Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@whyiamhere22 PMd u. Try it once more.

@kelleymoore Try registering at daum. If you have any problems, just tell me.

Yeah, true. What I totally don't get is some fangirls who watch the drama only from KT's perspective. It's always KT who is sacrificing for them. They don't see other characters' sacrifices or their pains. Even when YR was being tortured, instead of saying how unjust it is for her to be framed and tortured for a crime she didn't commit, it was all how sad KT's fate is to see his love being tortured. 8-| If KT was not JJ and was a man whom they didn't have feelings for in real life, how many would have justified him? Accept that he is a flawed character who needs some growing up to do. He has his virtues, but to make him into a saint and not to see how he behaves with other people is totally blinding yourself. When the drama started, I got really mad with the fan girls who hated on YR and tried to invent stupid reasons as to why she rejected KT instead of looking at the actual reason the drama offered. Now I just don't bother.

:)

Let's see what happens.

@pards Good to know you are having success with FB. I think the Korean Standard time is a problem. Sometimes, my day and their day clash. That is why, I feel, they say I have already voted for that day even if I haven't.

@annealcones You are so hard-working a fan. Totally like MY.

But sleep is important. Don't stress yourself too much.

finally done making ID dear @mimi26 but just this once  sent u a dm,, i have another question hehhe forgive this hardheaded girl @-)

mytweet.png
Will wait for the translation. Glad she tweeted . :)
AxqJYOYCMAA6ROo.jpg:large
cre: ComeOn_3 via twitter

when i woke up and open my twitter account her tweet was the fisrt one appear on my timeline and duh IDC how simple her tweet is but it made my day!!! hahaha i miss her so so much... i think the tweet is about her shooting in Dr. jin or on her way to the set location: #wilguess

whyiamhere22 when i woke up and open my twitter account her tweet was the fisrt one appear on my timeline and duh IDC how simple her tweet is but it made my day!!! hahaha i miss her so so much... i think the tweet is about her shooting in Dr. jin or on her way to the set location: #wilguess

Guest _lovepmy

additional 2 episodes .. love that. Story is getting more interesting. But this means I have to extend my subscription to DramaLoad to download the other episodes... :-( .. what a heck, for Minyoungie I'll do that.

@mimi26 Same here. I had given up hope that she would tweet. LOL So was really happy seeing her tweet. Like you said, I too think she was talking about shooting Jin. From what I gathered, she was also making some joke about her identity confusion as Mi Na.
On daum, her votes are increasing more. She is now in the 4th position from her 5th position yesterday. But FB, it is too slow. Still in 3rd and with 5.2. So I will request everybody to vote on daum and FB. If they are saying 'you have already voted'. it could be because of the time clash. Come after some time and then try again.
I have PMd u. I like your stubbornness with regard to voting. ;)

this was the first time that i go gaga for an idol and IDK whats with her that im getting addicted and i dont make sawa with her!lol pilipino languge

additional 2 episodes .. love that. Story is getting more interesting. But this means I have to extend my subscription to DramaLoad to download the other episodes... :-( .. what a heck, for Minyoungie I'll do that.

English translation from Park Min Young's latest message

mytweet.png

朴敏英:今天也是认真拍完后下班!但是...在摄影棚里没有发现,原来是早晨呢?精神崩溃的美娜 Goood morning

Park Min Young: Today, I am serious in finishing my shooting again. I am off work! But...I haven't known when I was in the filming studio, it is already morning? Exhausted Mina Goood morning

English translation from Park Min Young's latest message

mytweet.png

朴敏英:

今天也是认真拍完后下班!但是...在摄影棚里没有发现,原来是早晨呢?精神崩溃的美娜 Goood morning

Park Min Young:

Today, I am serious in finishing my shooting again. I am off work! But...I haven't known when I was in the filming studio, it is already morning? Exhausted Mina Goood morning

Guest lifesoeasy

Yeah, true. What I totally don't get is some fangirls who watch the drama only from KT's perspective. It's always KT who is sacrificing for them. They don't see other characters' sacrifices or their pains. Even when YR was being tortured, instead of saying how unjust it is for her to be framed and tortured for a crime she didn't commit, it was all how sad KT's fate is to see his love being tortured. 8-| If KT was not JJ and was a man whom they didn't have feelings for in real life, how many would have justified him? Accept that he is a flawed character who needs some growing up to do. He has his virtues, but to make him into a saint and not to see how he behaves with other people is totally blinding yourself. When the drama started, I got really mad with the fan girls who hated on YR and tried to invent stupid reasons as to why she rejected KT instead of looking at the actual reason the drama offered. Now I just don't bother.

Let's see what happens.

@pards Good to know you are having success with FB. I think the Korean Standard time is a problem. Sometimes, my day and their day clash. That is why, I feel, they say I have already voted for that day even if I haven't.

Count me in! I liked other actresses before and even follow some of their posts and sites but never did I post or become active in their pages, never did I vote for them in acting awards, never did I have friends from their sites: everything started because of Park Min Young. I don't know the logic behind it but maybe Min Young has something that others don't have. :)

Guest kelleymoore

Let's see what happens.