Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

On 6/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

She was on cover a couple times but she never want to be a star she wants to be a good actress And that is why we love and proud of her! PMY's fans never think about her like about star or celebrity 

we always saw her like an actress! That is all. I bet this people didnt understand how is it to wait your actress two years  without any info about her. But Min Young's fans know how it  And we waited her not because we need a star we waited our actress, we price her for not looking popularity but for her efforts to achieve more in the act, even when she receives awards for popularity with gratitude, she notes that she wants to get an award for the best act, and not just for the popularity, it shows that she seeks not for the popularity but for recognition of her skill. People who are disappointed
that she is not on the cover of the magazine just do not know who Min Young is.

Yeahh..since early career she already taste how bad if celebrity become a focus to media..she is wise enough to control her popularity..she know the right time when she need to expose and open to media..she want people to remember her for drama character rather than pmy..so she doesn't need that kind of thing to promote her name..she already make it along time ago..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Minyoungie keep smiling like this and always prioritize your happiness first over everything else:heart:.Your fans will be always there for you.Living a life as an actress specially in the judgemental society like her's is really difficult:(

Spoiler

I know this is not the place to talk about the issue and I am saying sorry in advance but my heart really goes out for shk as a woman seeing her getting bashed by knetz is making me so furious and sad .it's always the woman who is on the loosing end huh! It's always woman who has to suffer the most even though people don't know what exactly went wrong between the couple.How people can be so mean and judgemental can't they leave them specially shk as she is the one who is getting all the hate.I would like to say only one thing as a non fan the situation wasn't handled well from sjk side considering they were in love with each other least he could have waited and give a joint statement.

Hope the rabid shippers (PPC/labit

also as I am seeing them in pmy ig smh!)can get some sense now please for God sake stop meddling into her personal life whether she is dating or not don't bother her(stalking igs and and those groundless rumor whether it's true or not can't you keep it private :crazy: rather than you guys keep posting on sns)one time was enough for her. Please for atleast one time think about her don't be selfish and don't make this shipping things as a competition jeez like you are winning something in life it's someone life that you playing with like how some people can stoop so low.

• Like 2