Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue Hi girls i'm back, had some trouble with my account, somehow i couldn't log in so i had to open another one. Congratulations to min young on her new endorsement. :)

She looks smoking hot in those photos, hope she wears this kind of suits more often, look great on her. <3

I think if she accepts the role, this will be her dressing code, right? i don't know how those who work in weather forecast dress. Also i'm curious how come no confirmation yet?

• Love 1

On 6/11/2021 at 8:03 PM, dreamcatcher said:

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue Hi girls i'm back, had some trouble with my account, somehow i couldn't log in so i had to open another one. Congratulations to min young on her new endorsement. :)

She looks smoking hot in those photos, hope she wears this kind of suits more often, look great on her. <3

I think if she accepts the role, this will be her dressing code, right? i don't know how those who work in weather forecast dress. Also i'm curious how come no confirmation yet?

Welcome back Still no news about casting , but yesterday I heard about the start of the casting, so soon, I think the news will appear.

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hopefully we will able to see Min young drama in the second half, soo looking forward to it <3

I came across this video in you tube, she is suuper cute here, i miss her dancing. She also refuses to update her justparkminyoung even though it's been a years now :(

• Love 1

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue

I like it when she is active. Yesterday posts were cute, there was some hysteria in the comments too, but to be honest sometimes reality is stranger than fiction :D guess fate has it ways we don't understand. I just hope she finally wakes up and realizes what she is worth and what options lie around her in more ways than one.

I also hope she comes to her senses and stops this tradition she has started by playing with junior actors. We need someone to ship her with! and also it's best to play with actors whose fans adore you. I would love her to play with song joon ki, he is in talks too in jtbs why not play with him? why not play with someone who would finally allow her to break free from the secretary role? doesn't she have enough with the hate she gets from psychos that are page managers of some actresses that have costared with her former partner that disguise themselves as rational people and constantly discuss her private life, going as far as stalking the pages of her familiars and posting them on instagram? she should think about herself, herself should always come first.  I would really love to ask her, when has anyone else, throughout all her acting life has ever put her first, everyone has always thought about his career first, all of them no exception. 

On a brighter note congratulations to min young :) 

And congratulations to Healer, one of her bests dramas. She also had the warmest chemistry ever with ji chang wook especially in their bts <3

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Yumiyue But she hasn't confirmed yet, maybe she is rethinking it?

To be honest i am  a bit concerned of her collaborating with song kang after him playing a purely romantic drama with r-rated scenes with his costar. Those scenes usually gather a crazy fanbase. Futhermore that actress is in talks with her other former partner so i am afraid it may attract bullying  and she doesn't need more of that.

Yes  i am happy for healer too, would love to read it as a webtoon. For me chae young shin is one of her best characters and ji chang wook one of her best partners. I am hoping they reunite for a movie :)

Yes jessica is one of her true friends for years now, would love to see more of their interactions <3

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 7:07 PM, dreamcatcher said:

I like it when she is active. Yesterday posts were cute, there was some hysteria in the comments too, but to be honest sometimes reality is stranger than fiction :D guess fate has it ways we don't understand. I just hope she finally wakes up and realizes what she is worth and what options lie around her in more ways than one.

I also hope she comes to her senses and stops this tradition she has started by playing with junior actors. We need someone to ship her with! and also it's best to play with actors whose fans adore you. I would love her to play with song joon ki, he is in talks too in jtbs why not play with him? why not play with someone who would finally allow her to break free from the secretary role? doesn't she have enough with the hate she gets from psychos that are page managers of some actresses that have costared with her former partner that disguise themselves as rational people and constantly discuss her private life, going as far as stalking the pages of her familiars and posting them on instagram? she should think about herself, herself should always come first.  I would really love to ask her, when has anyone else, throughout all her acting life has ever put her first, everyone has always thought about his career first, all of them no exception. 

I understand and agree with everything you said. To tell the truth, I also don't always understand her actions, because she could have stopped all these dirty gossips and rumors by telling the journalists about it, so the fans would be outraged, but they would be forced to accept reality. But she doesn't do anything like that, I don't know the reasons, but given that
that Secretary Kim's popularity would decline after her candid interview, it's also true, maybe it's just PR, or she just doesn't want to hurt fans who can't accept the truth, although I want to believe that she believes in her fans and knows that we will accept any truth. As for her projects, we don't know what they are offering her, maybe
she chooses the best of what is. I read that Park Min Young admitted that she was afraid to move on in her career. I'm sad to hear that, she hasn't taken action projects and costume dramas in a long time. I love her in romantic comedies, but it can slow down her career. Despite everything, I continue to trust my favorite actress, I hope
that she will be sincere with her fans and eventually discover the truth. Yes, there will be a lot of dirt and insult, but her loyal fans will always accept her as she is. The only thing we wish her is happiness, and we don't care who her chosen one will be.

• Love 2

@Oksana Sutra   There was this comment in instagram of another min young fan with whom i agree completely. She said: "As a dedicated PMY fan, I am very concerned that some of her fans, engaged in serious shippering, simply ignore her films because of the excellent chemistry with the other lead partner. PMY can not act otherwise, she shows such a powerful chemistry everywhere and reveals the main man character that many people want to bring her to someone."

It is true, Min young is a top actress, she has done the most amazing drama ever starting with Sungkyunkwan Scandal, city hunter, healer, queen for 7 days until when the weather is fine. And she is one of the few who has still active fanbases who like her will all her former partners even those from 10 or 6  years ago. 

Today i read that her private life had aired in Philippines and was already in top 20 of most watched (13).

I think it is totally unfair that she is constantly attacked by fans of former costars of former partner, they even have formed a coalition (imagine!!!) and have opened a series of disturbing pages where they discuss her private life and mock her. His former costars take all the advantages but she gets all the hate, does it make any sense? I am sure it will get worse when he plays with that actress.

To be honest i don't think  she needs to do any PR, all she has to do is give a sign and i can name alt least three different man who would be all happy to play with posts in instagram with her every single day. As for the drama i don't see a problem with the genre, she is the queen of melodrama just like (son ye-jin) i think it suits her and she can do thriller, action or whatever later on.

The problem i see is the fact that she doesn't play with senior actors anymore, i think she doesn't want 2019 repeated. Fans should give her space, she isn't married to anyone, she doesn't owe anything to anyone, she is the queen of chemistry they should cherish it and enjoy the drama not feel like they should protect the interest of a supposed boyfriend. And on the other hand the other part does whatever he pleases, recharges his fans and ships however he pleases and when it interests him "throws a coin" to wwsk fans, the fan meeting was a clear sign of that. I have noticed a thousand of other things but i don't want to write here for it is min young forum. I think for the first time in her life maybe she should chase her best interest too, just like everyone else.

We want to see her strong and active in instagram and youtube and to keep shining just like she deserves too. And her management company maybe should focus more on protecting her interest, they can do a better job at it. They can start by suing those lunatics that have opened at least 6 different pages to throw dirt on her, min young fans can help in identifying who is behind those pages, we sure have an idea.

Sorry i went on for so long but i have been so angry these days, i hope she protects her best interest because it would be too painful to watch her wake up through a cold shower :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

The problem i see is the fact that she doesn't play with senior actors anymore, i think she doesn't want 2019 repeated. Fans should give her space, she isn't married to anyone, she doesn't owe anything to anyone, she is the queen of chemistry they should cherish it and enjoy the drama not feel like they should protect the interest of a supposed boyfriend. And on the other hand the other part does whatever he pleases, recharges his fans and ships however he pleases and when it interests him "throws a coin" to wwsk fans, the fan meeting was a clear sign of that. I have noticed a thousand of other things but i don't want to write here for it is min young forum. I think for the first time in her life maybe she should chase her best interest too, just like everyone else.

We want to see her strong and active in instagram and youtube and to keep shining just like she deserves too. And her management company maybe should focus more on protecting her interest, they can do a better job at it. They can start by suing those lunatics that have opened at least 6 different pages to throw dirt on her, min young fans can help in identifying who is behind those pages, we sure have an idea.

Sorry i went on for so long but i have been so angry these days, i hope she protects her best interest because it would be too painful to watch her wake up through a cold shower :(

You are right, I have heard that her agency is actively fighting against those anti-fans who insult her on social networks, but they do not say anything about the course of the trials and verdicts, maybe even better, because such promotion will only harm her.

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

You are right, I have heard that her agency is actively fighting against those anti-fans who insult her on social networks, but they do not say anything about the course of the trials and verdicts, maybe even better, because such promotion will only harm her.

yes i know, they should keep that approach. She needs to be free from lunatics with no life and finally be able to enjoy the success of her works. She is one of the few actresses in korea which everyone not only praises for her wonderful acting but has watched each of her dramas more than 7 times each :)

And if she plays with song kang her company should make sure that she is protected from  hate. If they can't do that then it's better she plays with actors like song joong ki, lee joong gi and lee seung gi whose fans love her. 

And as for her private life i pray with all my heart she finds herself someone like won bin who is not swayed by trivial fame and money and is a real man who puts her first and protects her :)

4.2 M Already, Park Min Young Power, Fighting <3

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 1

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 - Upcoming drama: Cruel Office Romance (2022)

Park Min Young, Song Kang, Girl’s Day’s Yura, And Yoon Park Confirmed For New Romance Drama

Park Min Young, Song Kang, Girl’s Day’s Yura, And Yoon Park Confirmed For New Romance Drama

Jun 21, 2021
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Cruel Story of Office Romance” (literal translation) has confirmed its starring cast!

“Cruel Story of Office Romance” is a new drama about the work and love lives of people who work at the Korea Meteorological Administration, Korea’s national weather forecast service.

On June 21, JTBC officially announced that Park Min Young, Song Kang, Girl’s Day’s Yura, and Yoon Park were all confirmed to star in the upcoming drama, which will be helmed by “When the Camellia Blooms” director Cha Young Hoon.

Park Min Young will be starring as the frosty Jin Ha Kyung, an intelligent and highly organized individual who does everything by the book and is fastidious about keeping her personal and professional lives separate. Due to her cold demeanor, she has few friends at work and has become an “outsider by choice.”

Meanwhile, Song Kang will be starring as Lee Si Woo, a free spirit who is always thinking outside the box. Although he can appear clumsy, he boasts an impressive IQ of 150 and is able to achieve anything once he sets his mind to it. However, in spite of his intelligence and abilities, all he cares about is the weather.

Yoon Park will be playing the role of Han Ki Joon, a handsome and quick-witted character with a silver tongue. Using his formidable powers of persuasion, Han Ki Joon eventually gets scouted by the spokeperson’s office after struggling in the early days of his career at the service. However, because he has lived his entire life as a model student, he has a hard time dealing with failure.

Finally, Yura will be playing the role of daily weather reporter Chae Yoo Jin. Although she went into her job with lofty dreams of breaking news, exciting scoops, and on-site reports, Chae Yoo Jin was ultimately assigned to the “weather and lifestyle team.” While she was initially disappointed by the assignment, she eventually comes to grow fond of her job.

“Cruel Story of Office Romance” will begin filming this summer and is currently scheduled to premiere early next year.

Are you excited for this new drama? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475688wpp/park-min-young-song-kang-girls-days-yura-and-yoon-park-confirmed-for-new-romance-drama

• Love 2

On 6/17/2021 at 10:07 PM, dreamcatcher said:

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue

On a brighter note congratulations to min young :) 

And congratulations to Healer, one of her bests dramas. She also had the warmest chemistry ever with ji chang wook especially in their bts <3

I agree with this, her best partner was JCW, that was funnily enough both their peak. In terms of visuals and acting they were so well matched they really need to reunite, both their costars keep getting younger haha but imo they both match well with partners of similar age. 

Agree with the comment that she's been type cast in these office romance roles. I think tbh because wwwsk was her most popular project she wants to be in her comfort zone plus she's now also a renowned romcom  queen. I just want her to do her a thriller or something like flower of evil which has some romance, she'd definitely kill it. I too am not keen on her pairing with Song Kang I don't see anything pecial about him, he's imo her weakest pairing in acting and visuals. Her best pairing is JCW followed by KJW then lee min ho. As her fan who's not that keen on romcoms it sucks that she keeps doing them. But I also appreciate her diverse roles pre wwwsk.   Though, I liked her private life cause her chemistry with KJW was bomb, the project I dislike most is wwwsk, beyond the show I hated the toxicity with the shippers aswell, I also hated how much times she had to explain she's not dating ugh. It erks me that PMY friendly nature is misconstrued as flirty, the girls just bright and basically warm to all her costars. 

For some reason my replies have been merged... 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2

I really loved her in "When the weather is fine", I didn't really notice the age gap and I don't mind that kind of thing. They had chemistry and the drama was more "adult-oriented" which I really appreciate these days. Such a shame it isn't popular and the ratings weren't good because maybe that's the reason why she decided to go back to "romantic comedies". 

I'm not really a Song Kang fan, I knew him in Navillera and he did ok I guess. 

Let's wait and see what she does. 

Edited by Nahiri
  • Love 1