Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

[50724 ]PMY DC update -Fans Support- Cto via Ensun/ Par Min Young star fan club weibo

88794f93gw1eueaohfuhoj20sg0sg7at.jpg

88794f93gw1eueapwbauvj20nm0daq4f.jpg

88794f93gw1eueapwju84j20nm0da0tw.jpg

88794f93gw1eueapxe2vij20da0nmq48.jpg

88794f93gw1eueapxk40uj20da0nmwfh.jpg

88794f93gw1eueapy2oh5j20da0nmdgw.jpg

88794f93gw1eueapydnywj20da0nmgm7.jpg

88794f93gw1eueand6aefj20f00qoq51.jpg

cr. K-Tigers

P.S. Did PMY DC meet minyoung in Korea or did they visit minyoung in China? they are daebak!!!

@OksanaS yes she has chemistry with all her partners but just seeing the vid and pict, how close SW with minyoung make me :phew: lol.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

For fantaken from the set, the blogger said "Tday i saw a goddess,I called Eonni&then she smiled at me,really happy today,I didnt choose the wrong place!". (tirah_mocha twit)

Trans of Cecil's update: We are all young! Min Young sister from Korea Brought me Energy Snacks when i was practicing. I love my best sister. (cr.prettyangelpmy twt).

Wow minyoungie is really close with everyone on the set. Hoping their friendship remain forever like she and other female co-star of previous work. :wub:

From myparksunshine ig (i think she's PMY DC)

10817613_386224648253851_278245531_n.jpg

P.S. means "In fact, I'm doing very well" MY's interpreter said she was surprised by the growing Chinese language skills of MY. Few people can learn so fast like MY.
- from PMY DC

PMY is very nice & sweet & smart!!!!! #박민영 #parkminyoung #rachel_mypark
Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 13

two more update:

Saint paul de vence, France 2014.

Missing her hair so much. Maybe she wanna travel so badly so she shared throwback kkkkkk. Minyoungie after ur K-drama project u can travel around the world with ur beloved family or friends. Be patient dear :D

11351999_405636922959176_39249630_n.jpg

She deleted this one. It's refreshing i think. Our baby seems preferring two else.

Cap: #Portvell Barcelona, Spain 2015

cr.xaverie chan

This photo was taken when she had trip in South China sea (2013). Her red blackberry with red nail polish. cr.  HKMYEF

tumblr_ns543mBeR31u33sazo1_540.jpg

cto.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

@OksanaS

I think she'll spent her break time wisely, just seeing how she managed her Phuket trip and BOTM project. At least we can see her soon on K-drama, September isn't far away kkkkkkk

Are you sure it'll be september? I'm not so sure but I hope for it.

• Like 2

@OksanaS

I think she'll spent her break time wisely, just seeing how she managed her Phuket trip and BOTM project. At least we can see her soon on K-drama, September isn't far away kkkkkkk

Are you sure it'll be september? I'm not so sure but I hope for it.

still believing what she said, if it doesnt work on september, then spamming/teasing her ig like ensun lol

Guys just reading old interview (MBC Section TV interview 2014, Full credit to Park Min Young International Fans United )

MC: Which actor do you want to act with most in the future?

PMY: Ha Jung Woo sunbaenim. His acting is awesome. He is charming and has charisma. [Footage showing Ha Jung Woo]

Searching Ha Jung Woo, i'm surprised that he is the one that i saw on Assassination trailer (he played with Jun Ji Hyun). Wow this actor always plays on big screen. Even he has 2 more big screen projects after Assassination. It seems our baby wants to upgrade her skills with great actors. Just seeing previous co-star like Kim Myung Min and Lee Beom Soo, although her character in those projects were mostly kinda same "bright energy heroine". She said in an interview the reason why she chose Dr.Jin cause Lee Beom Soo.

Wishing she can team up with Ha Jung Woo for big screen project. It will give me goosebumps. thumbs-up-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277407

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Minseo updated her ig

cap:#우리이쁘니#속깊은내동생

Minyoung: 안그래두 생폴드방스사진올렷쪼 캬보고시포

minseo: ㅋㅋ 내가 작품을 좀 많이 남겼

need ur help @OO1230 dongsaeng or anyone :D

cap: #our pretty #dongsaeng who has deep heart (literal translation)

minyoung: as (you?) posted Saint Paul de Vence picture, I want to go there though
minseo: kk I left quiet lots work

P.S not sure if the trans is 100% accurate. someone please correct it if wrong ^^. I wrote  "(you?)" as I'm not sure who posted the pic of Saint Paul de Vence :sweatingbullets:

Edited by OO1230
  • Like 8

Hi everyone,how are u all? hope u guys are fine.After long long time I can post here.Miss the thread so much.:D

Min Young IG update "보유사진쏠드아웃직전"' need translation :tears:

CLFJ4_FUYAAWdbT.jpg

another old pic????

My feels when I see MinYoung on the set of BOTM (did it in @Ahpheng's way but I'm not an expert like her:D)

CLFSmHWVAAE7ARp.jpg

I love to see her in BOTM set.She rocks in traditional chinese costumes.Also her hair accessories are great.Most of the time I have seen just a ribbons in chinese dramas but MinYoung's hair style is great.Sometimes I wonder that her long hair style bother her in this hot weather.Anyway when I see her on the set with those handsome actors it makes me can't wait to see the drama. 

Almost forget I made some GIFs from 2011 MBC Rising Star Interview but there is no time to post them today so I will post them later.Gidalyo yorobun :)

Edited by PiyuMiUmesha
  • Like 12

Hi everyone,how are u all? hope u guys are fine.After long long time I can post here.Miss the thread so much.:D

Min Young IG update "보유사진쏠드아웃직전"' need translation :tears:

another old pic????

My feels when I see MinYoung on the set of BOTM (did it in @Ahpheng's way but I'm not an expert like her:D)

Hello @PiyuMiUmesha~ nice to see you posting here :D

the translation of pmy ig update: picture I hold (my saved picture) just before sold out

pmy is my fav actress and I'm cat lover so I like your c-strip! it's so cuteee~~ kkk

• Like 8

Guest 1L2S2M_33

Thank you so much @dandelionjd @OksanaS, @OO1230 and others (tag is on and off) for the updates and bts pics of PMY, so happy to see how comfortable she is with her co stars and staff and vice versa, the PMY magic:) Surely she'll be greatly missed by BOTM  team once the filming is over.

September seems so far away, good thing there are updates of her that makes this waiting bearable. Hope to watch her in new K-drama of movie before the year ends.

@PiyuMiUmesha, waiting for your gifs..

Take care everyone :wub:

Edited by 1L2S2M_33

Have u seen her KFC cf? cute :phew:

-THROWBACK-

Park Min Young KFC GrillMax Burger CF

Latest Park Min Young CF which shows her trying to gesticulate to her male friend from a distance in a library what she wants to eat! (cr.coolsmurf)

cr.My Favorite Things

@PiyuMiUmesha me to that c-strip big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066

@1L2S2M_33 u're welcome dear :wub:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10