Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miguel09

Actress Park Min Young was chosen as the newest female model for ‘The Face Shop‘.

Considering how The Face Shop’s list of endorsing stars included Won Bin and Kim Hyun Joong, the job really proves her solid climb up the ‘fame ladder’.

The brand’s director said, “Park Min Young became very popular through her last drama. She will show off her fresh image as the newest model for our brand. We look forward to it.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Guest Forever_WithYou

I love Park Minyoung!

She's really pretty and she's a great actress too!

The photos she takes are so nice and refreshing :]

Guest freeminded1430278377

I like Park Min Young in Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Micky. Is there any news of the two after the series is over?

Guest KelvinSoshi

AHHHH!!

I loved Park Min Young!!

I recently finished Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and I loved it!!

I swear she is so pretty even when she is in disguise!

She is one of the 2 Korean actress I know now, the other is Lee Min Jung.

Guest adikkeluangman

Which SNSD member does Park Min Young think is ‘the prettiest’?

Actress Park Min Young candidly discussed her affections for SNSD during an interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay.”

The reporter eventually brought up a question regarding her recent Twitter post with a photo of member Jessica. Park Min Young responded, “It’s been eight years since I’ve known Jessica.”

She continued with a laugh, “She’s the prettiest for me out of all of SNSD. The second is Yoona.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/which-snsd-member-does-park-min-young-think-is-the-prettiest

Park Min Young clarifies her relationship with JYJ’s Yoochun

Reporters from KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” received the opportunity to interview actress Park Min Young about some hot questions plaguing the fans of JYJ’s Park Yoochun.

Her close friendship with her fellow “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” castmate have caused a variety of rumors to spread, and the actress began her set of responses by jokingly discussing her friendship with her three co-stars: ”I still have to see them often. Don’t you think it’s about time that we met other partners since we’re getting tired of seeing each other all the time?”

Regarding her dating scandal with Park Yoochun, she clarified, “It’s not the truth. On the day the scandal broke out, I had just finished recording a love scene with him, so everyone on-set just brushed it off as ‘not a big deal’. It wasn’t awkward for me to see him afterwards at all.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/park-min-young-clarifies-her-relationship-with-jyjs-yoochun

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young is an eclectic child for “Vogue Girl”

Actress Park Min Young transformed herself into a lovable ‘unbalanced girl’ for Korea’s “Vogue Girl“.

For their January issue, Park Min Young channeled her playful “High Kick“ character, ‘Yoomi‘, for the photoshoot.

The actress is seen showing off her quirky side with her mismatched outfits. In one photo, she’s dolled up in a white wedding dress with a denim jacket half on; in another photo, she is dressed in casual attire, cutely accessorized with a wedding veil.

Despite having to work for five hours straight, Park Min Young exhibited her professionalism by keeping a bright personality and managed to impress both the photographer and on-set staff.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/park-min-young-is-an-eclectic-child-for-vogue-girl

Guest yvonnie_lee

By the way, I truly incredibly love her role in SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들.

I'm glad that she has been recognised for her acting skills and thereby gaining popularity gradually.

Congrats to her by bagging multiple awards at 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Novella Drama - Actress (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), Netizens' Award (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) and Best Couple Award with Micky Yoochun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal). Love her :)

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Actress Park Min Young reflects on 2010 and

talks about the future

by VITALSIGN on January 9, 2011 at 1:41 am

20110109_parkminyoung_01.jpg

Actress Park Min Young from the hit drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” met with reporters from MBC’s “Section TV” in order to reflect on her past year and reveal a bit about her future activities.

After capturing the hearts of the film crew on set with her goddess-like beauty, she went on to reveal that “2010 was like a present,” and gave short video messages for the three members of “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” Park Yoochun, Song Joong Ki, and Yoo Ah In.

When asked what project she’ll be taking on next, she replied that she wanted to try a romantic comedy with Won Bin as her partner.  The actress has prior experience in shooting a CF with him and was asked to reveal what that was like, much to the jealousy of the female staff.

At the mention of her ‘bare faced sel-cas’ that had attracted so much attention, she revealed, “I’ve never once said that I wasn’t wearing any make-up,” and confidently stated that each of those photos were taken with make up.

The segment will broadcast on January 9th.

20110109_parkminyoung_02.jpg

Source + Photos: Hankyung via Daum

credit::AllKpop

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young for lingerie brand “Solb”

Actress Park Min Young revealed her glamorous body in a recent photo shoot for lingerie brand, “Solb.”

The actress had hidden away her womanly charms by wrapping them up for her cross dressing role in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and finally received an opportunity to let loose her sexiness through a lingerie photo shoot, immediately captivating her fans.

The white dress shirt she’s wearing plays on the romantic fantasy of almost every male, and the peek at her cleavage adds to the overall lovely effect of the photo shoot.

The head of advertisement at “Solb” commented, “We decided that Park Min Young was the most fitting model for our modern, simple, and sexy lingerie line. She’s been known for her innocent image, so we wanted to express a sexier side of her by choosing her as our model.”

Fans commented, “She always wore traditional clothing in her dramas, I had no idea she had such a glamorous body,” and “Her innocent face and voluminous body is eye-catching.”

The full advertisement cuts will be released by the end of the month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/park-min-young-for-lingerie-brand-solb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young reveals her childhood photo

Actress Park Min Young revealed a bit about her childhood while being interviewed on the January 23rd episode of MBC’s “Section TV.”

Asked to ‘grade’ her childhood, she gave it a total of 60 points out of 100. “Nothing dramatic ever happened, and I lived doing everything I wanted to do,” she explained. She also revealed that she spent her teens in the U.S. as an exchange student in order to learn English.

After returning to Korea and debuting as an actress, Park Min Young talked about the hardships she suffered while enduring a year-long hiatus. Fortunately, she was able to find the silver lining and said, “It was also a time for me to grow and improve.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/park-min-young-reveals-her-childhood-photo

“Solb” & Park Min Young to launch new campaign, “The Scandal”

As a cheeky nod to her ’self-created scandal’ controversy from 2010, actress Park Min Young chose ‘The Scandal‘ to be the concept for her lingerie brand, ‘Solb‘.

Park Min Young and Solb’s latest campaign will feature the fun and honest dating stories of a 24 year old woman. They explained, “Unlike when you’re 20, when your relationships were full of awkwardness and excitement, at 24 you’ve already experienced what dating is like.”

Solb’s campaign will focus upon the transformation of a young woman [Park], as she tackles various experiences with dating in her quest to find true love.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/solb-park-min-young-to-launch-new-campaign-the-scandal

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

She is so gorgeous! :lol:

Look at those shots in her lingerie! I think Yoochun should see those pictures, lol.

I'd sure hope to see SKKS 2 if there were ever to be one.

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young wows fans with limitless energy

Actress Park Min Young is spending her days busy with movie and commercial filming, but she never seems to tire.

Park recently wrote on her Twitter, “I didn’t get any sleep because of filming, and now, after two hours of resting, I’m here to do an ad for a soju called ‘Favorites’. I still have two more things to do in my schedule, but this was Min Young, who was happy to be busy.”

With this post, she also uploaded a photo of herself smiling brightly with an ‘OK’ sign. Fans were drawn by her energy and bright expression despite her having such a busy schedule.

Park is currently in the midst of filming for a movie called ‘Cat‘, directed by Byun Seung Wook. ‘Cat’ is a horror film about an animal loving woman in her twenties who finds herself in a mysterious and terrifying situation after deciding to take in a questionable cat.

The movie is scheduled to hit theaters this summer. Park is also filming for CFs, as she has a whopping six active ads going.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/park-min-young-wows-fans-with-limitless-energy

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young chosen as Jinro’s new soju model

Actress Park Min Young was picked up by soju company Jinro to be the image model for their brand, “Favorite (15.5°C).”

The actress delivered a killer combo of sexy and cute for her advertisement photoshoot, and even performed a Hawaiian hula dance for the CF recording.

The marketing director of Jinro, Jung Guha, commented, “Park Min Young’s friendly image fits well the concept of our ‘Favorite’ products, which is why we chose her as our model. Since she represents the generation of youth, we are sure that she’ll become the next representative figure of soju with her cute and friendly image.”

Her ads will begin running next month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/park-min-young-chosen-as-jinros-new-soju-model

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Park Min Young as a romantic spring girl for COMPAGNA

20110209_park_minyoung_4.jpg

Actress Park Min Young has become a romantic spring girl for COMPAGNA.

Picked as the model for female clothing brand COMPAGNA, Park Min  Young recently had a photoshoot for the 2011 spring fashion styles.

Through revealed photos, fans were able to see Park Min Young with  her lovely smiles and womanly, yet modern looks.  Also, through her  feminine silhouettes, clothes detailed with lace, peach colored dress,  and various other clothes, Park Min Young was further able to captivate  fans with her attractiveness.

One staff member from the photoshoot complimented Park Min Young endlessly by saying, “Park Min Young’s smile not only had elegance  but also gorgeousness. With each change of clothes, Park Min Young’s  looks and feel changed to the smallest details. She fits well as the new  model of COMPAGNA.”

Park Min Young is balancing her schedules between filming for her movie “Cat” and attending  the photoshoots of her many advertisements.

2011020907211985041_2.jpg

20110209_1297208719_72543700_1.jpg

20110209000176_1.jpg

htm_20110209090739c000c010-004.jpg

201102090858181001_1.jpg

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Nate

Credit:; AllKpop