Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young and Lee Philip model for ‘Buckaroo Jeans’

20110216_lee_philip_park_minyoung_1.jpg

Actress Park Min Young and actor Lee Philip recently had a fun and sexy photoshoot for ‘Buckaroo Jeans‘.

Modeling various new styles of jeans, the actress portrayed her innocence as well as her glamorous sexiness in the photos. Lee Philip, on the other hand, portrayed the casual look well, capturing the natural yet funky feel of the jeans.

The two met for the first time for this photoshoot, yet the actors showed off perfect harmony. Their collaboration drew much praise from the staff, both working extremely hard and constantly monitoring their poses.

This was Lee Philip’s first photoshoot after wrapping up “Secret Garden“, which took the drama world by a storm. In contrast, Park Min Young is currently filming her movie, “Cats“.

It is said that the actors never once lost their smiles, and laughed throughout the entire photoshoot, recharging the energy of the staff.

Netizens were quick to comment on the actress’s enviable body, saying, “Her leg lines are to die for“, “Her perfect body is motivating me to go on a diet“, and “Her S-line is so sexy“.

Check out the killer bodies below!

20110216_lee_philip_1.jpg

20110216_park_minyoung_2.jpg

20110216_park_minyoung_1.jpg

Source: Newsen, Sports Today via Nate

Shared by: allkpop

I actually really liked Lee Philip after watching Secret Garden so seeing these two in this article is a treat. :)

are they reunion..hmmm..reminds me of i am sam :rolleyes:

ilM6Vw.jpg

박민영, '시티헌터' 이민호 상대 女주인공 유력

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2011-02-17 12:10

배우 박민영이 SBS 새 수목드라마 '시티헌터' 여주인공 캐스팅이 유력시되고 있다.

17일 드라마 관계자에 따르면, '시티헌터'는 1~2일 내로 박민영을 여주인공으로 결정짓고 3월 첫 촬영에 들어간다.

'시티헌터'는 '꽃보다 남자'로 톱스타 반열에 오른 배우 이민호 캐스팅으로 화제가 된 작품이다.

또 동명의 일본 원작 만화 속 미모의 여주인공 캐릭터가 두터운 팬 층을 자랑하고 있어 여주인공 캐스팅에 관심이 쏠려 있었다. 몇몇 톱 여배우들이 이 역할에 큰 관심을 보여 왔던 것도 사실이다.

이 가운데 지난 해 종영한 KBS 2TV '성균관 스캔들'에서 남장여자 김윤희 역으로 큰 인기를 얻은 박민영이 여주인공 낙점을 앞두고 있다.

한편 동명의 일본 만화를 원작으로 하는 '시티헌터'는 13년 만에 한국 드라마로 제작돼 큰 기대를 모으고 있다.

최근에는 SBS 드라마 '대물'을 6회까지 집필하고 중도하차한 황은경 작가가 투입된 소식이 알려지기도 했다. 연출은 '찬란한 유산' '검사 프린세스'의 진혁PD가 맡았다.

[관련기사]

source http://news.nate.com/view/20110217n11686?mid=e0102

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I wanna see LEE MIN HO AND PMY together so badly!

They'll surely look good together

~hoping and praying that she'll get the role.

박민영, 5년전 데뷔당시 사진 공개 "풋풋해!"

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2011-02-19 09:13 최종수정 2011-02-19 10:36

ijh7t8.jpg

[OSEN=조경이 기자] 배우 박민영이 5년전 데뷔 당시의 사진을 공개했다.

박민영은 트위터에 “2006년 겨울, 제가 처음 데뷔했을 때 사진이예요.. 5년이라니..그 시간이 주는 부끄럽지만 풋풋한 추억은 웃음을 선물해주네요^^ 좋은밤♥”이라는 글을 올렸다.

5년전 박민영은 현재와 다름없는 변함없는 미모에 굵은 웨이브로 풋풋하면서도 우아한 매력을 뽐내고 있어 눈길을 끌었다.

박민영은 현재 영화 ‘고양이(변승욱 감독)’의 막바지 촬영에 한창이다. ‘고양이’는 동물에 대한 깊은 애정으로 애완견 미용샵에서 일하는 한 20대 여자가 의문의 고양이와 동거를 하게 되면서 정체를 알 수 없는 공포에 휩싸이게 되는 호러 영화이다. 영화는 올 여름에 개봉할 예정이다.

또한 영화 촬영 외에 다수의 CF 촬영도 이어지고 있다. 박민영은 현재 6개의 굵직한 CF를 섭렵하고 있다. 참이슬-즐겨찾기, 꼼빠니아, 버커루, 페이스샵, 도브, 솔브 등의 CF 모델로 활약하고 있다.

crystal@osen.co.kr

yeah..her face already looks like an oval now :rolleyes: .. she looks so cute

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young shares her debut picture

i7bcf.jpg

Actress Park Min Young recently shared her debut picture for all of her fans!

Through her Twitter, Park Min Young left the words, “2006 winter. This is the picture when I first debuted…It’s already been 5 years…The embarrassing but happy memories I got from that time leaves me with laughter^^ Good night♥”

With these words, Park Min Young uploaded her debut picture. Fans were able to see her glamor and cuteness at the same time. In the photo, Park Min Young has long wavy hair with a cute heart patterned knit shirt. Even though this picture was from 5 years ago, there is no big difference from her current self.

Fans left comments exclaiming, “I totally fell in love with you!” “You didn’t change~ You just became prettier with time hehe” “The hair looks like its from a comic book character. That perfect hair!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/park-min-young-shares-her-debut-picture

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young to play the female lead on “City Hunter”

Actress Park Min Young has been confirmed for the female lead role in the upcoming drama, “City Hunter.”

The new SBS Wedsnesday-Thursday drama will air its first episode on May 25th. She will play ‘Kim Nana’, a woman experienced in the martial arts and is a guard for the Blue House (Korea’s equivalent of the White House). ‘Kim Nana’ will meet and fall in love with MIT graduate, ‘Dr. Lee Yoon Sung’.

It’ll definitely be an interesting role for the actress, as she’ll be required to learn new skills for her character. ‘Kim Nana’ is especially proficient in judo, and since she’s a bodyguard as well, viewers will get to see her sweat and run around in both her blue uniform and sleek black attire.

The drama’s representative said, “It took a long time to find an actress that would fit perfectly. Her young and healthy image goes well with the role.”

Park Min Young will be romancing Lee Min Ho, who plays the male protagonist ‘Lee Yung Jong’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/park-min-young-to-play-the-female-lead-on-city-hunter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Hyun Joong and Park Min Young for The Face Shop

Both Kim Hyun Joong and Park Min Young have individually endorsed for South Korean body, bath, skin care and make-up products company, The Face Shop. Now, The Face Shop is bringing these two stars together for their latest round of endorsements.

In addition to the CF, The Face Shop has also released some NG scenes while filming the CF. Check it out below:

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-hyun-joong-and-park-min-young-for-the-face-shop-2

Guest vesica

I just know PMY filming horror movies :sweatingbullets: love the cattt^^

Park Min-yeong "Cats" crank up

Source | 2011/03/10 | 77 views | Permalink | 0 comments

1M3QM.jpg

Horror movie "Cats" with Park Min-yeong in the lead has cranked up.

According to her management King Kong entertainment, she had been shooting the movie since last December and finished last 9th.

Park Min-yeong goes for 'horror queen of the year' by playing the role of So-hee in her 20s who works in a pet store and lives with a cat. Then she goes through horror with the mysterious death of the cat.

As much as this is my first movie I worked harder than ever. I am kind of sad to part with So-hee, who I was for 3 months".

She continued, "This movie had a lot of psychological descriptions without the opposite role and that was difficult but I remember the staff made me a doll as the opposite role. As much as everyone worked hard I hope the movie turns out well.

9fL4o.jpg

4yYfP.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest vesica

Park Min Young on Autograph Compagna..

she used the tight clothes that makes her body looks sexy ..really really sexy :lol: :lol:

최근 박민영 팬사인회 직찍, 이기적인 각선미 뽐내

2011-03-14 16:03

pg03z.jpg

qmGs2.jpg

65WQb.jpg

gC42o.jpg

8v1ws.jpg

7L8E8.jpg

E6xkr.jpg

source http://newscomm.nate.com/board/view?bbs_grp_gb=TVDRAMA&bbs_sq=1297&ctgr_cd=IMPRS&tvpro_sq=61&post_sq=2605902

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mooonriiver

Does anybody know when 'cat' is going to release? Really want to watch that!

Cat will release in this summer~~hope to watch it sooon~~

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young looks ready for the spring

54119837.jpg

Actress Park Min Young uploaded a photo that was filled with the scent of Spring despite the wintry cold that is still present in Korea.

Park Min Young recently tweeted to an acquaintance, “I’m filming an advertisement. I’m wearing spring clothes in this Spring frost and eating ice cream… so cold~~”

With the tweet, she also uploaded a photo of her smiling self wearing a white dress with matching earrings.

Meanwhile, Park Min Young is aiming to become the next horror queen with her upcoming summer horror film, ‘Cat.’ The film is about an average woman in her 20s whose cat dies for a mysterious reason, causing her to be plagued by fear.

This is Park’s first movie role, and after gaining much popularity from drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal,’ fans are excited about her movie debut.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-min-young-looks-ready-for-spring

Guest QueenQu

Park Min Young looking cute like a teenager

20110330_park_minyoung.jpg

Actress Park Min Young showed off a very cute image after dressing up for a summer photoshoot.

On March 29th, she uploaded this photo on her Twitter and said, “Jeju Island bye bye. I shot for a summer pictorial for two days. It was very cold. Where is spring? I still had a good time with nice people by the beach.

Her spring fashion and youthful and bright makeup make her look like a little teenager, but she definitely is a spring goddess.

Netizens wrote, “So cute, sweet, and lovely,” “She is going to be the prettiest person for beauty pictorials,” and “She looks so young and bubbly!

She has been cast in an upcoming SBS drama called “City Hunter.”

Source: JoongAng via Nate

http://www.allkpop.c...like-a-teenager

Guest vesica

Park Min Young shows off her glamorous body for ’solb’ & ‘Buckaroo’

by phenom on April 1, 2011 at 7:53 am

uPc0M.jpg

‘Bagel girl‘ Park Min Young is ‘wow-ing’ fans once again thanks to a display of her gorgeous figure in not just one, but two different endorsements.

For the first, she boldly shows off a bra from lingerie brand, ‘solb‘. With her ‘boyfriend shirt’ arranged loosely off her shoulders, the shot appears to be nothing but sexy. But with a second look, the bright tones of the overall ad brings out a sense of Park Min Young’s innocent charm.

It’s hard to believe that such a stunning shot has never been disclosed until today.

OHrH0.jpg

Meanwhile, her ads for clothing brand ‘Buckaroo‘ focused on expressing her long, yet voluptuous body.

Park’s perfect waist and sexy legs were emphasized in tight denim jeans and short tees. Though her outfits in these shots aren’t as bold as the previous one, the star still managed to exude a foxy appeal thanks to her smirks and poses.

Park Min Young will be acting in SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “City Hunter“, which is set to air its first episode on May 25th.

source allkpop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMY nominated in BaekSang Arts Awards 2011 for Best Actress (SKKS) and Netizen´s choice -- Favorite Actress :) :)

The 47th BaekSang awards will be held at the Peace Hall, Kyunghee University, Seoul at 8:00pm 26th of May 2011. The award ceremony will be aired through channel KBS2 ....

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young goes on a diet

Many women would kill for a body like Park Min Young’s, but the actress herself doesn’t seem to think it’s all that great, as she recently announced her decision to go on a diet.

On the 26th, the actress wrote, “Judo practice. With my horrible stamina, it is extremely hard but the moves are fun. Starting from today before filming my necessary course – diet start.” Worried netizens replied, “There is no place on your diet you need a diet for,” and “Don’t lose weight, you’ll faint.”

Meanwhile, Park Min Young is currently busy with filming her new SBS drama, ‘City Hunter‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-min-young-goes-on-a-diet

Guest QueenQu

Park Min Young braves the cold for her “Waku Waku” CF

20110407_park_minyoung.jpg

On March 22nd, actress Park Min Young transformed into a sweet girl for Lotte’s newest ice cream brand, “Waku Waku“.

Braving the blistering cold, the actress brought her bright smile to the street shoot, which some staff members have claimed warmed them more than the requisite cup of coffee.

Director Ryu Hong Joon commented, “Even in the freezing cold, Park Min Young wore a summer dress and ate ice cream without ever once complaining. She maintained a bright smile that helped warm up the hearts of the staff members on set.”

20110407_park_minyoung.jpg 20110407_minyoung_2.jpg 20110407_minyoung_3.jpg

Netizens commented, “She is still the cutie we love!”, “I want to see her dance too,” and “What a professional, I bet the ice cream is delicious!”

Park Min Young will be joining her first filming for SBS’s “City Hunter” on April 9th. allkpop [by  VITALSIGN  on  April 7, 2011]

Park Min Young charms with her confidence on “Section TV”

20110410_park_minyoung.jpg

On April 10th, the reporters of MBC’s “Section TV” visited the set of actress Park Min Young’s drama and held an interview that brought out some cute responses from the star.

After pulling off an impressive action scene requiring a strong kick, Park Min Young surprised her male co-stars with her power and earned a round of applause from the staff on set. While laughing at the attention, she playfully switched back to being the ’sweet frail actress’ by exclaiming, “Oh, I’m dizzy!”

When asked whether she’d marry herself if she was a man, she confidently replied, “Yes!”

Her hilarious answers didn’t end there, though, as she was then told of the praise she received from a famous international photographer. Although she denied it at first, she quickly added, “But I do think that I’m quite photogenic, if I do say so myself.”

allkpop [by VITALSIGN on April 10, 2011]

PMY seems to have a lot of endorsements these days. Good for her! I loved her in SKKS and in I am Sam. I like her confidence and hardworking nature. Hope she gets to shine in 'City Hunter'. It is a different character for her and I hope there is substance to her role. But it seems to me that she chooses characters where she has something to do. So keeping my fingers crossed.

It' so sad that there are so many interviews of her on youtube without any subtitles. Feel sad when I see yet another interview and know it won't be subbed:(. At least a summary would have been more than enough. Travails of being international fans, I guess.:rolleyes: