Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

It's been awhile but my oh my...my fav actress is just getting prettier. I'm so happy to see her in big events (Netflix, TVN, Cosmo) looking so gorgeous and radiant w/ her pretty smile. My posts would probably be so redundant by now using the same adjectives over again... :D. But what can I do when PMY just keeps on slaying in whatever she does. Be it as simple as strutting the airport walkways B)

I look forwardforward to seeing her more in bigger events and upcoming projects. Her beauty and talent need to be showcased more often.

• Like 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1273755wpp/park-min-young-considering-offer-star-new-romantic-comedy

Park Min Young Considering Offer To Star In New Romantic Comedy

Park Min Young Considering Offer To Star In New Romantic Comedy

Dec 5, 2018
by DY_Kim

Park Min Young is gearing up for her next project!

On December 5, industry representatives reported that the actress has been cast as the female lead Sung Duk Mi in upcoming drama “Her Private Life” (literal title).

In response, her agency Namoo Actors commented, “She received the offer to star in ‘Her Private Life’ and is reviewing it.”

Based on web novel “Noona Fan Dot Com” by Kim Sung Yeon, the drama is a romantic comedy about an idol fangirl and two guys who are in love with this fangirl.

Beginning with g.o.d’s Yoon Kye Sang, Sung Duk Mi has been a dedicated fan of idols for about 20 years. However, she has been living a double life as a senior curator of an art museum while hiding that she is an idol fan. Her secret life becomes at risk of being revealed with the entrance of new director Ryan Gold.

“Her Private Life” is in talks to air on tvN in early 2019.

Stay tuned for confirmation and more details!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Park Min Young considering female lead role in new tvN drama about the life of an idol fangirl

Park Min Young

On December 5, actress Park Min Young's label Namoo Actors responded to various reports claiming that the actress has decided on her next project. 

Namoo Actors revealed, "Park Min Young received an offer for 'Her Private Life' and is in the stages of reviewing the script."

Upcoming tvN drama 'Her Private Life' is based on a web novel originally called 'Noona Fan Dot Com'. Park Min Young has been offered the role of the female lead, an avid idol fangirl.

Do you want to see Park Min Young transform into a fangirl noona?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1