Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest beth_21719

hello ladies been busy  love  reading all your post and also the pictures      :wub:   i did not know YC smoke that bad for your health

be  back later and have nice monday ...................:w00t:

Guest JzzMeen

WELCOME to @PMYLMH143... looks like you a big fan of PMY and LMH  loveteam:w00t:

@Natalie  Thanks for the pictures of Lee Jun Hyuk... I dont know about him before CH.. but I dont mind seeing him again with MY in another drama...

But for CH I want Nana and YS to be together .. sorry YJ X Nana shippers .. I just want to take care of my heart.. though I'm not sure how's the ending of Nana X YS story but at least I'll enjoy their sweet and romantic moments as their relationship grows !!

@yama  @mimi  I think the actor in "The cats" is Kim Dong Wook. Found this synopsis of the movie.

The Cat

A South Korean summer horror starred young model and actress Park Min-Young. In the film, Park plays So-yeun, an animal groomer who works in a pet shop who gets stuck with a Persian cat named Silky when its owner suddenly dies. From then on, So-yeun is constantly haunted by a bobbed hair girl with green cat-like eyes who turns her life turns into turmoil. So-yeun desperately seeks help from the people around, but no one listens to her. The presence of the girl and the sound of Silky cries start to choke in around her life more and more. Not only that, people around So-yeun gets killed one by one. Soon, So-yeun comes face to face with the bobbed hair girl at the scene of a horrific death. So-yeun gets rid of Silky hoping her troubles will come to an end, but Silky keeps coming back to her like a boomerang. Terrified she could be the next to die, So-yeun sets out to find out the identity of the girl with the help her dead friend's ex-boyfriend, Jun-seok, who is a cop. Later, So-yeun finds out the truth to the tragic incident that took place in the past.

Credit : Movie Cafe Link

So @mimi, you are right, Kim Dong Wook as Jun-seok is her dead friend's ex-boyfriend.

Thanks for the link to watch MBC Section TV. I think MBC really like to feature MY in their programme.. !!

Agreed MY is so friendly with that child actor. I love to see how MY touched that girl's arm and fixed the girl's hair...

so motherly !!!!:D I'm sure she will be a good mother in future....

@Natalie2011

Thanks for the pictures...Loo Joon Hyuk is really hot!!! HOTNESS OVERLOAD..^_^ I am heart broker knowing that he won't end up to Nana,,,but maybe LJH could end up with PMY??? sorry mickey mouse

@PMYLMH143

Welcome to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts! Although Park Min Young has a lot of male fans(I think even greater than female fans) few had been lurking in this thread..so it's pleasure to meet you. Hope you post news about PMY and spazz together with us..^_^

@mimi26

Yeah, I am actually dying to know their thoughts about each other more clearly...wish that someone would sub the video..

Thanks for the video, Min Young is really a motherly figure to the child...bet she'll be a great mom and wife to her husband..wonder who will be the lucky guy..and I found it hilarious when she screamed..I suddenly remembered SKKS days with the grasshopper and LSJ..haha..And funny when the guy giggled when Min Young tamed him like a cat..

Thanks for the correction..i thought he was MY's ex-BF in the story..so I'm wrong :vicx:

@mimi @beth

Yoo CHun really knows how to destroy his health, though among the J3 boys, Joong Ki is only the non-smoker, Yoo Ah In was even a heavier smoker than Yoo Chun..

credits to PMY's viet site..

132856stuerbkk8fuqct2v.jpg

132846714xfwxpawzras4a.jpg

132850n1bnqniqjwwpwz7n.jpg

MinMin couple for the win!!! ^_^

Guest PMYLMH143

WELCOME to @PMYLMH143... looks like you a big fan of PMY and LMH  loveteam:w00t:

Hell yeah! :D the first time i saw them in a drama together i felt cheesy for the two of them, although in that drama they did not end up as a couple.fury.gif

And when i read that they will become the lead for the drama, there was something inside me that became alive again. :wub:

@PMYLMH143

Welcome to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts! Although Park Min Young has a lot of male fans(I think even greater than female fans) few had been lurking in this thread..so it's pleasure to meet you. Hope you post news about PMY and spazz together with us..^_^

Yes i will! :lol:

HELLO TO ALL Min Youngsters or what ever you call our fandom.. B)

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about LMH's accident. He has already been in one before right, though this time around, it seems less serious. But yeah, it's quite a scary thing and makes you appreciate the cast and the crew for working in such hazardous conditions and taking the risks. But sometimes more than the physical injury, an accident means mental trauma and one has to admire the actors for their professionalism in still sticking it out. Yet I wish they would take all the necessary precautions coz CH is going to have lots of complicated action scenes as we progress. I know such things happen and there isn't much you can do at times, yet it is important that in their quest for technical perfection, nothing untoward happens. LMH fighting! CH fighting!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I kept on replaying the skks press con vid that yama posted, was supposed to observe yoochun but got destructed by MY's cuteness.So disturbing. Disturbing in a good way. Hahaha

Speaking of yoochun smoking, I think he's the only member of dbsk who still smokes, heard that yunho and jeajoong stopped, he did too, but went back to smoking again. tsk. He still looks hot though... holding a cigarette. lol.

---

The pic of MY with the kid... reminds me of someone, he said once in an interview that he likes girls who likes

kids... ayee... giggling in delight again.

---

wah DLL oppa looks so hottttt in those pics. wanna comment more but I don't have time to do so. I'll do it next time.

for now GOODNYT!

and oh, PHMYLMH143, welcome to the thread. I'm happy that MY got herself a fanboy.

Guest beth_21719

I  agree with you  @ GOGEOUS.haha  i was distructed by PMY cuteness every time i watch vid of PMY i only pay attion to her   so

what are looking on that vid ?      the acccident car of LHM look scary thank God he is okey   and to our new comer welcome nice that u

drop by here  ................ :)    3 more days to watch episode 7 hope there well be lot of cuteness of Min Min couple ......... :wub:       

Guest beth_21719

THANK YOU @ MIMI YOU REALY MAKE MY TUESDAY EARLY MORNING GOOD AS SOON I OPEN MY LAP TOP CAME HERE

RIGHT AWAY AND SEE THE BEAUTIFUL  PICTURES OF PMY  GURL YOU MAKE ME SMILE FORGET HOW BUSY I'M TODAY 

:D     I'M GOING TO DO MY HOUSE WORK FIRST AND CAME BACK LATER     ...............HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALLLL..........

:wub: :wub: :wub:    

additional picture to PMY's "Cats"

i35695_071ab52d21cabf498b82a130.jpg

Haha..Min Young looks like she's fooling around the set..^_^

and, finally.. :wub:

i35708_2dc61460852b9ba4828b139d.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

(I giggled in this picture... :wub: )

Just finished our orientation..as soon as it was over, i rushed to my dorm and opened my laptop to this site..

@mimi26

Thanks for the pictures!! she's really beautiful in her "cat" look and very girl-next-door look...hope that the movie would be a block buster hit..^_^

BTW, Lee Min Ho's really dedicated and seems to be enjoying filming City Hunter, a day after the accident he get back to work again...what a dedicated man.. :D .wishing that Min Young would take care of him especially that he recently got to an accident, I bet she would, because I noticed that she always take good care of her leading man...have seen that during SKKS, she took good care of our mickey mouse..^_^

Guest JzzMeen

Hello... Happy Tuesday..

Thanks @mimi and @yama for pictures. Looks like "CAT" is gearing up its promotion. According to earlier report, the movie will be screened this summer but according to the latest news, it is reported that "CAT" will be shown this July.

Sharing some BTS pictures of "City Hunter"

13th June

MYCH2.jpg

MYCH1.jpg

Credit as tagged.

Today??

MYCH3.jpg

Credit: Daum

I'm glad that LMH and CH staff are safe..LMH  is such a hard working and dedicated actor. I hope CH team will be more careful...

@beth

Glad your mornings are happy bcoz of this thread.  :)

@beth n Yama

This is for you girls. The SKKS Star date to bring back memories.  My link . YAI imitating SJK's twirl and MY fooling around. :)

@Yama

Yes, let's hope MY takes good care of LMH like she always does. :DAnd good to see everyone's back to business. Looking forward to the Da Hae tuition scenes. :)

I bet you were doodling during the orientation class. Or were you all bright-eyed like KYH? :P

@JzzMeen

I just ADORE her in that second pic. She looks gorgeous with her hair up like that.  Thanks for those great pics. Also, for correcting me about Lee Dong Wook.

LMH, plz be careful in the car. Our PMY is sitting right beside you. :)

@Gogeous

Seeing PMY with the kid, I felt she wouldn't be one who would spoil her kids. She will be the chummy mummy but won't be twirled around by her kids.  I thought she was treating the girl more like a co-star and that's great to see. :)

Take care, everyone.

Guest PMYLMH143

13th June

[url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123415&view=findpost&p=17201865"]*quoted image*[/url]

[url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123415&view=findpost&p=17201865"]*quoted image*[/url]

Credit as tagged.

:wub: :wub:

One day to go!

I just hope when her movie is released someone will sub it immediately. :lol:

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the pics, I really loved all of them, and I really got to admit, she's really SEXY!!!Gosh,,,her figure's already showing just by wearing that loosed t-shirt...SKKS stylist, you have my respect for making Min Young almost flat-chested as Kim Yoon Shik.. ^_^

@mimi26

Thanks for the video link..they're really funny on the set..seeing that again makes me want SKKS 2 like crazy.. ;)

And yeah, Min Ho should be VERY careful in driving..if ever Min Young's hurt...the J3 boys would hunt him down.. :P

And Min Young emits the strict motherly figure that shows love for her children through discipline...I bet her children would be good citizens of Korea... :D

@PMYLMH143

totally agreeing with you..as much as I fear horror movies, as long as Min Young's the lead, maybe I won't get scared..haha...wish me luck when I watched her movie.. ^_^

Guest PMYLMH143

@PMYLMH143

totally agreeing with you..as much as I fear horror movies, as long as Min Young's the lead, maybe I won't get scared..haha...wish me luck when I watched her movie.. ^_^

Have you watch her episode, wherein she was a Gumiho? I've watched it, but after seeing the 1st scary part i stopped watching it. Even though it was 1 in the afternoon when i was watching. But in this case, i will watch it no matter how scary it is.

Have you watch her episode, wherein she was a Gumiho? I've watched it, but after seeing the 1st scary part i stopped watching it. Even though it was 1 in the afternoon when i was watching. But in this case, i will watch it no matter how scary it is.

Haven't watched it yet..but maybe I will if I have time..haha..kinda busy with school these days..

BTW, I have seen a thread that entitled "City Hunter vs Miss Ripley", then there was a poll and of course, CH won..it was not actually the one that caught my attention but Miss Ripley's ratings...the ratings are falling??it started like 15% and the fourth episode was only 9%?? I haven't watched the drama yet but I don't want to criticize the drama based on ratings(like SKKS)..so does anyone watch MR here and the problem to it's falling ratings...I also kin of heard that it's because of Yoo Chun and the messy story of the main girl..also YC looked like the 2nd lead and not the main guy..I don't want to judge YC's acting because he did good in SKKS and his role in MR seemed to be what he is in real life..

Guest JzzMeen

Sorry @yama can't give comment on Ripley, haven't watched it yet...

Remember I posted a VID of MY as one of the stars participated in a donation project by UNICEF.

Stars [uNICEF) Promotion

uni1.jpg

Details of the project:

Stars join UNICEF’s birthday donation project for less fortunate children

by chloejn on June 14, 2011 at 10:15 am

The Korean committee for UNICEF has started a birthday donation campaign for sponsoring children around the world.

This birthday campaign is one in which a person can have their friends and family give gifts of mosquito nets, insecticides, malnutrition treatment, and measles prevention vaccine, among other things, that will give aid to a child in need on their birthday.

This campaign strives to have a day in which everybody does the meaningful act of helping a child in need.

People can register their birthday on the birthday donation website and choose which gifts they would like to receive. Afterwards, they can send the message to their friends.

Movie actor An Sung Ki, announcer Son Bum Soo, actress Lee Bo Young, among other UNICEF spokespeople and celebrities, including Son Ho Young, Yoo Seung Ho, 2PM, Kim Bum, Wonder Girls, miss A, San E, Joo, Sung Yuri, Eugene, Kim Gyuri, Song Joong Gi, Park Min Young, Lee Chung Ha, Lee Kwang Soo, John Park, and Seo Kyung Duk, have participated in the promotional video and birthday campaign as well.

The secretary general of the Korean committee for UNICEF, Park Dong Woon, said,

About 8 million children die before they can celebrate their 5th birthday. Through my birthday donation I can give the gift of a birthday to a poor child. Once a year, people celebrate their birthdays with their acquaintances, if that day were to become a day of donation, I anticipate that it will be a way in which people can joyfully
experience
donations in their normal lives.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit to ALLKPOP

Guest PMYLMH143

PMY.jpg

My favorite picture of her. :wub:

Today??

*quoted image*

Credit: Daum

I'm glad that LMH and CH staff are safe..LMH  is such a hard working and dedicated actor. I hope CH team will be more careful...

Is that MY in the passenger's seat of the car? It looks like this scene is a date (their first date. I hope) :wub::lol:

Guest beth_21719

HAPPY TUESDAY AFTERNOON ONE MORE DAY AND EPISODE 7 @ PMYLMH143 LOVE THE PIC SHE LOOK SO

PRETTY :D @ GOGEOUS.haha WELL ABOUT THE MISS RIPLEY I DID NOT PAT ATTENTION ABOUT IT I DID NOT WATCH IT

YET I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOING ON ON THAT DRAMA .:) ALL MY FOCUS IS THE CITY HUNTER :wub: :wub: :wub:

BE BACK LATER ON ;) AND @ JzzMeen THANK FOR THE UPDATE ABOUT OUR PMY SURE SHE DOES DO GOOD

THINGS .................... :w00t: