Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

140E603D50059DF608AA4A
cre: PMY DC Gall
It's like she is going to cry, but then people ask her "are you crying?" and she then laughs to make it seem she is alright.

Are you all voting? PMY is still in the 4th place on daum, but the good news is the 2nd place actress' votes are not increasing. PMY is now 11.4 and 2nd place is 12. 6 and the actress above PMY in votes has already tied with the 2nd place one. We can reach there and get her in the top 3. The FB votes are so disappointing. She is in the 3rd place with just 10%. I know I shouldn't feel bad, but what to do? I feel bad. I wish all her fans would vote for her at least once a day. If you can check out her photos everyday, can't you at least vote for her once? This might be a popularity award and there is no chance she will win it, but if more of her fans would have voted for her, her percentage would not have been just 10%.

I have modified my theory on Dr. Jin.
I think Jin has timeslipped twice. The first time he timeslips  sometime in the future which we are not shown in the drama. I will refer to him as Jin A (My random guess is he timeslips when Mi Na dies after falling in coma and ends up in Joseon where he has to do something right for Mi Na to live in the modern world). Since Jin A timeslips at a future point, based on the parallel universe (space and time as well) theory, he ends up in Joseon at a time which is later than the point at which Jin B,the Jin we are shown in the drama ends up at. Now Jin A ends up in a Joseon where the left prime minister and Young Hwi have already died and Kyung Tak and Young Rae have gotten married. He might/might not meet YR there, but even if he meets, she is a married lady n there is no way he can fall in love with her. He meets CH, who is also a timetraveller like him and she possibly falls for him. He does some things in Joseon, but nothing that drastically changes the history.  But then he runs out of medical supplies at a critical point to save someone important (it could be important to save this person because of historical reasons or personal reasons, either somebody like Myeong bok or Young Rae). So he timeslips again to get the supplies, but to an earlier point in history than where he timeslipped from. But since he hasn't done anything drastic, his tumour is still benign.

But unfortunately, he meets Jin B who has no clue about him since Jin B  hasn't arrived at that point in his future yet. Accidentally, Jin B timeslips but he reaches Joseon at an earlier point than Jin A timeslipped to. At this time, the left prime minister and YH are alive and KT and YR have not married yet. He changes history drastically by saving people who are supposed to die and falls in love with YR. CH, being the timetraveller, has memories of the "history as it happened when Jin A timeslipped". That is why she is okay with some things Jin B does, but not with his falling in love with YR or saving the left prime minister. As a result, Jin B's tumour becomes too large and CH knows that he won't return to his world and reach that point in future where Jin A ought to timeslip and set some thing right.

Guest lifesoeasy

140E603D50059DF608AA4A

It's like she is going to cry, but then people ask her "are you crying?" and she then laughs to make it seem she is alright.

Are you all voting? PMY is still in the 4th place on daum, but the good news is the 2nd place actress' votes are not increasing. PMY is now 11.4 and 2nd place is 12. 6 and the actress above PMY in votes has already tied with the 2nd place one. We can reach there and get her in the top 3. The FB votes are so disappointing. She is in the 3rd place with just 10%. I know I shouldn't feel bad, but what to do? I feel bad. I wish all her fans would vote for her at least once a day. If you can check out her photos everyday, can't you at least vote for her once? This might be a popularity award and there is no chance she will win it, but if more of her fans would have voted for her, her percentage would not have been just 10%.

Guest lifesoeasy

@mimi.... Daum .net is always currently under development.instead of voting right away you have to wait hours before you can vote again.Fell annoying and Waste of time.until tonight Daum still under development how many hours past already...
8-> 8-> 8->what to do.

Guest lifesoeasy

[size=4]                     A' PIEU Sale[/size]

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42

14th Episode captures

c0129625_500780939e54a.jpgc0129625_50078095d49cc.jpgc0129625_500780980e06b.jpgc0129625_5007809a69fd4.jpgc0129625_5007809e3a373.jpgc0129625_5007809f7c4c2.jpgc0129625_500780a33320a.jpgc0129625_500780a5ba026.jpgc0129625_500780a87a731.jpgc0129625_500780a972b9e.jpgc0129625_5007806989d19.jpgc0129625_5007806cae451.jpgc0129625_5007806f8f630.jpgc0129625_500780706680a.jpgc0129625_50078073ec62f.jpgc0129625_500780768774e.jpg

Guest lifesoeasy

[size=4]                     A' PIEU Sale[/size]

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42

14th Episode captures

c0129625_500780939e54a.jpgc0129625_50078095d49cc.jpgc0129625_500780980e06b.jpgc0129625_5007809a69fd4.jpgc0129625_5007809e3a373.jpgc0129625_5007809f7c4c2.jpgc0129625_500780a33320a.jpgc0129625_500780a5ba026.jpgc0129625_500780a87a731.jpgc0129625_500780a972b9e.jpgc0129625_5007806989d19.jpgc0129625_5007806cae451.jpgc0129625_5007806f8f630.jpgc0129625_500780706680a.jpgc0129625_50078073ec62f.jpgc0129625_500780768774e.jpg

Guest lifesoeasy

He%20clutches%20his%20head%20and%20tries

jin15-00412.jpg jin15-00433.jpg

Tags:Dr.jin

lutches his head and tries to continue with the surgery, but the flashes of Jar Fetus render him unable to do anything but hold his head in pain. Cut to Young-rae, with blood literally squirting out of her chest. I know, I know, it’s a serious moment. Except that it isn’t.

This isn’t the first time Jar Fetus has ruined a surgery, since we’re reminded of the time Hyuk’s inattention caused Mina to start bleeding out. There is blood everywhere, squirting on Heo Gwang and the rest of the room while Hyuk grapples with his headache

Guest lifesoeasy

They%20Can%20Never%20Be%20Together?%20I%Dr. Jin: Episode 15 by HeadsNo2 | July 17, 2012 | ..........Thank you so much for the translation.now I understand every thing....what's happening in 15 ep.

tjin15-00426-1.jpg

Hyuk battles cancer with his bloodiest surgery yet, and gets revisited by an old, tiny little friend we haven’t seen for a while in the process. There’s plenty of heartbreak to go with this cancer-curing operation, with some of our characters passing the point of no return while others are just getting warmed up, or shot up, for that matter. The political machinations prove to be the more reliable aspect of the show and get a kick in the pants this episode, and we’re starting to maybe almost sort of possibly get answers to the big questions, but not the one at the top of my list, which is: Will Young-rae ever run out of tears?

EPISODE 15 RECAP

jin15-00010.jpg jin15-00011.jpg

Hyuk and Kyung-tak are on a ticking clock to find Young-rae for emergency cancer surgery, while Kyung-tak tries to absorb the fact that his fiancée was going through with the wedding with her mind made up to die. He grabs Hyuk by the collar and sobs for a hot second before ordering Hyuk to find her.

Now inside the gibang, Young-rae cries as she explains her dream/not-dream of Mina to Chun-hong, claiming that even in the dream she didn’t want to let go of Hyuk’s hand. Even though Young-rae knows he’s from the future Chun-hong has to spell it out again, bringing up the fact that they’re both from different worlds and how their Love Cannot Be. Nothing new.

jin15-00029.jpg jin15-00030.jpg

However, Chun-hong also adds that she tried to ‘protect’ both of them, since “Truth is only valuable to those who can bear it.” I’m still trying to figure out what this big secret is that they’re so intent on keeping from Hyuk, but Chun-hong is absolutely adamant about it and orders Young-rae to pretend she doesn’t know. Pretend she doesn’t know what? That she had a dream where she was Mina? I’m confused.

The moment Young-rae leaves, Chun-hong orders someone to follow her. Curiouser and curiouser.

jin15-00047.jpg

Hyuk is the only one expending energy to look for Young-rae, since Kyung-tak is too busy giving tearful eyes to the jade ring he was going to give Young-rae for their wedding. Young-rae hides the moment she sees Hyuk looking for her, and Kyung-tak finally orders his men to make a sweep of the city.

However, Young-rae finds a place to hide by visiting the Catholic Priest who held the late-night masses she’d go to, just as Kyung-tak deals with his very angry Daddy intent on finding Young-rae and her mother to turn them into slaves. Dad’s even unhappier to find that she ran away because of a disease, even though Kyung-tak assures him that surgery will cure her, because surgery cures everything.

And sure enough, Minister Kim is not happy about Ha-eung taking over the Royal Family’s genealogy records, especially considering that the Queen Dowager will be adopting his son. Only now does Minister Kim realize that this all points toward loftier goals (aka Myeong-bok becoming King), and resolves to do something about Ha-eung.

jin15-00083.jpg jin15-00086.jpg

Ha-eung gathers all the royal relatives to sign their names in the royal genealogy book, Seon Won Rok. This is significant because he’s gathering power against the Andong Kim clan along with prepping the book that houses the name of the heir to the throne, which he obviously has a stake in with regards to Myeong-bok.

He rallies the rest of the royal relatives against Minister Kim, citing him as the reason Joseon has become rife with corrupt officials and disloyal subjects. He’s confident because he has the backing of the King himself and the Queen Dowager. Ha-eung: “Finally, it is time for the Royal Family and us to gather our power and drive out this corrupt clan.”

Ha-eung is followed out by a shadowy figure, and ducks away only to have a knife held at his throat. Except it’s Young-hwi casually wielding the blade as he tests Ha-eung on what he would have done if he was an assassin sent by Minister Kim. Well, by the looks of it, he’d probably be dead.

jin15-00116.jpg

They go to the gibang to confer, and Chun-hong makes sure that Joo Pal won’t breathe a word about seeing Young-hwi. Inside, Ha-eung doesn’t seem all that shocked, because he adhered to the rules of dramas: Dead Body, Or It Didn’t Happen.

Young-hwi seems different though, even though he explains that he was saved from the water by a band of thieves. It seems a little suspicious that he’s so changed now, as he tells Ha-eung, “When I fell off the cliff, the Joseon I dreamed of disappeared under the water.” So now he won’t have ideological problems with Ha-eung’s way of doing things like before, and offers up his services.

jin15-00117.jpg

Even more suspicious is that he is adamant about never letting his mother or Young-rae know he’s alive in order to ‘protect’ them. Hmm. Sounds awfully similar to Chun-hong’s usual spiel.

Later that night, Young-rae pulls a cloth from her bosom to reveal yellowish nipple discharge. Never thought I’d write that sentence.

jin15-00133.jpg jin15-00136.jpg

In Court, King Cheoljong reads a mountain of petitions calling for Minister Kim to be ousted due to his corruption. Most of them are from the Royal Relatives, who have gathered outside the palace gate to formally request Minister Kim’s resignation.

Ha-eung, Joo Pal, and Young-hwi (mostly disguised by a hat) watch the proceedings, with Joo Pal shocked to hear that this protest won’t change anything. Ha-eung equates it to a game of chess, and is simply moving all his pieces into play. He charges Joo Pal with gathering intel on Minister Kim’s bribes, and Young-hwi suggests that they get their own spy. Is everyone thinking Chun-hong?

jin15-00156.jpg

Young-hwi spots Kyung-tak heading his way, but isn’t recognized because of his lucky hat, while Ha-eung tracks down Kim Byung-ok, who’s happy to declare that Ha-eung can’t blackmail him anymore. That may be true, but Ha-eung plants a seed of doubt in his mind by asking how long he expects Minister Kim to stay in power. If he’s smart, he’ll change allegiances.

Hyuk goes to Chun-hong in order to level her with his most disapproving look, and she rightly surmises that he blames her for Young-rae’s disappearance. He tries pressing the fact that It’s! Cancer! to which Chun-hong replies, “What if that is her fate?”

jin15-00170.jpg jin15-00171.jpg

She clarifies, and asks him if he’s going to save someone who’s not meant to be saved, again, and even presses upon him that saving Young-rae might damn another person to die. Hyuk isn’t having it so she latches onto his arm, tears springing to her eyes as she asks, “How can you not understand the significance of what I am doing? Do you truly still not know my heart?”

So now her earlier words to Young-rae about loving someone in secret make more sense, as she tells him that everything she’s doing is for him and that the time for him to return to his world isn’t far away. He won’t be swayed from finding Young-rae and performing surgery, fate or returning home be damned. Okay Hyuk, you have fun doing what you want even if it costs others. If you don’t care about going back, I guess we don’t have to either, right?

jin15-00204.jpg

Young-rae’s maidservant tells Hyuk about the church Young-rae used to go to, just as Kyung-tak’s men rip the place apart looking for her. She hides away with the priest, but wouldn’t you know it, a young boy from the family sheltering them gets hit on the head by one of the officers and needs a doctor.

There’s no way to get a doctor, but it’s okay, because Young-rae remembers what Hyuk taught her about disinfecting and stitching wounds, and stitches the boy’s forehead up. Hyuk arrives in time to commend her on a job well done, much to her surprise.

jin15-00231.jpg jin15-00232.jpg

She tries to turn him away, claiming that dying could be her fate. He fires back that her meeting him, a doctor, could also be fate, and seems really fed up with everyone telling him that he has to go back. He vows to save her first. So… is Hyuk going to cure cancer now?

And they’re watched over by Chun-hong’s spy, who probably couldn’t be any more conspicuous. She’s lucky our leads aren’t quick on the uptake. The spy reports back to Chun-hong who’s more than upset to hear that he’s found Young-rae.

Meanwhile, the protest continues outside the palace and the Council of Evil convenes to decide what’s to be done about it. Minister Kim decides to send soldiers to break the protest, news which shocks Ha-eung. However, Young-hwi has a plan, one that seems to revolve around Joo Pal’s involvement.

jin15-00271.jpg jin15-00278.jpg

Kyung-tak leads the group of soldiers to threaten the protesters to disband or be beaten, though the serious tone is interrupted once Joo Pal arrives on scene with his minions dressed as the finest noblemen. He claims he’s from the Andong Kim clan and baits the protesters, resulting in a fight between the two groups. Kyung-tak just looks blitzed, like he has no idea what’s going on.

It’s time to play the blame game with the ministers on who gave the order to send soldiers when the protest would have broken up on its own. Doctor Yoo brings some bad news by saying that all the royal relatives are on their way to the palace, along with a group of scholars, ready to protest. Minister Kim is called in to see the King right after.

jin15-00307.jpg jin15-00320.jpg

Hundreds of people have now gathered to call for Minister Kim’s resignation, and the Queen Dowager points out that it would be easier to remove one person than try to arrest hundreds, like Minister Kim would ideally want. Cheoljong is all, How could I do such a thing? Now if he were to resign… and effectively puts the ball in Minister Kim’s court.

Minister Kim decides to take his anger out on Kyung-tak, and seems ready to cut his own son down in his rage at Ha-eung if not for Doctor Yoo and Kim Byung-ok holding him back. There’s not much they can do with several hundred protesters waiting, so he orders his son to mobilize private soldiers to guard their house.

jin15-00341.jpg

Things get awkward as Hyuk and Heo Gwang prepare for Young-rae’s surgery, since Heo Gwang leaves to give her privacy to undress. She asks Hyuk if he’ll regret this surgery, and he tells her he’ll only regret it if he can’t save her life.

She almost tells him about her Mina Dream, but remembers Chun-hong’s warning and shuts her mouth, but makes sure to leave the tear gates open. Both of them get to brood separately while Young-rae undresses and cries, and Hyuk thinks back to Chun-hong’s words about him saving someone meant to die.

jin15-00353.jpg

Speaking of, Chun-hong seeks Kyung-tak out to tell him where Young-rae is so he can put a stop to the surgery. Again with the Love That Cannot Be/They Can Never Be Together? I like you, Chun-hong, but it’s time to richard simmons or get off the chamber pot. Fifteen episodes is long enough for you tell us why not already.

Everyone snaps their gloves on in the surgery room, and Hyuk is reminded of the time he’d operated on Mina. Aah, so this is Redemption Surgery. Just as he’s flashing back to Mina’s accident Young-rae seems to be experiencing the same memory because she’s been inadequately anesthetized, which is everyone’s worst nightmare going into surgery. And we’re supposed to have faith that he can cure cancer?

jin15-00371.jpg jin15-00372.jpg

While he goes to get more, Young-rae whispers the same words Mina did before she fell unconscious: “Again… we will meet again.” Oh dear.

Kyung-tak arrives just in time for Hyuk to very calmly inform him that his fiancée is already under for life-saving surgery. Phew, that’s a mouthful. Hyuk is certain it’s breast cancer and that he can cure her if it hasn’t spread, and Kyung-tak begs him to save her. Hyuk: “I’m going to save her. This time, I’m going to save her for sure.”

jin15-00400.jpg

Heo Gwang heard what she said, but is unable to relate anything more than the word “again” to Hyuk because he forgot the rest. They begin the surgery.

Hyuk makes curing cancer look easy, as he removes the tumor and surrounding tissue from Young-rae’s breast. Things are looking good until he gets a weird memory flash like he did during the first episode, with the same disembodied voice saying, “I must go back.” Then an image flashes of the Jar Fetus. Is it finally back? Does it not like Hyuk removing tumors?

He clutches his head and tries to continue with the surgery, but the flashes of Jar Fetus render him unable to do anything but hold his head in pain. Cut to Young-rae, with blood literally squirting out of her chest. I know, I know, it’s a serious moment. Except that it isn’t.

This isn’t the first time Jar Fetus has ruined a surgery, since we’re reminded of the time Hyuk’s inattention caused Mina to start bleeding out. There is blood everywhere, squirting on Heo Gwang and the rest of the room while Hyuk grapples with his headache.

jin15-00450.jpg

Okay, now this is a circus. Young-rae’s squirting blood everywhere, Heo Gwang’s trying to stop it and just gets blood squirted on him in the process, and Hyuk is practically seizing with his headache while trying to dig forceps into her chest at the same time, only his hand won’t stop shaking. Chun-hong’s words asking him if he’s going to save someone destined to die come back in a bad way, and he tries to get Heo Gwang to hold his hand steady to try and stop Young-rae’s bleeding, because that’s just a great idea when you’re shaking like a blood-covered leaf.

Luckily Heo Gwang calls him out and says that he can do it, because they just don’t have time! Except for all the time Heo Gwang spends convincing Hyuk to let him take over. Then he just starts stabbing into Young-rae’s chest with the forceps until he finds the artery and cinches it to prevent more bleeding.

jin15-00466.jpg jin15-00473.jpg

Meanwhile, Joo Pal has come through and produces a signed list of bribes Minister Kim has received, which is enough evidence to get him executed. Ha-eung readies to use it to bring Minister Kim to justice.

But Minister Kim, who seems to be suffering a headache in the exact spot where Hyuk once chiseled a hole in his skull, has other plans. Doctor Yoo makes the suggestion to bring Ha-eung down using Hyuk, and that they’ll use Young-rae against Hyuk to do it. “Sometimes they say that affection is scarier than a sword,” Doctor Yoo cackles.

jin15-00502.jpg jin15-00503.jpg

Young-rae wakes up, to Hyuk’s relief. He explains that Mina couldn’t be saved (he never saw her wake up), and that he wouldn’t know what to do if Young-rae hadn’t opened her eyes. Young-rae tries to comfort him while holding back that she experienced life as Mina for a while, and assures him that it wasn’t his fault – Mina wouldn’t want him to blame himself.

Hyuk: “You said there must be a reason why I came here. I had this thought throughout the surgery: Why did I come here? Why here out of all places? Why meet someone that resembles her? Perhaps… instead of saving that person, I was made to come here to save you.”

Guest lifesoeasy

They%20Can%20Never%20Be%20Together?%20I%Dr. Jin: Episode 15

by HeadsNo2

|

July 17, 2012

|

..........Thank you so much for the translation.now I understand every thing....what's happening in l 15 ep.

tjin15-00426-1.jpg

Hyuk battles cancer with his bloodiest surgery yet, and gets revisited by an old, tiny little friend we haven’t seen for a while in the process. There’s plenty of heartbreak to go with this cancer-curing operation, with some of our characters passing the point of no return while others are just getting warmed up, or shot up, for that matter. The political machinations prove to be the more reliable aspect of the show and get a kick in the pants this episode, and we’re starting to maybe almost sort of possibly get answers to the big questions, but not the one at the top of my list, which is: Will Young-rae ever run out of tears?

EPISODE 15 RECAP

jin15-00010.jpg jin15-00011.jpg

Hyuk and Kyung-tak are on a ticking clock to find Young-rae for emergency cancer surgery, while Kyung-tak tries to absorb the fact that his fiancée was going through with the wedding with her mind made up to die. He grabs Hyuk by the collar and sobs for a hot second before ordering Hyuk to find her.

Now inside the gibang, Young-rae cries as she explains her dream/not-dream of Mina to Chun-hong, claiming that even in the dream she didn’t want to let go of Hyuk’s hand. Even though Young-rae knows he’s from the future Chun-hong has to spell it out again, bringing up the fact that they’re both from different worlds and how their Love Cannot Be. Nothing new.

jin15-00029.jpg jin15-00030.jpg

However, Chun-hong also adds that she tried to ‘protect’ both of them, since “Truth is only valuable to those who can bear it.” I’m still trying to figure out what this big secret is that they’re so intent on keeping from Hyuk, but Chun-hong is absolutely adamant about it and orders Young-rae to pretend she doesn’t know. Pretend she doesn’t know what? That she had a dream where she was Mina? I’m confused.

The moment Young-rae leaves, Chun-hong orders someone to follow her. Curiouser and curiouser.

jin15-00047.jpg

Hyuk is the only one expending energy to look for Young-rae, since Kyung-tak is too busy giving tearful eyes to the jade ring he was going to give Young-rae for their wedding. Young-rae hides the moment she sees Hyuk looking for her, and Kyung-tak finally orders his men to make a sweep of the city.

However, Young-rae finds a place to hide by visiting the Catholic Priest who held the late-night masses she’d go to, just as Kyung-tak deals with his very angry Daddy intent on finding Young-rae and her mother to turn them into slaves. Dad’s even unhappier to find that she ran away because of a disease, even though Kyung-tak assures him that surgery will cure her, because surgery cures everything.

And sure enough, Minister Kim is not happy about Ha-eung taking over the Royal Family’s genealogy records, especially considering that the Queen Dowager will be adopting his son. Only now does Minister Kim realize that this all points toward loftier goals (aka Myeong-bok becoming King), and resolves to do something about Ha-eung.

jin15-00083.jpg jin15-00086.jpg

Ha-eung gathers all the royal relatives to sign their names in the royal genealogy book, Seon Won Rok. This is significant because he’s gathering power against the Andong Kim clan along with prepping the book that houses the name of the heir to the throne, which he obviously has a stake in with regards to Myeong-bok.

He rallies the rest of the royal relatives against Minister Kim, citing him as the reason Joseon has become rife with corrupt officials and disloyal subjects. He’s confident because he has the backing of the King himself and the Queen Dowager. Ha-eung: “Finally, it is time for the Royal Family and us to gather our power and drive out this corrupt clan.”

Ha-eung is followed out by a shadowy figure, and ducks away only to have a knife held at his throat. Except it’s Young-hwi casually wielding the blade as he tests Ha-eung on what he would have done if he was an assassin sent by Minister Kim. Well, by the looks of it, he’d probably be dead.

jin15-00116.jpg

They go to the gibang to confer, and Chun-hong makes sure that Joo Pal won’t breathe a word about seeing Young-hwi. Inside, Ha-eung doesn’t seem all that shocked, because he adhered to the rules of dramas: Dead Body, Or It Didn’t Happen.

Young-hwi seems different though, even though he explains that he was saved from the water by a band of thieves. It seems a little suspicious that he’s so changed now, as he tells Ha-eung, “When I fell off the cliff, the Joseon I dreamed of disappeared under the water.” So now he won’t have ideological problems with Ha-eung’s way of doing things like before, and offers up his services.

jin15-00117.jpg

Even more suspicious is that he is adamant about never letting his mother or Young-rae know he’s alive in order to ‘protect’ them. Hmm. Sounds awfully similar to Chun-hong’s usual spiel.

Later that night, Young-rae pulls a cloth from her bosom to reveal yellowish nipple discharge. Never thought I’d write that sentence.

jin15-00133.jpg jin15-00136.jpg

In Court, King Cheoljong reads a mountain of petitions calling for Minister Kim to be ousted due to his corruption. Most of them are from the Royal Relatives, who have gathered outside the palace gate to formally request Minister Kim’s resignation.

Ha-eung, Joo Pal, and Young-hwi (mostly disguised by a hat) watch the proceedings, with Joo Pal shocked to hear that this protest won’t change anything. Ha-eung equates it to a game of chess, and is simply moving all his pieces into play. He charges Joo Pal with gathering intel on Minister Kim’s bribes, and Young-hwi suggests that they get their own spy. Is everyone thinking Chun-hong?

jin15-00156.jpg

Young-hwi spots Kyung-tak heading his way, but isn’t recognized because of his lucky hat, while Ha-eung tracks down Kim Byung-ok, who’s happy to declare that Ha-eung can’t blackmail him anymore. That may be true, but Ha-eung plants a seed of doubt in his mind by asking how long he expects Minister Kim to stay in power. If he’s smart, he’ll change allegiances.

Hyuk goes to Chun-hong in order to level her with his most disapproving look, and she rightly surmises that he blames her for Young-rae’s disappearance. He tries pressing the fact that It’s! Cancer! to which Chun-hong replies, “What if that is her fate?”

jin15-00170.jpg jin15-00171.jpg

She clarifies, and asks him if he’s going to save someone who’s not meant to be saved, again, and even presses upon him that saving Young-rae might damn another person to die. Hyuk isn’t having it so she latches onto his arm, tears springing to her eyes as she asks, “How can you not understand the significance of what I am doing? Do you truly still not know my heart?”

So now her earlier words to Young-rae about loving someone in secret make more sense, as she tells him that everything she’s doing is for him and that the time for him to return to his world isn’t far away. He won’t be swayed from finding Young-rae and performing surgery, fate or returning home be damned. Okay Hyuk, you have fun doing what you want even if it costs others. If you don’t care about going back, I guess we don’t have to either, right?

jin15-00204.jpg

Young-rae’s maidservant tells Hyuk about the church Young-rae used to go to, just as Kyung-tak’s men rip the place apart looking for her. She hides away with the priest, but wouldn’t you know it, a young boy from the family sheltering them gets hit on the head by one of the officers and needs a doctor.

There’s no way to get a doctor, but it’s okay, because Young-rae remembers what Hyuk taught her about disinfecting and stitching wounds, and stitches the boy’s forehead up. Hyuk arrives in time to commend her on a job well done, much to her surprise.

jin15-00231.jpg jin15-00232.jpg

She tries to turn him away, claiming that dying could be her fate. He fires back that her meeting him, a doctor, could also be fate, and seems really fed up with everyone telling him that he has to go back. He vows to save her first. So… is Hyuk going to cure cancer now?

And they’re watched over by Chun-hong’s spy, who probably couldn’t be any more conspicuous. She’s lucky our leads aren’t quick on the uptake. The spy reports back to Chun-hong who’s more than upset to hear that he’s found Young-rae.

Meanwhile, the protest continues outside the palace and the Council of Evil convenes to decide what’s to be done about it. Minister Kim decides to send soldiers to break the protest, news which shocks Ha-eung. However, Young-hwi has a plan, one that seems to revolve around Joo Pal’s involvement.

jin15-00271.jpg jin15-00278.jpg

Kyung-tak leads the group of soldiers to threaten the protesters to disband or be beaten, though the serious tone is interrupted once Joo Pal arrives on scene with his minions dressed as the finest noblemen. He claims he’s from the Andong Kim clan and baits the protesters, resulting in a fight between the two groups. Kyung-tak just looks blitzed, like he has no idea what’s going on.

It’s time to play the blame game with the ministers on who gave the order to send soldiers when the protest would have broken up on its own. Doctor Yoo brings some bad news by saying that all the royal relatives are on their way to the palace, along with a group of scholars, ready to protest. Minister Kim is called in to see the King right after.

jin15-00307.jpg jin15-00320.jpg

Hundreds of people have now gathered to call for Minister Kim’s resignation, and the Queen Dowager points out that it would be easier to remove one person than try to arrest hundreds, like Minister Kim would ideally want. Cheoljong is all, How could I do such a thing? Now if he were to resign… and effectively puts the ball in Minister Kim’s court.

Minister Kim decides to take his anger out on Kyung-tak, and seems ready to cut his own son down in his rage at Ha-eung if not for Doctor Yoo and Kim Byung-ok holding him back. There’s not much they can do with several hundred protesters waiting, so he orders his son to mobilize private soldiers to guard their house.

jin15-00341.jpg

Things get awkward as Hyuk and Heo Gwang prepare for Young-rae’s surgery, since Heo Gwang leaves to give her privacy to undress. She asks Hyuk if he’ll regret this surgery, and he tells her he’ll only regret it if he can’t save her life.

She almost tells him about her Mina Dream, but remembers Chun-hong’s warning and shuts her mouth, but makes sure to leave the tear gates open. Both of them get to brood separately while Young-rae undresses and cries, and Hyuk thinks back to Chun-hong’s words about him saving someone meant to die.

jin15-00353.jpg

Speaking of, Chun-hong seeks Kyung-tak out to tell him where Young-rae is so he can put a stop to the surgery. Again with the Love That Cannot Be/They Can Never Be Together? I like you, Chun-hong, but it’s time to richard simmons or get off the chamber pot. Fifteen episodes is long enough for you tell us why not already.

Everyone snaps their gloves on in the surgery room, and Hyuk is reminded of the time he’d operated on Mina. Aah, so this is Redemption Surgery. Just as he’s flashing back to Mina’s accident Young-rae seems to be experiencing the same memory because she’s been inadequately anesthetized, which is everyone’s worst nightmare going into surgery. And we’re supposed to have faith that he can cure cancer?

jin15-00371.jpg jin15-00372.jpg

While he goes to get more, Young-rae whispers the same words Mina did before she fell unconscious: “Again… we will meet again.” Oh dear.

Kyung-tak arrives just in time for Hyuk to very calmly inform him that his fiancée is already under for life-saving surgery. Phew, that’s a mouthful. Hyuk is certain it’s breast cancer and that he can cure her if it hasn’t spread, and Kyung-tak begs him to save her. Hyuk: “I’m going to save her. This time, I’m going to save her for sure.”

jin15-00400.jpg

Heo Gwang heard what she said, but is unable to relate anything more than the word “again” to Hyuk because he forgot the rest. They begin the surgery.

Hyuk makes curing cancer look easy, as he removes the tumor and surrounding tissue from Young-rae’s breast. Things are looking good until he gets a weird memory flash like he did during the first episode, with the same disembodied voice saying, “I must go back.” Then an image flashes of the Jar Fetus. Is it finally back? Does it not like Hyuk removing tumors?

He clutches his head and tries to continue with the surgery, but the flashes of Jar Fetus render him unable to do anything but hold his head in pain. Cut to Young-rae, with blood literally squirting out of her chest. I know, I know, it’s a serious moment. Except that it isn’t.

This isn’t the first time Jar Fetus has ruined a surgery, since we’re reminded of the time Hyuk’s inattention caused Mina to start bleeding out. There is blood everywhere, squirting on Heo Gwang and the rest of the room while Hyuk grapples with his headache.

jin15-00450.jpg

Okay, now this is a circus. Young-rae’s squirting blood everywhere, Heo Gwang’s trying to stop it and just gets blood squirted on him in the process, and Hyuk is practically seizing with his headache while trying to dig forceps into her chest at the same time, only his hand won’t stop shaking. Chun-hong’s words asking him if he’s going to save someone destined to die come back in a bad way, and he tries to get Heo Gwang to hold his hand steady to try and stop Young-rae’s bleeding, because that’s just a great idea when you’re shaking like a blood-covered leaf.

Luckily Heo Gwang calls him out and says that he can do it, because they just don’t have time! Except for all the time Heo Gwang spends convincing Hyuk to let him take over. Then he just starts stabbing into Young-rae’s chest with the forceps until he finds the artery and cinches it to prevent more bleeding.

jin15-00466.jpg jin15-00473.jpg

Meanwhile, Joo Pal has come through and produces a signed list of bribes Minister Kim has received, which is enough evidence to get him executed. Ha-eung readies to use it to bring Minister Kim to justice.

But Minister Kim, who seems to be suffering a headache in the exact spot where Hyuk once chiseled a hole in his skull, has other plans. Doctor Yoo makes the suggestion to bring Ha-eung down using Hyuk, and that they’ll use Young-rae against Hyuk to do it. “Sometimes they say that affection is scarier than a sword,” Doctor Yoo cackles.

jin15-00502.jpg jin15-00503.jpg

Young-rae wakes up, to Hyuk’s relief. He explains that Mina couldn’t be saved (he never saw her wake up), and that he wouldn’t know what to do if Young-rae hadn’t opened her eyes. Young-rae tries to comfort him while holding back that she experienced life as Mina for a while, and assures him that it wasn’t his fault – Mina wouldn’t want him to blame himself.

Hyuk: “You said there must be a reason why I came here. I had this thought throughout the surgery: Why did I come here? Why here out of all places? Why meet someone that resembles her? Perhaps… instead of saving that person, I was made to come here to save you.”

Guest JzzMeen

Happy Friday everyone...
Good Job ! Thanks @whyiamhere22  and @annealcones    =D> for posting pics and vids... now both of u are experts..  ;;)
BASIC HOUSE
a141454dgw1dv319rlugmj.jpg
a141454dgw1dv1x3cy4j0j.jpg
credit: WEIBO
And for muslim MY fans... Wishing you a happy and blessed Ramadan.