Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

Haha, hello @saved2K, genie that you are....lol.  Miss you also and thanks for checking in. 

To tell you the truth I compared these recent pictures with ones that Dande posted on page #403 and thought they looked the same. Minyoung likes the neutral coloring but I noticed the floors are different, one is wood and the other is marble.  So probably both different.  The ones posted today appear to also be in a high rise and I saw a picture once and it was a lower building in a friendly gated atmosphere, so I am totally confused. Thanks for trying to straighten me out. lol, if that is even possible.  Take care. :)

@swcheeks u'r welcome dear

@PiyuMiUmesha as always lovely gifs :wub:

@OksanaS wow fall collection, her hair is longer hehehehhe. I'm always captivated by her photoshoot. Just looking her legs, aww good proportion.

@nevill hi.... thanks for the article:)

@Eileen531 unnie and @saved2K actually the article just said she bought the villa in 2013 but didnt mention about living there (as per g-trans, maybe i can be wrong). But reading comment on kamlp weibo, she said minyoung lives there. It makes confused, right? kekekkekeke. But whatever it is, by buying this villa means she has good investment (like swcheeks said) cause the location of this building is strategic one.

One more, it says that minyoung came back yesterday, but few hours ago, her stylist posted their vacation (party?) night in shanghai:

11260288_518475588312673_1523924517_n.jp

2 of them posted shanghai night, so maybe it's their new pic. Lol it makes confused. It's better for minyoung to update her whereabouts soon. Btw, their black dresses remind me of minyoung's blurry pic in balcony :phew:

Park shi jin updated wrap up party with minyoung (it has been long time, right? kkkkk).

11356581_497090263774671_998280805_n.jpg

넘예쁜 박배우님과 시진이~~♡.♡

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

@dandelionjd  it is more likely that she is now back in Korea.  Maybe she has to come back to Korea almost same period every month to renew her visa, just my thinking though :)

Any news on  PMY's next Kdrama????   Waaaahhhhh  when will a Park Hae Jin - Park Min Young drama happens ? :tears:  

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 3

Guest Eileen531

Finally got caught and wow this thread if flying..........  I really appreciate all the bts pics of BoTM, articles, videos, translations, discussions and IG posts. Everyones been busy, busy around here, lol.  Thank you so much I really do enjoy this thread.

So if her stylist assistants posted they would be finished filming by the middle of September we can assume she only has weeks or one month left and then she is free. Will she take a break and recharge or go full throttle into a new project?  We can expect the unexpected for sure? Thanks again.

New weibo update from minyoung's intrepeter (SHIM-玲玲)

Caption: we're family of  BOTM-cross country

936baccdjw1ev12qwu6wuj20hs0dcwgq.jpg

936baccdjw1ev12qxn30aj20hs0dc40r.jpg

936baccdjw1ev12qyfi1aj20dc0hstax.jpg

She said this was her birthday a month ago, she thanked to the crew, director for the warm love. For minyoung, she's really touched.

936baccdjw1ev21futbf4j20qo0k0q8k.jpg 

@Eileen531 she will not take a rest right? as her promise ahahahahhah

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

Guest Eileen531

@nevill, exactly what dande said you will find homes many of them so a neighborhood/community built with a surrounding wall/gate and at entrance/exit you see a hugh gate that opens or you swipe a card and sometimes their is a booth with a security guard. Usually this prevents strangers to wander in your neighborhood and in celebrities cases they won't have stalkers, so it's much safer.  Hope the photo helps. Thanks.

• alt text

@dandelionjd thank u so much for letting us know about that 2dys 1night and that program was so funny and mentioning pmyshii 100 percent something something i forgot what he said and I thought that show would be boring but hey its something different....thanks dandelionjd

• Like 3

Swcheeks u're welcome dear....

Anyone here who cant log in via PC? I cant log in via PC. Wae? Finally can log in!!!

here compilation of minyoung's post on ig. Cr. 夏飘雪. Waiting for anyone to upload it on youtube hihihihihi

cuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeee enjoy-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774070

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/23170309.html

Still on the set cr. Xaverie chan

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Thanks everyone for continuously posting interesting updates on BOTM and PMY.

Forgive me for saying this, but Park Min Young looks kinda stiff in that romantic scene with Zhang Han :tears:   Am I the only one who feels this way ????   Waaaaahhhhhh Healer it's your fault :sweatingbullets:  

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 7

Hope I can do justice to the original message, here's the rough translation:

BOTM/Silk Night is an adaptation from the novel of the same title authored by Yue Guan. This period costume drama features Hans Zhang, Park Min Young, Jeremy Tsui, Shawn Wei, Wu Qian, etc, as the main casts. There will be a global press release on 21 Aug. This drama banks on the youthful and idol concept, emphasizing on top-class configuration in costume, make-up and film setting, etc. The set-up is beautiful, with emphasis on lighting and post-production color adjustment. The drama will be aired simultaneously on TV and online. Audiences can expect to be moved by the heart wrenching and beautiful storyline at the same time enjoy the grandeur captured on screen.

• Like 11

Guest treasure51

Thanks everyone for continuously posting interesting updates on BOTM and PMY.

Forgive me for saying this, but Park Min Young looks kinda stiff in that romantic scene with Zhang Han :tears:   Am I the only one who feels this way ????   Waaaaahhhhhh Healer it's your fault :sweatingbullets:  

Me too, feel the same.. :)