Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

110625 Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young filming

:wub: :wub: :wub:

credits to PMY's viet site

so PMY is the GF of kim bum in HK

Highkick Cut - Kang Yumi and Kim Bum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoqsTctx2yA&feature=player_embedded

while now they are labelmates (under same company),

thats why they like known each other for so long in magazine photoshoot

PMY is the GF of Kim Bum's bestfriend(Kim Hye Sung) actually, he just fell in love with her knowing she's his BFF's girl...^_^

And they're at the same agency, right? That's why they're that close during the vogue photoshoot... :wub:

BTW, the name of Min Young's boyfriend(Kim Hye Sung) in High Kick was LEE MIN HO...coincidental???

Good day..=D

Guest PMYLMH143

Just a random thought, among Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, and Micky YuChun, it is only Kim Bum who had kissed PMY while she was sleeping.

Now i wonder what the other 2 feel about that. :lol:

Hello all

@sweetestbliss

I too searched youtube like anything. There was a youtube video where PMY does a Sharon Stone in High Kick where she speaks English. The uploader has removed the video, it seems. :( That was part of Kim Bum's fantasy.

Only got this one. My link  Kim Bum's character sure had a fertile imagination. Ha ha

@JzzMeen and Yama

Thanks dears for the pics and the article. If PMY's behaviour during the SKKS DVD shoot was anything to go by, she loves seeing herself on screen. No wonder she is all eyes at the camera all the time. LMH too has that narcissistic streak. Both then are fit partners in this regard. :P

@Yama

Thanks dear for the SKKS NGs and the BTS link. As to the tomatoes, I don't think NN will use them. YS is going to save her this time, no? Would have been so cool if a tomato fight had happened. But high time YS explained about his psycho dad to NN. She should know what kind of a family she is getting married into, right? :D

@yellow_mellow

Welcome to this thread, dear. I am sure LMH and PMY will win the best couple award at the SBS awards provided no other super pairing comes along. Kim Nana sure is a different k-drama heroine who is not a damsel in distress, yet has a caring side to her.

@GeumJanDi

Yes, PMY and Kim Bum have a history of sorts bcoz of High Kick and KingKong. They looked so cute together in High Kick and so hot in the Vogue photoshoot. Kim Bum is such a humble and sweet guy, hope they get to work together in the future!

@PMYLMH143

You spoke my mind. Kim Bum succeeded where the other two failed, yet while the other two got the girl, he didn't. Moral of the story: Let sleeping beauties sleep peacefully! Ha ha

@beth

Can't wait for Wednesday to arrive! :wub:

Guest beth_21719

HELLO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..................

TUESDAY EARLY MORINNG HERE SO MORINNG ALLL :)  I'M SPEECHLESS TODAY SO JUST DROPPING BY AND BE

BACK LATER ON ..........HAVE A NICE DAY ALL ..........:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone.

Welcome  and  to @yellow_mellow @GeumJanDi

Thanks @yama -  for the CH BTS video. MinMin Couple really like to laugh !!!:wub: It is good then ... they wont feel too bored waiting for the filming to start

@mimi thanks for the clip of "High Kick".  I think that the Highkick video where she speaks English is already being deleted. I saw it before in youtube. MY is so young. In this drama she also sang "Fly me to the moon"

Watch it here. (It is a megavideo file) PMY Sing "FLYME TO THE MOON"

Kim Bum had a few projects together with MY  ( UNICEF Campaign,  Hyundai VELOSTAR)

He was also appeared in a CF  together with PMY and  Kim Hye Sun ("Lee Min Ho" in "High Kick")

Watch the CF CROWN VIC PIE CF

So hope next time, Kim Bum can have a chance to be MY's partner so that he can have a girl in the end like LSJ and YS(? wait for 20th Ep).:lol:

BTS picture, MY looks good in Shirt and short pant.

337816290.jpg

Credit DAUM

Her height is about the same with other ladies... but when she is next to LMH the difference is quite noticeable.

It seems that in City Hunter, not only she wore clothes from Compagna but also from Buckaroo jeans

112F14404E0D3CF91067CA.jpg

Short from Buckaroo

11258A3D4E0D3E722753CA.jpg

Shirt from Buckaroo

183A92424E0D3F162328BE.jpg

Jacket from Buckaroo

1418CC434E0D3F70226BEC.jpg

T-Shirt from Buckaroo--   MY and the "famous" tomato....:w00t:

Credit to COORDI NUNA..

If you interested to know more about fashion IDs  that Nana used in Ep5 to EP12,

CHECK FOR THE REST NANA FASHIONS

Hi @Beth... one more day to go ...  hopefully we can see MinMin moments !!!;)

Guest yellow_mellow

PMY is the GF of Kim Bum's bestfriend(Kim Hye Sung) actually, he just fell in love with her knowing she's his BFF's girl...^_^

And they're at the same agency, right? That's why they're that close during the vogue photoshoot... :wub:

BTW, the name of Min Young's boyfriend(Kim Hye Sung) in High Kick was LEE MIN HO...coincidental???

Good day..=D

Hi yamashi^^ *waving*

WHAT...so it's means that PMY already has a BF name Kim Hye Seong?? KHS is from Jenny Juno right? really tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

please tell me it's not true hahaha

Why she's so match with LMH hahahaha.. my OTP

does everybody here have a twitter account, i will add ur twitter

Guest PMYLMH143

@PMYLMH143

You spoke my mind. Kim Bum succeeded where the other two failed, yet while the other two got the girl, he didn't. Moral of the story: Let sleeping beauties sleep peacefully! Ha ha

It's like you can only have one. Kiss her while she sleeps or have her for the rest of his life (at least in the span of the drama).

I have a question, how did she became friends with SNSD's Jessica?

@yamashi02

too bad i never watch high kick,because the serial its kinda old and hard to find

so she is km bum best friend gf,but kim bum have feeling for her ,kinda instresting lol

yup at vogue magz king kong actres/actors photoshoot they like very close.

@mimi26

i wonder why she leave sidus and join king kong,well another flower from king kong is her unnie sung yuri :D

and also kwangsoo lol

@PMYLMH143

jessica known pmy before her debut in snsd,its when she in high school,they known each other for 8 years

she said she is unnie that cheered her the most outside SM entertaiment

so in one tv shows jessica call her and ask to eat her italian food that she makes

SNSD Ep 3 - Jessica [10.04.07] (en) 2/2

20101212_parkminyoung.jpg

Actress Park Min Young expressed her love for SNSD during an interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay.” The reporter asked the actress about her twitter post that has SNSD’s Jessica’s picture on it. Park Min Young answered “It’s been eight years since I’ve known Jessica.” She then stated “She’s the prettiest for me out of all of SNSD. The second is Yoona.”

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY

YAY  "CITY HUNTER" DAY AGAIN !!! :D

ch_1309913821_335716655_0.jpg

According to the K-News, we can watch cute "Nana"  dances to F(X) NU ABO... song :w00t: in today's episode.

Just watch here for FX NU ABO song ..... "Na.Na..Na..Na..."

Can MY dance???

Watch her dance to U GO GIRL song  HERE 

She also danced to Wonder Girl "Tell Me" during KBS Award 2007,  TELL ME

Excited to see how the "tomato" scene can lead to this cute dance scene!!!!!

************Edited...

“City Hunter” Park Min-yeong will transform into girl group F(X) and dance the ‘Na-na’s cheek dance’.

On the 13th episode of SBS drama “City Hunter”, Park Min-yeong will dance F(X)’s “Nu Yepio”.

Park Min-yeong performed the dance  to the song on the 4th at the shooting site. She was practicing her  moves until right before the shoot.

Her  cute dance made the  atmosphere of the shooting site change. Shy  but  cute, she made it seem  like she was going to make an NG but seemed  to  natural.

The productions said, “The  shooting of the drama is going on until late night but Park Min-yeong is  always happy and bold. She feels like the real Kim Na-na”.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20…

Translated by www.hancinema.net

Hello  @ Mimi :D Thanks for the link. BAIDU link is quite slow for me. In CH Thread, someone posted the links for the making.

I love the minmin couple  in the market scene... how cute they were playing with the shopping cart...

Another making video, you can watch Nana in action...

Hello all!

Thanks JzzMeen for the link and the info. Our Nana Bear is going to dance! :w00t: It will be totally cuteness overload.

Btw, check out the CH BTS of the market scene on this link ( the last video on the page). My link It is so cute and has so many Min-Min moments. She seems to be quite a livewire on the set. Ajusshi seems to be great friends with her and daddy JP gives LMH a run for his money as far as female adulation is concerned. :D LMH also likes to play around with PMY, it seems. :P Its great fun to watch!

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min Young reveals a series of photos featuring her beautiful appearances of different appeals

July 06, 2011 2:15 pm   minongzi

ebb095ebafbcec9881.jpg

Park Min Young, recently playing in City Hunter, revealed a series of photos featuring her cute, lively expressions, attracting much attention among fans.

Park has often tweeted links to her photos taken on the sets or green  rooms. Despite her busy schedule, she’s tried to communicate with fans  via the Internet, keeping them informed with her latest news and looks.

In the photos, her big round eyes and sharp nose are very impressive,  further accentuating her beautiful appearance. Her fully painted face  looks brilliant and splendid, while her plain look emits an exquisite,  refreshing spirit.

Her photos well proves that she has a high-level of self-photography  skills. Thanks to her habit of frequently taking self pictures, she now  seems to know the optimal expressions, angles and poses for perfect self  photos.

By Online News Team (newsteam@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVreport

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

Credit Korea.com

These pictures are from PMY's twitter @sweetestMY.

Tomorrow (07-07-2011) is the BIG day for "The CAT" movie. MY's debut film  will be shown in theaters. Hope the movie will become a box office hit and MY as the "Horror Queen" for this summer.:D

Minyoung updated her twitter:

25p34n9.jpg

푸훗 푸훗 미뇽이는 그저웃지요~ 사진은 무비위크 인터뷰중^ㅡ^ 오늘은 시티헌터본방사수날 내일은 영화고양이 개봉날!! 얍♥

credit: sweetestMY || twitter

Minyoung updated her twitter:

*quoted image*

푸훗 푸훗 미뇽이는 그저웃지요~ 사진은 무비위크 인터뷰중^ㅡ^ 오늘은 시티헌터본방사수날 내일은 영화고양이 개봉날!! 얍♥

credit: sweetestMY || twitter

I think the gown is for the CAT premiere. Wow, she is sure gonna turn heads!

Thanks Jzz and Leslie_Lei for the pics.

It sure is a HUGE day for her. Like Jzz, I also hope CAT becomes a blockbuster and PMY the horror queen! :)

first time posting here. hi everyone!

got to know this lovable actress thru SSK Scandal.

and now following CH. both dramas are daebak!

PMY has a kind face and gives off a positive vibe to everyone..

and she gets along fine with everybody....

i especially love her laughter..

now i need to go and watch all the links u guys shared. THANK YOU. :D

and thank u also for the pictures too...

edit:

my first post here and i topped the page.

nothing new to share for now..

20101105_pmy.jpg

cr allkpop

Welcome eff and jnj!

It's great to see new faces on this thread. :)

@eff

Truly, PMY is doing a fab job as Nana. It makes all of us PMY fans so proud since many people wrote her off when she got the part. Did you watch today's episode? Seems to have been pretty intense. Tomorrow hope to see Nana bear dance. :)

@jnj

First of all, nice signature. :) It's great to meet someone who has watched SKKS. Most of us also came to know her through SKKS. You have described her well. She has a kind face and knows how to put people around her at ease. All her crew members also have consistently praised her bright and sunny personality. Many reasons to like her. I hope getting good work like SKKS and CH will also help in her growth as an actress.

Hope to see more of you two on this thread. Let's have a happy time spazzing!

Edit:

@yamashi02

Yeah, right! I don't believe for a moment that LMH treats PMY like his noona. He acts like she is younger than him. Actually, seeing the CAT premiere, I felt even the little kid was acting older than her. Ha ha.  Thanks for the links, dear. I think the video I wanted to link has been posted on the CH thread (the market scene one). Maybe that's the one you have also put up. The 'IAS' pic looks so nice. They were so young then and LMH shorter. :D

From SKKS to CH to CAT: PMY sure has been using her time well :)

anhso-221513_PMY1053.jpg

9274ff459bebf095e7f6583c248eb92c_large.jpg

eeda6aa3690c1e7001599969a0bc083d_large.jpg

anhso-222132_PNG78.jpg

anhso-222127_PNG79.jpganhso-235629_110706_HOTEL_01.jpg

What's all happening in CH? Jzz, thanks again for the link to Nana's clothing styles. All her clothes are pretty girl-next-door yet stylish. I just adore her blouses. They look gorgeous on her.

CAT POSTERS

anhso-00209_cat33.jpganhso-00218_cat34.jpg

Source: SKKS Baidu, KST PMY

It's our PMY after all. So plz don't be scared. Isn't it just awesome to see the CAT posters? If I was in Korea, I would have been jumping up and down seeing the posters in malls and all. Ha ha.

Good night everyone. Read on CH thread that we should keep our hankies ready for tomorrow's episode. Hope nothing happens to ajusshi. The only bright thing is the bear dance(funny how the bear thing follows her from SKKS). :D

Take care everyone.

Hi Friends!!!

@lesli_lei

Thanks for the news...maybe the gown is for the mnet awards?? Or maybe in Cats...nevertheless, she always looks gorgeous in gowns that even someone cannot resist her charm..^_^

@jnj and @eff

Welcome to the thread guys!!! Like what mimi said...we're really happy to see new faces here..feel free to post and don't be shy to do so!!! ^_^

@jnj

I have also known her thru SKKS though I have seen her in IAS but didn't pay attention that much..I just think she's so pretty that time..^^..

What I also like the most about her is her smile and laugh...many people are saying that when she smiles, there's like a feeling of "thump, thump" in your heart..LOL..And there's something in her smile that will make you smile also..she has the most contagious and intense smile among koreans for me...her smile gives "sunshine" to others that make them feel at ease when she's around...the crew of both shows (SKKS and CH) praised her for her geat personality and cheerful attitude..that's quite rare in korean stars..

@yellow_mellow

Her "real" boyfriend is not Kim Hye Sung, what I mean was that Kang YuMi (Min Young's character) was the girlfriend of Lee Min Ho(Kim Hye Sung's character)...it's just only in the drama..they are not dating...and Min Young does doesn't have a boyfriend right now... well, who knows if she has...

@JzzMeen

Oh!! Really really thanks for the news of PMY that you always post here..^_^..And Min Young's going to dance??? Oh..goodness, how cute is that?? And surely, it will be a hit dance, the "Nana dance"..LOL..and it seems that she always radiate that "sunshine" aura in her every drama...she really makes the people around her energized with her "killer" smile and great personality...

And totally hope that "CATS" would be a blockbuster in Korea..and hopefully her "friends" would come to support her..^_^

@mimi26

Dear, the link is not working...T_T

Thanks for all the PMY pictures...her smile is really energizing..and about the first pic...she really doesn't look 25, isn't she?? she looks 20 though..hahaha ^^

and also a big thanks to the never-before-seen SKKS pics...they're soo close with each other,,,,and surfing the net in traditional clothes??hahaha...that's the new trend..^_^

CH making film

CH making film 2

Min Young and Min Ho are incredibly close with each other, right? And it seems like instead of Min Ho treating Min Young as a noona, he treats her as a dongsaeng..hahaha..Min Young is cuteness overload..and they sure use informal language with each other...

anhso-222722_e9cc54a97753509d1f17a205.jpg

And someone gave a comment on this pic, "Oh my! Look how LMH looks at PMY in the second picture!!! His expression is soooooo loving and gentle! The look that I got from my man when we were gf-bf! Am I just hallucinating or is it true???"

hmm..we also think the same, but we don't know what's the real score between the two.. :wub:

MinMin couple

6156e26ejw1diu1b6r5mkj.jpg

17fc1f4eeb6b4bb0c703e376c235fafc_large.jpg

90f7cac9e95f74c1d389debca919c098_large.jpg

36f2050a8ce3cd3be2ab70bc6e9c83b5_large.jpg

5ed2bad948a5f244e76701b6c1160295_large.jpg

anhso-231615_tumblr_lnv96aJeZp1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

credits to PMY's viet site and soompi

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY.

Welcome to @eff and @jnj!  Hope to see you around...:D

@mimi and @yama  Thanks for the pictures and vids.

so another episode of CH today... I watched EP13 RAW...... BUT.... WHERE iS THE NANA DANCE...  that's the scene that I'm looking forward to.... even MY fans in DAUM and DC were complaining about it....

EP13 is quite tense .. hope they have that dance to tone it down.. really hope that they didn't cut it out and please show it in EP14. If not then...hopefully they show it in the making of CH.

While waiting for the "Nana Dance", why dont we watch the making of "Favourite" soju ads where MY will do "hula dance" .

PMY- HULA DANCE

Here are some interesting BTS/NG vid from SBS Good Morning aired on 7/7.

MINMIN Couple Judo Training NG    - credit PMY's DAUM

I think Nana is so nervous -  doing the talking and at the same time has to  look at YS till she cant say her dialogue :lol:

MinMin Judo Training BTS      - credit PMY's DAUM

Cute...YS really like to fix his hair .. luckily no mirror nearby. :w00t:

Sharing pics/gifs of EP13

srfile2011630234638896.jpg

tumblr_lnxzy01htt1qh2x48o1_500.gif

Nana in action

test1.jpg

tumblr_lnxy70wutX1qapzmlo1_500.gif

MinMin Moments

Credit to PMY KST Site.

Today is the first day of "The Cat" showing in the theaters...hope for the best.....

nh20110630cat004.jpg

Happy Watching EP14..... :)