Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest RayType

Hello everyone, I'm also a fan of Park Min Young, she was my major draw in watching I Am Sam. Seeing her face appear on the preview for I Am Sam when Capital Scandal ended, lit up the screen for me.

I've been browsing her cyworld and came upon this picture below, I wonder if this is PMY's mom?

copy0299811101048mq2.jpg

Guest eyepop80

hey thanks all for the new pics. Hey there Raytype, welcome here. The woman in the photo does look a lot like PMY. She must be some type of relative, same eye shape an mouth.

The photo of the guy with PMY they do look good together. Maybe her costar on her next drama? Just wishful thinking about seeing her soon on something new.

Guest RayType

Hey eyepop!! good to see you.

Is anyone having trouble saving the gifs on her cyworld? I can't download any and its a real bummer because there's a lot of cute ones from I Am Sam... :(

Anyways, contributing more fun pics from PMY's cyworld!:

30440232410131749tv6.jpg

0972410152049tw6.jpg

1648221159rs3.jpg

aaaaaaaatngml2080107411jg3.jpg

Guest RayType

^ the K-drama I Am Sam was based on a manga called Kyoukasho ni Nai! (Not In The Textbook!/Very Private Lesson) by Kazuto Okada, the manga ran for about 16 volumes I think, there was even a hentai anime made. The picture compares everyone in the show to the manga characters they play in the adaptation of I Am Sam. The person that made this forgot Son Tae Young and Ryan! <_<

There's a quick review/comparisons from the show and the manga at this thread (click here). JonDoe seems to made up his opinion up to episode 8 of I Am Sam.

Guest coreana_ira

Hey eyepop!! good to see you.

Is anyone having trouble saving the gifs on her cyworld? I can't download any and its a real bummer because there's a lot of cute ones from I Am Sam... :(

Anyways, contributing more fun pics from PMY's cyworld!:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1952/30...10131749tv6.jpg

thanks for sharing the pics raytype... i really love minyoung's smile... :blush:

and thanks for im sam info too...

Guest anne&top

haha! i read somewhere that MinYoung is close to a lot of Sm artists. :)

probably maybe Jessica introduces them to her. :P

RayType,

i think it's like that for all cyworlds.

you cant save the gifs or pictures.

you have to save it as a screenshot. :lol:

thanks for the pictures comparison!

MinYoung's look kinda alike to the character.

bubbly type. :lol:

new picture from her:

posted on her cyworld on 9.2.07

88e0075e74.jpg

credit: Park MinYoung's Cyworld