Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Watch: Park Min Young Surprises Contestants Of “World Klass” To Help Them With A Mission

Watch: Park Min Young Surprises Contestants Of “World Klass” To Help Them With A Mission

Park Min Young made a special appearance on Mnet’s “World Klass”!

On the November 22 episode, the aspiring idols competed in a music drama mission.

The teams met up to come up with their keyword which plays an important role in each team’s charms. Team “Energetic” fell into despair and said this was hard, while Team “Done for Me” suggested wearing suits to show their manliness.

After the meeting, they met up with drama director Jang Tae Yoo. He said, “I am in charge of directing the music drama mission. The level of understanding of the song is the most important, and I’ll watch for how persuasive the music drama concept is and the enjoyment level.”

Team “Joah” said, “It’s a detective concept where you fall in love while catching a criminal. We created a concept around the story of a shy male student who forms a crush, then changes and confesses his love.” Director Jang Tae Yoo commented, “I’m going to choose one, but before that, I’ll hold auditions to choose the lead.” After the auditions, the director commented, “There needed to be more emotions of love, and I felt it was lacking in that area.”

The director chose a vacation concept for Team “Joah,” breakup concept for Team “Done for Me,” and dream concept for Team “Energetic.”

After the auditions, the contestants received their scripts and met up for the day of filming. Director Jang Tae Yoo revealed, “I cast an actress” before introducing Park Min Young. She walked onto the set and the contestants were shocked to see her.

Spoiler

During the shoot, Jung Sang expressed some regret over his role. “I have to act like a loser here, but Dong Gun is enjoying a date over there,” he said.

“TOO” then held a preview for their music drama for 50 fans who reacted with screams while watching the story onscreen.

The director praised the “Joah” students for their portrayal of students, but added, “The cool transformation at the end was lacking. It was awkward and there was no shyness.” Park Min Young added, “If this charisma had appeared in the MV, then it would have had a higher quality.” Team “Energetic” was told, “It was a victory of teamwork. Their team worked well together.”

The surprises didn’t end there. The contestants then gathered to hear the results of this mission from their mysterious onscreen guide Misty. The robotic voice slowly changed into Misty’s real voice, and the screen turned around to reveal Park Min Young!

Misty first appeared at KCON NY and has since announced missions and results on the show. The contestants came up with many speculations and theories about her identity.

The contestants were shocked to see the actress. “We finally got to meet,” said Park Min Young. “I’m your guide Misty. Were you surprised? From the moment I gave you your first mission at KCON NY to when all of you ran around Seoul to film the music dramas, I acted with you, participated in judging, and always watched you nearby. I did Misty’s official pose multiple times during the music drama shoot, but no one caught on.”

As a result, Team “Energetic” received 37 points from the audience and 43 points from the judges for a total of 80 points. Team “Done for Me” earned 40 points from the audience and 40 points from the judges for a total of 80 points. Team “Joah” got 46 points from the audience and 35 points from the judges for a total of 81 points. Team “Joah” won the music drama mission and the chance to shoot a pictorial.