Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

MYmom.jpgmymacau.jpg
 MY with her mom in Macau. So sweet the way she has her hands around mom! She had once said that her mom is like a sister to her since her elder sister had moved to the States early and they were the ones who got to spend a lot of time together.
cre: PMY Baidu

@mimi...now daum its ok..I can get access it again...And made voting also.Daum.net said they encounterd some problem and still developing it...

Guest lifesoeasy

MYmom.jpgmymacau.jpg

MY with her mom in Macau

So sweet the way she has her hands around mom! She had once said that her mom is like a sister to her since her elder sister had moved to the States early and they were the ones who got to spend a lot of time together.
cre: PMY Baidu

Guest _lovepmy

please don't take it against some MY fan sites who won't promote the SDA. It's just that some fans believed that Minyoungie does not belong to this level anymore. She already established her name in korean entertainment and gained respect from her colleagues. She doesn't need popularity voting through internet to prove herself.  Nevertheless, many are still voting for fun ... if they have time though. .. well, since I have plenty of time, I vote everyday LOL! :-) ... and like what you all said, let's just try to give her a decent percentage of vote.  

please don't take it against some MY fan sites who won't promote the SDA. It's just that some fans believed that Minyoungie does not belong to this level anymore. She already established her name in korean entertainment and gained respect from her colleagues. She doesn't need popularity voting through internet to prove herself.  Nevertheless, many are still voting for fun ... if they have time though. .. well, since I have plenty of time, I vote everyday LOL! :-) ... and like what you all said, let's just try to give her a decent percentage of vote.  

got your point :)) but for me as as fan ill try all my best to support her whether how big or small that award.. BTW ha ji won  is doing well and she is considerd as a highly respectable actress but her fans keep on supporting her so why not min young fans??

lastly i am not against those admins im just sharing my sentiments here..lol :))

oh before i forgot how can i post pics here?haha idunno how to do eh :)) can someone teach me??

:x ~X(

%3Cblockquote%20class=

as usual @mimi26 you are always here teaching those who are needy???haha thank u so much dear

%3Cblockquote%20class=

:\">

Welcome! Just want to see you post an MY pic and there I got my reward. :D Btw, u r rachelpark on twitter, right? didn't know!
1963BA44500224DC2477F6146343445002250A2BE43B185FB944500225302B6466
cre: as tagged
Ax-sgKvCEAEQcxH.jpg:large
cre:as tagged via ComeOn_3 twitter
I really like this pic. A different MY with her lovely smile. She looks like bat girl coz of that jacket. :)
@annealcones Don't worry. This is her mom.
483794181.jpg?key=301225
cre:@KPopandKdrama (twitter)

@pards I understand their sentiment coz most popularity awards are won by those who have a few fans who vote religiously and in most cases is not a proof of an actor's real popularity. But I have not yet seen MY win a popularity award in the whole of Korea and I would like to see her win at least once. Besides, even if you cast one vote a day however busy you are, it will be a boost to those fans, especially her Chinese fans, who stay up all night and vote for her. I wish some of them at least promoted it on their sites since there might be many who want to vote and have the time for it, but don't know how. Finally, we cannot pressurise people who have a different POV. Each to his/her own way of supporting PMY. :) This is our way and let's go our way till the end.

haha yap thats my twitter account,im following you eversince but suddenly ill unfollow you sinced i got no response from you!and then i follow u back again bec your one of  minyoung active fan :) haha

regarding her latest pic with basic house shes so chic,i really like the pants :)

dont worry i will post a pic if ever i can collect new pictures of her :)) right now im busy with FB..