Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest lifesoeasy

%3Cblockquote%20class=

as usual @mimi26 you are always here teaching those who are needy???haha thank u so much dear

%3Cblockquote%20class=

:\">

Guest lifesoeasy

as usual @mimi26 you are always here teaching those who are needy???haha thank u so much dear

%3Cblockquote%20class=

:\">

I am watching S. Scandal for PMY! This drama is so entertaining, and I love Yoon Shik/Yoon Hee character. A breakthrough role for PMY! I love her interactions with the three main leads! I am watching until

episode 7

Guest lifesoeasy

sGNwwvaDj6Qhttp:sGNwwvaDj6Qhttp:http:

@mimi...Hpw about youtube?please teach me how to transfer to soompi.I want to post park min young vedio but i dont konw the process.

@annealcones and @pards
Can't see the images you are posting. Please delete the http: thing which comes when you click on the image icon and then only paste the image location link. Otherwise just the word image appears and the picture can't be seen.
@annealcones
I didn't get your question. For the video, you don't have to choose any option on the top of the box. Just copy the video url and paste it here. You don't need to do anything more. Soompi automatically puts the video when you put the youtube link.

Guest JzzMeen

Hello...
@annealcones - did you post image or video in your previous post? Sorry cant see it.Just to answer your Q to @mimi ,,,  you can paste the vid URL link to the editing screen when normally you type your comment ( Leave a Post)
class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "'Time Slip Dr. Jin' Park Min Young "What Isn't Perfect About Her?"

Actress Park Min Young wearing normal clothing on the set of MBC drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" has been captured in a photo.

24162-park-min-young.jpg

Actress Park Min Young wearing normal clothing on the set of MBC drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" has been captured in a photo.

Recently in an online community, a bulletin post titled, "Park Min Young Wearing Normal Clothing on Set" drew attention for revealing a photo of the actress wearing shorts instead of her usual hanbok (traditional Korean dress) attire.

The photo in the bulletin post shows Park Min Young on the set of the MBC weekend drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin." Park Min Young is wearing a clear poncho that reveals the clothing she is wearing underneath while trying to escape the rain. Under her poncho, she is wearing a white pair of shorts with a mint colored jumper.

The photo drew attention for her slim figure and small face. People in the online community who saw Park Min Young's photo responded with comments like, "It's nice to see how hard she's working", "She's pretty and she's a great actress. Does she have any flaws?" and "It's so nice to see her working hard all the time unlike other actresses who take long breaks after one project."

credit: kpopstarz.com

a141454dgw1dv0r5z2eu9j.jpg
credit WEIBO

Guest JzzMeen

How Park Min-yeong and Song Seung-heon avoid the sun
photo247878.jpg

The first of the three dog's days has come at last. The steaming hot weather along with the rain and the humidity is not as bad for everyone than those actors and actresses who are currently in a historical drama.

Popular for its unique theme of 'time-slip', MBC drama "Dr. JIN" is being taken in the outdoor set of Ahn-sung in Kyeonggido. The cast has no choice but to stand under the simmering hot sun.

Park Min-yeong and Song Seung-heon are managing on their own. They can't wear short sleeves or shorts as they are acting in a drama of the ancient times.

Park Min-yeong who is taking on the role of Hong Yeong-rae, covers the sun with her hands and uses an umbrella. She can't help but be concerned about the ultra violet rays as she is an actress. A portable fan is a must.

She also puts a wet towel on her face and never lets go of her cup of ice-coffee or a drink.

Song Seung-heon or also known as Jin Hyeok in the drama, focuses in his script to get rid of the heat. He said, "There is nothing I can do to do anything about this heat outdoors. I just have to work harder".

He continued, "The Hanbok is much tougher than other clothes. I keep the top layer off when we are standing by".

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

CRE: HANCINEMA
During "DR JIN"20120610084207714.jpg

During GLORY JANE
park_min_young_fights_sun.jpg

Guest lifesoeasy

@annealcones and @pards

Can't see the images you are posting. Please delete the http: thing which comes when you click on the image icon and then only paste the image location link. Otherwise just the word image appears and the picture can't be seen.

@annealcones

I didn't get your question. For the video, you don't have to choose any option on the top of the box. Just copy the video url and paste it here. You don't need to do anything more. Soompi automatically puts the video when you put the youtube link.