Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Welcome back @anom 14 nice to see old friends here hahaha. >:D< miss all of you. Thank you Healer for bringing all of us here again. Thank you to @blossomnagr for faithfully keeping this thread active while all of us are away. <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest azumi26

@saved2K I forced her to come back.cos i saw how her old friends missed her happy that she wad followed me. now all of you can start the renuion party. Minyoung is so great to have pure and sincere fans.

OO1230 said: Two assistant writers worked with Writer Song Ji-Na for Healer answered some questions in SJN website (dramada.com). They are Park Chan Young and No Sun Jae. The Q&A has been translated and posted in morumoruisland blog (http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/03/two-assistant-writers-worked-with.html)In case some of you have not yet read it, here some parts of it which mentioned about PMY.
MOD EDIT: Please don't quote long texts!

WoW Daebak! So many new names. This fun! Well, I wanna WELCOME New friends, old friends, future friends and all lurkers of MYoung-ssi. Tenk U for your unending posts and update. @pnaysurfer84 thanks for posting the documentary teaser. @JzzMeen, I super love her smile on that gif. And @saved2K, tnx for the compagna pics. BTW any news yet? I'm seriously enduring all the wait gaaah.Just in case I forgot to mention those names who shared pics and gifs, Sawry! You guys are all appreciated. :x :-* :)

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

OksanaS-hope our wish that she will pair to junki or ahin come true...but junki had an offer from mbc....already

Oh really.....his fan dont want him to bcome vampire...hope pmy...kbs also..

Guest RachelPark_95

Good morning all fans of PMY! :-) It's 8am in my country right now. I'm about to get ready for work. But before I do that, let me first welcome all NEWBIES! And welcome back all OLD FRIENDS. I'm new in this thread, and I'm so glad I get to know all of you. Fighting! :-)

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Thank you JCW for your kind words! It's really so nice to hear that Min Young doesn't want to be a star! Love you min young. Stay healthy everyone!

Its..midnight already in my country... Its good to know..that old and new in this thread...become one again. (:|

Guest lifesoeasy

@rachelpark26 good morning dear.oooops!!!just came back after two years dear.that is why you did not remember me.hehehe

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Im not referring to that interview dear! I'm referring to his other interviews about min young! Do I have to explain it to you! Anyway stay healthy and God bless to those people who are nice to me in this thread! To all thd moderators I respect you! Thank you guys. To those who doesn't like me well it's not my problem. Im just here fo min young! I respect those people who treated me with respect! Happy friday peeps! :-)