Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest kelleymoore

thanks @mimi26  for all those picture from SKKS. made me want to watch it again.  I miss Guhroh and the Jalgeum quartet.

Guest lifesoeasy

Count me in! I liked other actresses before and even follow some of their posts and sites but never did I post or become active in their pages, never did I vote for them in acting awards, never did I have friends from their sites: everything started because of Park Min Young. I don't know the logic behind it but maybe Min Young has something that others don't have.

:)

Guest lifesoeasy

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

cre:PMY DC Gall

Kim Yoon Shik was so cute

....This drama only i saw min young more than hundred counts of smiling.......Look at her smile...its really wonderful...@mimi...i just give my gratitude for posting beautiful pic of PMY..

i did that the daum and got to vote too.  thanks for the guidance and all the help.

I am just amazed at how biased the fan girls are. saying that YR character is inconsistent. like huh? how is she inconsistent? she didnt want to go thru with the marriage because she didnt love him. the marriage was arranged in the first place. the siblings were nice to KT growing up and never treat him as the illigitimate child and treat him fairly. KT said it himself to YW. but when it comes to heart its different story. she isnt feeling it and he knows it.

yes i agree when she got tortured was it her fault?  it was the evil family of KT who did that. but did she get any sympathy? nope, and then thanks to the HOT brother,  here comes almighty KT to rescue YR. but did he do it all by himself w/o the bargaining of the brother? heck no!  he was just watching her while she was branded with that hot iron.   but since its JJ/KT he was the knight of the shining armor AGAIN!   bottom line is they want YR to roll the red carpet for KT<:-P  ( was there a red  carpet before? LOL)  i actually like JJ and his character in the beggining, but because of these unecessary hate towards YR  i am now beginning to admire more and more Dr Jin.  now that is TRUE love. he doesnt even care if he could go back to Mina as long as he can save YR from her illness. now that is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.  now i am rooting for these 2 now. KT can feel sorry for himself all he wants. but i am done feeling sorry for him.  I am excited for tomorrow. DR JIN FIGHTING!!!

>-

i thought i am the only one who is itching to express my thoughts about the fangirls.  its just crazy!  watching it in Viki with all those hateful comments about YR for not bending her knees when KKT shows up its frustrating.  i will get the hang of these in the end.  everyone seems to just ignore them anyways so i will do that myself.   you've been here long enough and you know how to deal with this kind of circumstances so i will take your advise and just brush it off. let us be the mature one. 

Yeah i will go back to liking KKT if he can show me that he is worth praising for.  i didnt really understand why he tell his father about YW. and then in my little coniving mind thinks he did it to make an excuse to go thru the marriage again.  what i really hate is him instigating Dr Jin about his wedding to YR eveyr chance he gets.  like hey man! come on!  the girl marries you because of the condition that you make and then you break. ( not saying a word about YW) 

i will try to lurk in baidu, but isnt it a korean site?  well let me go there and see.   sorry for being a blabbering fool here. :)  i am not a writer nor good in this things. i just type what i  was thingking, so pls try to understand.

2012071415242181227_1.jpg
cre: Nate
I don't know what is happening. Either we will have the same pattern where KT does something atrocious and then redeems himself or he has really gone into the dark side. I will watch and decide, but as of now, I say you don't take a sword to kill someone you love. Yay, Jin is stopping the sword with his bare hands. Now does YR need to do a dressing for his hand?

Hi girls! I'm so happy seeing everyone united to vote for Min Young. :) I need your help :D. If ever you have a Facebook account, please ask the admins of the following Min Young FB pages to post the procedure of voting to their page so that the daily visitors can see and help in the voting procedure. Some of these FB fan pages really have a lot number of likes. I believe the visitors will be able to help. I PMed the admins of these pages but sadly, they didn't grant my request. :( If many of us will request and PM them, I think they will reconsider. :) 
The following are the links to the pages. I didn't include the ones who responded and posted the procedure on their walls. I've also included the number of page likes:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Park-Min-Young/116688655739 (99,087 likes)http://www.facebook.com/WeLoveParkMinYoung (43,647 likes)http://www.facebook.com/ParkMinYoungFan (26,868 likes)
The other two pages that responded have 22,901 and 27,919 likes. I only included the ones who have 10,000+ likes, but you can PM the other pages if you like. BTW, I don't have bitter feelings with the admins, please don't misunderstand. :) If ever you have time, please ask the admins if they can post the procedure. One post won't hurt or ruin their reputation right? Plus, they are also Min Young fans, they can vote too.
Good day! :) :) :)

Guest lifesoeasy

Hi girls! I'm so happy seeing everyone united to vote for Min Young.

I need your help

:D

. If ever you have a Facebook account, please ask the admins of the following Min Young FB pages to post the procedure of voting to their page so that the daily visitors can see and help in the voting procedure. Some of these FB fan pages really have a lot number of likes. I believe the visitors will be able to help. I PMed the admins of these pages but sadly, they didn't grant my wish.

:(

If many of us will request and PM them, I think they will reconsider.

The following are the links to the pages. I didn't include the ones who responded and posted the procedure on their walls. I've also included the number of page likes:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Park-Min-Young/116688655739

(99,087 likes)

http://www.facebook.com/WeLoveParkMinYoung

(43,647 likes)

http://www.facebook.com/ParkMinYoungFan

(26,868 likes)

The other two pages that responded have 22,901 and 27,919 likes. I only included the ones who has 10,000+ likes, but you can PM the other pages if you like. BTW, I don't have bitter feelings with the admins.

If ever you have time, please ask the admins if they can post the procedure. One post won't hurt or ruin their reputation right? Plus, they are also Min Young fans, they can vote too.

Good day!

Guest lifesoeasy

Guys,theirs a lot of Park min young  fan asking how to vote for her...especially in Facebook.they don't know how to vote.