Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest AndOne

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Hey guys:

Didn't we read somewhere she will play a Chinese girl who is uncomfortable speaking in her native tongue since she grew up in New Zealand.  That will give cover for her not having the perfect diction when speaking Chinese (hope it won't be dubbed).  So if she grew up abroad I would like to see....... not fighting or jumping over roofs (although that would be crazy to see, lol)  but maybe for her to be a grittier or harder personality type.  Not a professional or wealthy class but an regular person type. Something challenging as we know she wants to try different genres.

How does this scenario sound?

Guest Eileen531

AndOne:

Started it but never finished.  Don't know why as it was a different premise too.  She was a piano/music teacher? Am I remembering this right, and her friends were runners?  Never finished Gumiho either. Maybe I will pick both of them up again.

I loved Princess Ja Myung Go, sagueks - history in general  draw my attention. The Goguryeo and Goryeo periods are fascinating too.  Anything but the Joseon time........so tired of people that docile. Just hard to see it. lol 

Btw......I remember your default name from a long time ago on other Pmy blogs/sights. It was very interesting the other night seeing so many familiar names from over the years greeting their old friends.  Just shows the quality and loyalty of Pmy fans.  lol

Guest AndOne

@eileenbarrett531   I remember you from PMYIfans  FB and yes you are right - that's Running Gu.

MY fandom is not the biggest, but all that I know are always there for her. We go on with our RL when she's resting and will show our support when she's involved in a project. Just wish that she updates her SNS more, but hey- we all have things we need to do right?  ;)

@FemaleQuixote and @eileenbarrett531:
She can take kind of badass fighter for next project, it doesn't matter whether her upcoming movie  or other projects. If her upcoming movie is about action, it will be a stroke of luck for me hehehehhe.

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said:

Hey guys:

Didn't we read somewhere she will play a Chinese girl who is uncomfortable speaking in her native tongue since she grew up in New Zealand.  That will give cover for her not having the perfect diction when speaking Chinese (hope it won't be dubbed). 

Guest lifesoeasy

@dandelionjd Good morning.... :) You really brought the example huh...!!!! hehehe :D but these character happened during (PJMG) drama last 2009. A brilliant fighter concerning the kingdom between Queen Seondeok.I would choose JaMyungGo to watch over and over again when it comes action.

Guest JzzMeen

Hello..Hello..MinYoung friends.. 
@Bon-bon007 @RachelPark_95 @Saved2k @azumi26 @dandelionjd @rachelpark26 @anom 14 @rushcute@OksanaS @AndOne @miralonaqkie2014 @weloverachelpark_stv @OO1230 @treasure51 @elisse116 @rachelpark26 @PiyuMiUmesha@eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv @FemaleQuixote and @Others
Thank you for the warm WELCOME...

tumblr_n46v64XLVl1tydurao3_400_zps3tcido
cto
@rachelpark26CYS, CHANGMIN and HEALER dragged me back to SOOMPI..

tumblr_nha7wu0LBP1ql66nmo1_500.gif
cre: http://allmyliesarewishes.tumblr.com

but it feels great to be with all fun, supportive and loving people here ..  :)
@anom 14so you are Anne or pmy doha??  welcome back too to you dear.. sorry..cant remember your user name here..because I'm more familiar 
with your names on twitter or FB though got mixed up of your changing account names

Thank you @seungshinl  and TeamEngGuk for the translated articles and videos on ISENBERG.Job well done for Seo In Guk and Min Young for the increased in ISENBERG sales..Their renewal contracts and this increase shows their star values in SK and hope they can continue working together in future. 
That's a good thing if MinYoung got paired with an actor who has international fans.. at least we get some news of her from them.Thanks to @OO1230  and @rainie  too for the translated news recently... I'm sure MinYoung's fans are deeply thankful for what you did. 
@PiyuMiUmeshaThanks dear..enjoy your relaxing time... so what dramas to watch? Honestly, I didnt finish/watch some of MinYoung dramas like Princess Ja Myung, Dr Jin, ANL because of various reasons.

But HEALER brought me back satisfaction of watching like Sungkyunkwan Scandal because they gave me almost perfect ending..
Action Drama?Nana is so far the best... or maybe because I only watch some clips on Princess Ja Myung..??
tumblr_inline_n3y0kpS12c1ry07hw.gif
cre ://sweetlybuh.tumblr.com/

CITY HUNTER should give her more action scenes.. and NANA should has more screen time at the later episodes.. ( still feel sad when talking about this!!!)
tumblr_n4n99sli9G1tx12doo4_r1_400.gif
cre :sweetlybuh.tumblr.com/

@FemaleQuixoteSo true.. we need her magazine pictorial please..always love to see her BTS videos when she had the shooting for magazines like this...

Guest Eileen531

Thanks AndOne, I hardly ever go on FB any more. Guess I need to check at least once a week. Hit all my likes in a row and make blossomnagr happy. lol
@ Dandelionjdat this point I guess we're all craving a great performance that shows her acting consistency.  Any genre will be fine by me really.  I just want her satisfied with the outcome so she continues to grow and quench her thirst. lol   We're not asking too much. hehe.
If only she was a snn(socialnetworknut) who liked to update regularly. Maybe when she is away she will treat us to more goodies. Ha!

Hello everyone :-SS waiting for PMY's next project. I want a rom-com...please. And for her K-drama can it be a PMY-PHJ drama please....please....please for a change. I want her male lead to be someone a little older but still single :P

Guest JzzMeen

I love to read positive comments from production staffs about MinYoung.  I'm glad that she was happy in "HEALER". Thanks for the chance given by the writer, Song Ji Na.Thanks for trusting MinYoung, PD-nim ..gloryjaein-pd-park-min-young.jpg

He used to comment, ( the article posted before here..)“Actually, I haven’t seen much of Park Min Young’s prior works. During the audition, I was uncertain about her acting skills. But after the filming officially started, and after worked together with her, I found that she is a smart actress with aura. I believe the ability of her to portray the character of Jae In exceeded 120%.
during "GLORY JANE"..

So now, time for us to wait for her news on her new project... hopefully by early April..not the end of April....tumblr_inline_n3xy52yXWh1ry07hw.gif

Guest lifesoeasy

@JzzMeen hello dear.thanks and you came back again. well about me?i didnt change anything on my acct.i used this name from the start (joined soompi ).suddenly stopped here i guess 2 years ago.the reason y you shouldnt...

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Morning guys...glad to see everybody back on this thread@piyumiUmesha...since first page your so active.when i saw that clip in city hunter..i cant stop myself to cry... What can i do..its life you can mix fictional to reality...but its hard to accept. .. .

How can i move on..on ig- fb twitter..the topic.is all about him.and its one week already..

By the way...lets great soompi happy birthday soompi..thanks a lot...you make me attach to my sweet pmy..and know about kpop world...and gain also more frnd.. ..

Guest azumi26

well ...anything for Pmy is ok.co i knew she has the ability to do it.she will not be in this level if she doesnt have. Now she need to relax and learn everything for her upcoming drama since the diction is chinise.eagerly finding news for the movie but the i think they still plan it. hopefully soon.excited to know who will be her lucky leading man.

Guest shruk

Just to bump ..... my favorite thread, don't mean to pry, but would be lovely to have some news about her family life...nvm......

Guest azumi26

@shruk for almost 10 years of following PMY never seen or read about her family matters.even durimg vac or spec event of her life,only itself. but then stay tuned to get updated

I watched 'Hometown Legends-The return of gumiho' today.I don't watch and I don't like horror at all, I watched both The Cat and Gumiho only because of Min Youngssi. Although it's horror,they are not scary to watch (I think).
Hometown Legend is sad and horrible to watch with those dark blood,livers,eye balls..... eyaack. But the bond between the two sisters and their brother touch my heart and even though Koreans tell that Gumiho is bad I felt sorry for her. Min Youngssi has done a good job as 'Myung Ok'.Character is very organized and I love her outfits,hair & make up.She looks gorgeous even with those 9 tails.Don't you think? :Dhometown1-22_zpsmyviupk5.jpgcr:astagged