Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC). Upcoming show: 'Busted 2' (Netflix) ]

VOGUE Taiwan YouTube Channel Update Park Min-ying access video (2)

[ Minying chooses the most important value of life. She said that the first one will choose "achievement". When I do something, I will become a accomplishment and do my best to get the sense of accomplishment. For me, it will become The driving force for challenging other things has turned into a very powerful force. Although it is somewhat confused with the challenge, it has given higher meaning to the "challenge" in the past, but now it will be felt that it is only a challenge but no achievement, and this will not work. 】

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 Winner 'Soompi Awards 2019' "Actress of The Year'' [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]
On 8/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, Oksana Sutra said:

MIN YOUNG CAN JOIN AAA 2019 IN VIETNAM DAY 11/26 IN HANOI

- The artists will come to Vietnam on November 24 and return to Korea on November 27, 2019.

P / s: Note that this is just a rumor

СвÑÑлина вÑд Äông Nam Media.

What is AAA?