Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

I hope MBC will cast her on that variety show! I'd love to see a glimpse of her everyday life. I'm sure it'll be fun and interesting. I'm glad she's showing interest in variety shows as I feel it'll make herself be much more closer to her fans as we'll learn more about her.

• Like 5

I can't wait for Busted 2 that i am rewatching all episodes and even the press interviews!

This is unexpected - someone seems to be shipping her with Kwang Soo i see, lol. Both are adorable here. Does anyone know what he is saying from 0:30 onwards to make her blush and laugh happily? Yoo Jae Seok is nodding away at the front lol..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

I can't wait for Busted 2 that i am rewatching all episodes and even the press interviews!

This is unexpected - someone seems to be shipping her with Kwang Soo i see, lol. Both are adorable here. Does anyone know what he is saying from 0:30 onwards to make her blush and laugh happily? Yoo Jae Seok is nodding away at the front lol..

Likewise. .. and laugh while watching it 

• Like 3

Park Min Young Talks About What Acting Has Done For Her

Park Min Young recently shared her thoughts on how acting has had a great influence on her life.

The “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” star sat down for an interview and also participated in a pictorial shot in Paris for the September issue of Grazia.

Through the interview, she said, “I love acting as if it’s a one-sided crush, but I sometimes sulk by myself. There have been times where I’ve been so happy after receiving praise for my work that I would hide myself in my blankets and just cry, but there have also been times where I’ve been terribly hurt.”

As she continued to reminisce on her past, she remarked, “What I gained from acting for more than a decade is a sense of peace towards work. [‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’] ended in favorable light, but rather than continuously enjoying that happiness, I try to push myself more. I want to challenge myself endlessly without just focusing on one character. Because I’ll be acting for the rest of my life, I’m trying to slowly look at things on a long-term basis.”

When asked for about a “small but sure happiness” moment in her life, she responded, “I learned about this word a few days ago. At this moment, I feel happy when there is even one person who listens to my story and understands my heart. If even one person listen to my story and knows what I really mean, I get the power to go one step further even if I’m exhausted.”

Park Min Young’s full photo shoot and interview appears in the September issue of Grazia, which hit stores on August 20.

• Like 6