Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

On 8/9/2018 at 8:31 PM, kenrei said:

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is all a vacation trip for her...lol. She just keeps on looking fabulous! I like her hat and little black dress. I envy how she can travel in style.

I just thought of another potential male lead for her - Park Hae Jin. He's older but still close to her age.

Although I can't still get enough of WWWSK and her chemistry w/ PSJ so I'm still rewatching it from time to time :lol:

Missing Minyoung and trying to make this thread less quiet!

Park Hae Jin -- ooh that's good one. He was in one of the episodes in Busted though so i imagine that they are already acquainted.

I'd love to see her casted with someone older actually (but not too old), perhaps like Kang Dong Won or Gong Yoo? Based on observation, she seems to work well with sunbaenims and I hope that actors like these will further hone her acting chops in films.

• Like 4

So PMY is now on official vacation. She looks happy & relax. I hope she and the whole team will enjoy and have fun. They all deserve this reward.

@strymeek  Yes I'd like her to be paired with older actors too. Maybe because I'm more familiar with them (you could tell I'm not that young...:lol:). I have quite a list actually - JIS, GY for movies and JJS, PHJ, LJK, LDW for tv. 

Aside from this wishlist, i also want her to work with other actresses that would focus on friendship/sisterhood (female-centric drama). MCW, YEH, MGY are the names that comes to my mind.

• Like 5

@kenrei YES! Im not great with female names though - so i can't guess all the acronyms you provided lol. But i agree.. she has great rapport with all her female costars, both sunbaes and dongseangs (ryeowon, goo hara, kim mikyung, sejeong, go bo gyeol, pyo ye jin) so I'm sure she'll do well in sis-mance type of roles! 

I'm just happy that she's getting more opportunities than before and getting the attention she deserves. Even the recent dating 'scandal' (i.e. rumour) is i guess largely attributed to the fact that she is so popular now and acts so well. As long as she's putting herself out there and happy doing the thing she loves - i don't mind seeing her performing in anything TBH!

• Like 3

I always love to see PMY's bright smile.

Truth is I only became a fan of her recently. 7DQ really got my attention, but I still didn't want to watch too much KDramas. AS I said earlier, Busted is the show that got hooked and I wanted to see more of her so I watched Healer, then, WWWSK. Now, I'm going for her older dramas... even if they may not be that good just 'cause I am so used to watching her every week. :)

• Like 4

@strymeek haha...they're Moon Chae Won, Yoon Eun Hye, Moon Geun Young. All are close to PMY's age and are all good actors too. But it may be a stretch to see them star in one project though.

Same here, I'll be happy with any project she takes in as long as she'll be visible every year. She really deserves to be recognized for the gem that she is, not only in acting but as herself. Looking at her recent pics with casual fans, she seems to be really accommodating & well grounded for a big celebrity. She freely gives her charming smile. 

• Like 4

Pyo Ye Jin Shares Touching Stories About Park Min Young From âWhatâs Wrong With Secretary Kimâ Set

Pyo Ye Jin had many great things to say about Park Min Young. “She always accepted everything, made everything work well, and was always taking good care of me. She paid so much attention that she even helped make my make-up look prettier. She was the person who was the biggest influence on me.”

Her affection for Park Min Young meant that she was brought to tears by the scene where the office staff thinks they’re sending Kim Mi So off because they believe she’s still quitting.

“When we were giving her the plaque at the end, I saw her and started crying,” she said. “I thought I might cry when I saw the script too, but the thought of saying goodbye to her was so sad. I think our relationship was really like Ji Ah and Kim Mi So’s. I’m so grateful to Park Min Young.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215619wpp/pyo-ye-jin-shares-touching-stories-park-min-young-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-set

• Like 2

On 8/14/2018 at 2:03 PM, OksanaS said:

MY talks about Busted 2

DkipJGaUUAEKE0k.jpg

YES, BUSTED SEASON 2. I LAUGHE LIKE CRAZY WHEN I WATCHED BUSTED SEASON 1. HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR ASAP LOL...

13 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Pyo Ye Jin Shares Touching Stories About Park Min Young From âWhatâs Wrong With Secretary Kimâ Set

Pyo Ye Jin had many great things to say about Park Min Young. “She always accepted everything, made everything work well, and was always taking good care of me. She paid so much attention that she even helped make my make-up look prettier. She was the person who was the biggest influence on me.”

Her affection for Park Min Young meant that she was brought to tears by the scene where the office staff thinks they’re sending Kim Mi So off because they believe she’s still quitting.

“When we were giving her the plaque at the end, I saw her and started crying,” she said. “I thought I might cry when I saw the script too, but the thought of saying goodbye to her was so sad. I think our relationship was really like Ji Ah and Kim Mi So’s. I’m so grateful to Park Min Young.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215619wpp/pyo-ye-jin-shares-touching-stories-park-min-young-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-set

THAT'S ON E OF THE REASONS WHY I LIKE PMY THIS MUCH AND I LOVE TO SEE HER SETTLE DOWN HEHEHE

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 8:52 PM, kenrei said:

Yes I'd like her to be paired with older actors too. Maybe because I'm more familiar with them (you could tell I'm not that young...:lol:). I have quite a list actually - JIS, GY for movies and JJS, PHJ, LJK, LDW for tv. 

SPEAKING OF THE OLDIES.. I MIGHT BE THE OLDEST FAN OF PMY... LOL. I'VE BEEN HER FAN SINCE "I AM SAM" AND I WATCHED ALL HER DRAMAS AND A MOVIE ALONG WITH BUSTED. 

SHE IS A GEM IN AND OUT. HOPE SHE CAN FIND THE MAN OF HER LIFE.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Goodness, PMY is really pretty in anything she wears! Thank you all for sharing her pics. 

@anthurium_52702 let's not talk about age then...lol. I only recently became her fan after watching WWWSK. Although I knew her from SKKS (one of my fave) but I never really followed her career (or any other K-actress) as I was busy fan-girling Oppas during those times...lol.

I enjoyed watching Busted too and glad she'll be in season 2. For now, I hope she can be a guest in any variety show. I bet a lot of people would enjoy seeing a diff side of her. 

• Like 3