Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest coreana_ira

preview for next work?

she has an upcoming project?

i dunno,

but when it said "preview for next work" it mean that the actor is still concerning of what to take for their next project...

she's a nominee for the KBS New Actress Awards.

신인상 여자 New Actress

Park Min Young (I'm Your Teacher) 박민영 (아이 엠 샘)

Seo Young Hee (Daughters-in-Law) 서영희 (며느리 전성시대)

Yoo In Young (Likeable or Not) 유인영 (미우나 고우나)

Lee Soo Kyung (Daughters-in-Law) 이수경 (며느리 전성시대)

Lee Ha Na (When Spring Comes) 이하나 (꽃피는 봄이 오면)

Han Hyo Joo (High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth) 한효주 (하늘만큼 땅만큼)

how i hope she'll win... :)

btw thaks for her cyworld

Guest coreana_ira

schedule update...

2007-12-17~2007-12-23 차기작품 검토 및 휴식 - rest & preview for next work

2007-12-20 광고 <스프리스> 촬영 - adv [spris] cf shooting/photoshoot

2007-12-22 광고 < KTF > 사인회 - adv [KTF] autograph

Guest anne&top

^

thanks for her schedule!!

so for now we know she's busy with photoshoots;

and MAYBE is considering her next project. :)

Hopefully, she'll attend the KBS Award.

Anyway, was exploring her Cy;

and some of the entries are written in English. (about 1 or 2...very few. :P)

here's one of it:

pmy.jpg

credit: Min Young's Cyworld.

I wonder if Rachel is her English name. :lol:

if it is, suits her no? :D

Guest coreana_ira

I wonder if Rachel is her English name. :lol:

if it is, suits her no? :D

you know what, there are so many ppl asking the same question, and me too!! :rolleyes:

and i guess that's rite, rachel must be her english name... :lol:

i think it's a good name for her... in her cyworld rachel is right beside her name in her profile so i guess she chose it.

i can't wait for her new shoot! btw, adv [KTF] autograph << what does that mean exactly? is it a photoshoot?

i hope she attends the awards! go go pmy.. i hope you win!

lol I used to be so annoyed with her character in High Kick.. but after watching I am Sam omg I realized how talented she is with acting.

Thanks for those pictures and her cyworld! She's so pretty.. I wish I can see her more in dramas lol

Does she really know how to speak English? Or is she just really good with pronounciations?

If she even has a english name (??) maybe she's lived oversees for a while??

Guest coreana_ira

i think it's a good name for her... in her cyworld rachel is right beside her name in her profile so i guess she chose it.

i can't wait for her new shoot! btw, adv [KTF] autograph << what does that mean exactly? is it a photoshoot?

sorry that makes you confuse...

it means she'll do the fan signing session for the KTF cf, cuz she's the recent model of KTF rite...

lol I used to be so annoyed with her character in High Kick.. but after watching I am Sam omg I realized how talented she is with acting.

Thanks for those pictures and her cyworld! She's so pretty.. I wish I can see her more in dramas lol

Does she really know how to speak English? Or is she just really good with pronounciations?

If she even has a english name (??) maybe she's lived oversees for a while??

yup, i think she does really know how to speak english, since yeah.. she ever lived abroad.

anyway, i read an old article from sidusHQ that minyoung always afraid whether she'll get a bad score for her college exams,

cuz she seems always had the good scores before, LOL! i guess she must be smart too...

^

thanks for her schedule!!

so for now we know she's busy with photoshoots;

and MAYBE is considering her next project. :)

Hopefully, she'll attend the KBS Award.

Anyway, was exploring her Cy;

and some of the entries are written in English. (about 1 or 2...very few. :P)

i think there are also a few captions (titles of her entries) that are in english.. i'm really hoping she can really speak english. that will open up doors for her and i do hope she finds herself with more work.

sorry that makes you confuse...

it means she'll do the fan signing session for the KTF cf, cuz she's the recent model of KTF rite...

yup, i think she does really know how to speak english, since yeah.. she ever lived abroad.

anyway, i read an old article from sidusHQ that minyoung always afraid whether she'll get a bad score for her college exams,

cuz she seems always had the good scores before, LOL! i guess she must be smart too...

oh thanks for that coreana_ira! lucky lucky for those who can see her in person..

wow not just a pretty face, a talented actress and smart too.. :D

Guest Kara_Hyori

hope she wins... good luck to her..

anyways, I first saw her at "I am Sam/I'm Your Teacher" and I liked it... she's so gorgeous and funny... I love her smile....

thanks for the pictures too..

Guest coreana_ira

haha she's actually smart in real life..

Sorry I don't know a lot about her.. but she's a college student right?

yup she's a college student, @ dongguk university :rolleyes:

hope she wins... good luck to her..

anyways, I first saw her at "I am Sam/I'm Your Teacher" and I liked it... she's so gorgeous and funny... I love her smile....

thanks for the pictures too..

i do really hope she can win, or at least she'll come to the ceremony...

ahh I finally found out.

She actually did live in Pennsylvania before, so yes, her American name IS Rachel. I think she lived there when she was high school (because she said she was in Korea during her middle school years)... and it's kinda hard to have perfect English pronounciations when you start learning the language in your high school years. Her English sounded good in the high kick episodes but you could hear a bit of the fobbiness lol

ahh I finally found out.

She actually did live in Pennsylvania before, so yes, her American name IS Rachel. I think she lived there when she was high school (because she said she was in Korea during her middle school years)... and it's kinda hard to have perfect English pronounciations when you start learning the language in your high school years. Her English sounded good in the high kick episodes but you could hear a bit of the fobbiness lol

waaah?! really? that is sooo cool. i remember in high kick she answered the fon and said "hello" instead of yeobboseyo(sp?) and it sounded really good.. hey sweetsmile where did you find out she lived in pennsylvania? thanks for the info! I'm so excited I can't wait for Saturday. I hope she attends the awards night.

Guest anne&top

thanks for the info sweetsmile.

she can speak fluent English with a light Korean Accent. :)

so she stayed there during only her high school years?

and came back to Korea and attend University? :D

cant wait for the KBS Award too!

KBS World gonna air it!

^ hehe I'm only guessing she lived there in her high school years, but it makes sense, if she lived in Korea in her middle school years. I don't think her English would be that good if she lived there in her elementary school years.

I found out the info in the show Jipizigi 6.14.2007, and all the parts are in youtube. If you're a highkick fan, you'll probably really enjoy the whole thing.. the show was really good. You get to find out a lot of things about some high kick members.

Here are the links:

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sYajxm57jo

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Nn5Huu7840&feature=related

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8gpJhpilIY

Part 4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hsGvms_vm8E (It's this part, near the end when PMY talks about her school years)

Part 5: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aehH3855Sxs

To be more specific, everyone was talking about grades in the show, and what your lowest grade (ranking) was that you ever got. When the MC asked PMY, she said she lived in Pennsylvania, and since the grading system is different in America, she just talked about her rankings in the first grade of middle school, the time when she actually lived in Korea.

And I know this has NOTHING to do with PMY, but if you're only going to watch part 4, watch till the end. OMG Shinji was SOO FUNNY HERE lol

Guest anne&top

i really have watch HighKick.

:lol: Only knew Rachel :P, after I am Sam.

I heard that she was pretty good in HighKick.

definitely gonna check it out.

Guest coreana_ira

me too def need to watch high kich, cuz yumi seems become the unforgotable character there...

anyway, thanks for the YT links...

Guest anne&top

^

agree.

im looking eng subbed episodes of HighKick,

but there isnt any.

tried crunchyroll and youtube;

failed miserably. :lol:

Park Min Young's Main Cyworld Picture:

pmy.jpg