Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Hello good Chingus! a thread of pride and love talent beautiful actress Park Min Young!
As a ray of sunshine! Even in the midst of a cold winter, her radiant charming smile always warms the inside!We immediately see how sincere, kind and beautiful soul, in this talented actress, and an amazing woman! It was she who shines from the inside, making it just looks dazzling. And let it always will be!Let always on the face of our beautiful Goddess PMY, will only be only smile of happiness, and pleasure from her work (actress and model) and life in generally!Let it will have the best project, in the K-drama, movies, commercials, and let destiny will be the most beautiful and fabulous for her time here to get it and have never forgotten, thanks to the great actress PMY, for her contribution to the character of the heart Healer YS, there all my heart believe every word from the first to the last scene, and every emotion heroine(YS) to feel tingling in the skin, the most the best, and most loving, the main women's character YS, all time!Endless admiration, love, and pride stunning actress, and a wonderful beautiful girl Park Min Young!Thank you all very much, all good Chingus,who puts so much love, and your talent, for Fascinating talented actress PMY, I hope as many good people will love and keep it forever! :x :)>- =D>
Goddess PMY, always charming, regardless of the time!More beautiful than a flower, whose smile revives with the arrival of spring!Always diverse, unique, and very charmingly beautiful PMY
8ah6klpy12oq.gif
vtkfuiq63ix7.jpg
atcg0lneoi8k.jpg

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

Hi everyone..I really like PMY..in fact she is the best korean actress for me after watching Healer..the way she talks,acts,dance.. everything about her.. In Healer i love the conversation with Daddy Chae in ep 18 where they shared the cookie. She was so natural..

Goodness, the fourth forum that I will be visiting often in soompi..lol.. still fighting with the separation anxiety with Healer..

Guest youngshin

Hi @Oksana, sorry, who's Suzy? sorry there's only few Korean actress I know.

@blossomngr

Would she do variety shows? She is witty and funny. Also very intelligent.

It might be a good break from dating issues.

Hope she gets various offers. I can feel her popularity internationally but not sure in Korea since Healer ratings are so so.

I hope Koreans love better acting/good actors than just pretty faces.

No news at all even her Co lead JCW has interviews coming up :(

Sorry @o@oksana what's Suzy scandal? How did it relate to pmy?

I know pmy ex has set quite a high benchmark for her next partner... but she said she want a nice married life with family vacations and have kids watching those kids entertainment so I hope the next one will not be a celebrity maybe a smart professional doctor, lawyer etc :D then I think it's possible for her to have a normal marriage.

Guest youngshin

^^^

@celyw

yes, although it is nice to think that 2 actors end up from reel to real, it sounds like a non showbiz partner is more suitable for the normalcy/privacy she desires.

actors are normally referred to as struggling unless they have saved enough or they came from affluent families before becoming actors.

but of course her happiness is what matters.

^^^

@celyw

yes, although it is nice to think that 2 actors end up from reel to real, it sounds like a non showbiz partner is more suitable for the normalcy/privacy she desires.

actors are normally referred to as struggling unless they have saved enough or they came from affluent families before becoming actors.

Hee it's not abt rich or not rich. But based on her wishes for marriage I think she is seeking for a normal one. With a celebrity, her dating or marriage will constantly be under the eyes of netizens so it take triple effort to work it out.

Guest youngshin

celyw said:

^^^

@celyw

celyw said: No news at all even her Co lead JCW has interviews coming up :( Sorry @o@oksana what's Suzy scandal? How did it relate to pmy? I know pmy ex has set quite a high benchmark for her next partner... but she said she want a nice married life with family vacations and have kids watching those kids entertainment so I hope the next one will not be a celebrity maybe a smart professional doctor, lawyer etc :D then I think it's possible for her to have a normal marriage.

larienssi said: celyw said: No news at all even her Co lead JCW has interviews coming up :( Sorry @o@oksana what's Suzy scandal? How did it relate to pmy? I know pmy ex has set quite a high benchmark for her next partner... but she said she want a nice married life with family vacations and have kids watching those kids entertainment so I hope the next one will not be a celebrity maybe a smart professional doctor, lawyer etc :D then I think it's possible for her to have a normal marriage.

celyw said: No news at all even her Co lead JCW has interviews coming up :( Sorry @o@oksana what's Suzy scandal? How did it relate to pmy? I know pmy ex has set quite a high benchmark for her next partner... but she said she want a nice married life with family vacations and have kids watching those kids entertainment so I hope the next one will not be a celebrity maybe a smart professional doctor, lawyer etc :D then I think it's possible for her to have a normal marriage.

Guest youngshin

OksanaS said: celyw said: No news at all even her Co lead JCW has interviews coming up :( Sorry @o@oksana what's Suzy scandal? How did it relate to pmy? I know pmy ex has set quite a high benchmark for her next partner... but she said she want a nice married life with family vacations and have kids watching those kids entertainment so I hope the next one will not be a celebrity maybe a smart professional doctor, lawyer etc :D then I think it's possible for her to have a normal marriage.

Guest youngshin

^^^

Oh that was also the episode they got the highest rating.

Question for those who have been her fans longer.

She thanked her mom only on her speech.  Is she brought up by a single parent?

On SKKS, who is she closest bet PYC and YAI? * I love YAI btw LOL*

Guest youngshin

OksanaS said: youngshin said:

^^^

Oh that was also the episode they got the highest rating.

Question for those who have been her fans longer.

She thanked her mom only on her speech.  Is she brought up by a single parent?

On SKKS, who is she closest bet PYC and YAI? * I love YAI btw LOL*