_04.jpg

57_6_aec1c2715d283ec.jpg

Kang Sung Pil really loves to hug Min Young, doesn't he??? Wonder what the boys felt when they see it.. :wub:

Guest Natalie2011

Ummmm Finally We found the real's My's bf after seeing the closeness and the sweetness of them. What??????????????

Guest beth_21719

*quoted image*

love this poster...City Hunter episode 5 is coming soon!!! can't wait, heard that episode 5 is the start of the foundation of MinMin couple's relationship, Yoon Sung's already showing his feelings to Nana... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

HI  @ yamashi02  really can't wait to see episode 5 just  week up came here right away after watching episode 5 back to sleep gurl

:)   ...................

Guest AppleBait

@ yama: w00t.gif The goodies from you are never ending! Thanks so much for your hard work in posting them all up for us. PMY-SJK pics are really interesting! There's quite a few I haven't seen before! As I've said, PMY just looks good with whoever she's paired with which to me is very unique. I've been watching kdramas for like 7 years now and in my humble opinion, she's the only actress who is like that. I ship other OTP's before and I don't really watch other dramas of the actress who's paired with somebody else. Watching SKKS made me confused because she's really cute with PYC yet something tugs my heart when she's with YAI. Welll.... Another reason could be that for the first time ever, I contracted the second lead syndrome.

*hugs tightly* Hey, kapatid!!!!! *muaks* I'm Filipino too but living in the West Coast for over a decade now. It's wonderful to have something in common besides the fangirling tendencies. LOL...

@ mimi26: Ahhh yes! I'm a happy fangirl in the land of YAI and PMY. All thanks to yama. Naaaah.... PYC is not pouting, his mouth is full of meat that even my YAI is staring at him. kekeke... On a random note, kudos to you for defending our Minyoung in the CH thread. There's this 1 girl who posted that PMY was miscast as Nana. Is she nuts? BUT you put her in place nicely and eloquently and I'm really glad you did! *claps*

@ Natalie: Welcome to the crazy fangirling world! Hope you always drop by and smile and giggle like the rest of us. happy.gif

As for Kang Sung Pil's hugging pics, MY is just comfortable with him doing it because of the friendship vibe. She probably thought she's safer since there are no fangirls wishing to murder her. J3 knows it so their hands and arms are literally tied so all they can do is stare longingly and instead wishes to murder KSP for freely doing what they secretly want to do. laugh.gif

@ Jzzmeen: Thanks for the gorgeous PMY pics for the Face Shop! Different looks indeed!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

@yama

why do you do this every time I'm about to ship for min min couple?

makes it hard for me to forget and move on... aissh...

have a nice day :)

love the pics.

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALL 

I'M A FILIPINA TO BUT I'M BEEN HERE IN STATES ALMOST 10 YRS ALREADY   ,     :tears:   GURL I MISS MY HOME TOWN ITS

CAN HARD TO GO BACK HOME WHEN YOU HAVE A FAMILY ALREADY HERE IN THE STATES  ........-_-     SO MUCH ABOUT 

THAT FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 5 LOVE THE HALL EPISODE  MY FAVORITE SCENE IS BAND-AID SCENE THE BUS

SCENE WATCHING IT LIKE I'M A TEENAGER   ........................:D     @ YAMA THANK TO ALL THE PICTURES  ..............  :wub: