Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young And Seo Kang Joon Will Be Entangled In Romance If They Confirm To Star In This Drama

park min young and seo kang joon new jtbc kdrama

We may get to see Park Min Young (Her Private Life) and Seo Kang Joon (Watcher) soon in a romance drama called “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”. Both the actors have been offered the lead roles for the JTBC drama and are positively considering about it. We just have to wait for their confirmation. If they confirm then Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will be a unique and fresh pairing that we would love to see.

“I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice” Korean drama is based on a webtoon of the same name which would tell a soft and sweet romance story between a bookstore owner Eun Seob and an art teacher Hae Won. Eun Seob is a person who expresses his feelings directly while Hae Won has a painful past. Seo Kang Joon if accepted will take the role of Eun Seob and Park Min Young that of Hae Won.

Park Min Young has recently starred in hit rom-coms “Her Private Life” and “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” and Seo Kang Joon in fantasy rom-com “Are You Human Too?”. Currently he is starring in an investigation drama “Watcher“. I think both will share an amazing chemistry. What do you think about the pairing?

The drama “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice” is expected to air in February 2020.

https://kdramacrazy.com/2019/08/20/park-min-young-and-seo-kang-joon-will-be-entangled-in-romance-if-they-confirm-to-star-in-this-drama/

19.08.26 CeCi September issue - Park Min-ying

áòÃÃûøýð òÃô Rachel Park Min Young ë°ë¯¼ì's Vietnam Fanclub.

Park Min-ying, "The Private Life" of the Goddess of the Ming Dynasty

The TV series "She's Private Life" starring Park Min-ying has received a lot of attention in China. In the play, she became a "double-faced person", showing the different "office workers" and private "chasing stars" in different states. So what is Park Min-ying in real life? Clear, positive and full of wisdom, Park Min-ying enjoys the joy that travel brings to her, thanks to the fans who love themselves, and the wisdom that I have gained from the years. The "private life" of this bright goddess is like a splendid flower house, full of energy and energy.

Wearing a hooded sweatshirt, wearing a black mask, holding a long-lens camera like a "cannon", and raising the height with a small stool - don't feel strange when you see this dress up at Incheon Airport. This is her. In the scene of the TV series "Her Private Life" - at the moment, her "infatuated", who is an idol group, shoots an exclusive photo for the favorite star in the front line of the star.
Because she truly shows the daily life of fans, "her private life" has received a lot of attention. For this role, Park Min-ying also carefully studies the language of the "rice circle" and knows the knowledge of these "girls". As a senior actor, it is not difficult for Park Min-ying to integrate into the role. She is more concerned about the harvest and growth of a work, and hopes to bring positive meaning to her through her own works.

In the TV series, Park Min-mei played the role of Cheng Demei as the chief curator of the museum. She used her professional ability to work hard and live passionately, and her only interest outside of life was to chase stars. This drama allows Park Min-ying to see the shining point of "chasing the stars", so that she can actively look at things from the perspective of "girls." In Park Min-ying's view, using the chasing stars to release pressure and bring happiness is just like everyone's hobbies. It is positive and meaningful. "As a curator, Cheng Demei is also a passionate person who works hard and wants to do a good job in the work and the only hobby."
Privately, Park Min-ying also looks at life and work with enthusiasm like Cheng Demei. Park Min-ying has studied Chinese seriously. On the one hand, because he is filming in China, he also wants to communicate with Chinese fans seriously. "You can get the love of Chinese fans." I feel very grateful and happy. Because I can't meet you often, I often feel sorry. I really want to see everyone soon. I hope that such a date will come soon."

During the interview, Park Min-ying smiled and answered every question. The slightly swelled mouth shows her positive and cheerful attitude towards life. She is joking from time to time to make her feel the bright character and warm heart.

In addition to filming, Park Min-ying likes to travel in his spare time, likes to read, likes to watch movies, and likes to find inspiration from different fields. She believes that people can get wisdom from everything in the world. Although they can be obtained through books and works, the lessons given by the years seem to be the best. "With the increase in age, this natural growth is the gift of time."

CéCi: What are you busy with recently?
Park Min-ying: I have enjoyed my travels after I have finished my work. At the same time, we are doing sports carefully and are preparing for the next work during the rest.

CéCi: I saw you recently traveled to Bali. Is it your favorite place to travel? What must be done to travel to the island?

Park Min-ying: I recently traveled to Bali and liked this trip. Although I can't say that it is my favorite place to travel, it can be called a place to be able to cure myself. So I agree with my family to go together every year! When traveling to the island, be sure to do a good job of sun protection. I rented a car for this trip and also prepared sleeves and UV-resistant masks. Since the island is hot and dry, it is also good to prepare a moisturizing cosmetic, the most important being sunscreen.

CéCi: What is the reward that travel brings to you?

Park Min-ying: Travel has made my body and mind clean. The best thing about traveling is to eliminate distractions and to get closer to nature and listen to myself. I like this time.
CéCi: "Her Private Life" is a very popular work in China. How do you interpret the role of Cheng Demei?

Park Min-ying: I think the charm of "The Private Life of Her" should be based on a unique perspective on fan culture. Through the role of Cheng Demei, I want to show a good fan culture worth looking forward to. Although some people are not familiar with fan culture, I want to show you that the stress in daily life or in school can be well relieved through healthy forms.

CéCi: During the filming process, Chinese fans sent you help, and received the love expressed by the fans. What is your mood? What do you want to say to your fans?
Park Min-ying: I am very grateful and happy to get the love of Chinese fans. Because I can't always meet with you, I often feel sorry. I really want to see everyone soon. I hope that such a day will come soon. Now I can only communicate with fans through social media and works, so I am doing my best to communicate with you. I am planning a fan meeting soon. Please be patient, I will work better and better. The acting again meets you again, and sincerely thank you for your continued support and love.

CéCi: What is the most difficult experience of being an actor to the present? What is the most proud of you?

Park Min-ying: The hardest thing is to act. Because my job is acting, so the most favorite but the hardest is acting. When I finished a work that just happened to be liked by everyone, I was most proud of being an actor.

CéCi: What is the way you turn on your wisdom? What new knowledge has you learned?
Park Min-ying: The way to open wisdom is a very difficult question. I think we can get wisdom from everything in the world. Although it can be obtained through books and works, the lessons given by the years seem to be the best. I find that with the increase of age, I can naturally harvest from it. I think this is the best way. Recently, I am studying Pilates, and I have mastered some techniques of body balance through Pilates.

CéCi: What do you think the growth age means for you?

Park Min-ying: I think that the growth of age is a natural thing. I don't want to go back to the past and I don't want to resist. In order to make your body healthier and happier, you are thinking about ways to get older.

CéCi: Will you deliberately go on a diet? What is the secret to keeping fit?
Park Min-ying: I don't deliberately go on a diet, but I will try to eat as healthy as possible. I think I don't want to eat because the body doesn't need it. So don't deliberately eat on time, but every time you eat it will be delicious. Of course, I will adjust my diet and exercise before I take a picture or prepare a work.

CéCi: How do you face the pressures of life and work? How to deal with negative emotions?

Park Min-ying: I think travel is the best way to drink and chat with people I trust. I didn't understand meditation before, but when I feel pressure recently, I also meditate on this method of decompression. There are many methods, and the way of decompression is different depending on the situation. Just find the right one.

CéCi: What is your fashion attitude?

Park Min-ying: I am also very curious! (Just kidding) I think the clothes I wear must be in line with the occasion and the situation. For example, it is recently on vacation, so try to choose thin clothes, but in order to look beautiful, it is important to achieve a balance between fashion and practicality.

CéCi: What is your airport fashion like?
Park Min-ying: The favorite airport clothing... In fact, we can't be free when we go to the airport. Sometimes we will wear the invited clothes, but I still try to wear them more comfortably. Because you can't move for a long time when you are on the plane, you won't wear jeans or tights. The clothes that you can sit comfortably are the best choice. But because I am afraid of cold, I choose to wear long sleeves whenever possible.

CéCi: You have a lot of good friends in the entertainment industry. You also sent them to help when you were filming. What is your relationship with your good friends? Will you tell your friends about your distress in private?

Park Min-ying: Anyway, I think people who can understand me and resonate with me should be people in the same industry. When I am troubled in acting, I can tell them that we can also provide some realistic suggestions for each other. . The distress of work, I usually talk to people in the same industry who work together.

• Like 1

13 Actors And Actresses Who Always Pick Good Roles

5. Park Min Young

Notable K-dramas: “Her Private Life,” “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” “Queen For 7 Days,” “Remember,” “Healer,” “City Hunter,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal

park-min-young-5.jpg

Park Min Young has become one of the most talked about actresses in drama world recently. Her hit role as the fangirl Kim Mi So in “Her Private Life” was such a success, and people have also respected her streak of picking such fun and entertaining K-dramas. She’s earned the title of being a rom-com queen, which is why we can only expect her next K-drama to be a success!

Her last two series were the light-hearted and hilarious K-dramas that we all needed in our lives. Her portrayal as the independent and ambitious Kim Mi So in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” was pretty perfect, and just when we thought she couldn’t top it, she starred in “Her Private Life” as Sun Deok Mi. This series was very popular among international viewers, and she had a lot to do with it! Talk about being a powerhouse lead actress!

her-private-life-kim-jae-wook-park-min-y