Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest lifesoeasy

AxkfGdGCEAEyIFD.jpg:large

cre: ComeOn_3 twitter

Thanks for the article

Jzz

. As per the Korean articles I read, she earned 2 million won per episode of SKKS and now she is earning 20 million won for each episode of Jin. Will that correspond to those dollar figures? It is a great salary for a female actress her age. I read that last year KTH n SSH earned 100 million won in total for My Princess and they were among the highest earning celebrities for dramas. So she is earning quite well. But like you pointed out,  drama producers are picking her even when she is priced high because they feel she is worth it. She has the backing of successful projects and her professionalism and acting skills have been much appreciated. Like the Antis say, it is not that she is just lucky to get these projects.

About the voting, I too encountered the same problem, could vote from one FB account, but the other one was saying "already voted". Will try again.

Guest lifesoeasy

To all the fans who are exerting efforts to vote for Min Young, thank you so much! There's still time left so let's continue to vote

:)

Aja!

:D

@JzzMeen thanks for the article, Min Young's salary is pretty high for an actress/non-idol of her age. I love what the production staffs have said; her salary is worth it that's why she's always casted in dramas. I hope the haters can see that hehe. Min Young always gives her best in whatever she does, plus she has a very nice attitude and she can brighten the mood of the people around her. Isn't that a package deal already? Now who wouldn't want to cast her?

@mimi The pictures are gorgeous! Well, Min Young is always gorgeous and elegant. I also want her shoes! But I guess that costs a fortune.

:(

(

I've also encountered problems in voting. I have 2 FB accounts and when I'm about to vote through my 2nd account, the server keeps on telling me that I voted already; after some hours I tried voting again and it worked, so i suppose we put a time interval if vote using our FB accounts. BTW, what is happening in the daum voting? I think most of her weibo/chinese fans are casting their votes in daum.

Good day everyone! Keep on voting!

Guest lifesoeasy

Ghost was one of the most thriller  korean drama I ever seen. well before Ghost it was City Hunter, which made me ask this?!?!policef.jpg

@jerebtang I so love Young Rae's character. She may look fragile and delicate but deep inside she is a strong woman who knows what she wants. Sometimes I think Young Rae's character is very similar to Min Young in real life, Kim Min Seo (Chosun in SKKS) once said that the moment she saw MY on the set, she felt that Min Young is a fragile and delicate woman. Park Yoo Chun (Lee Sun Joon in SKKS) also said that Min Young is graceful but she has a strong mind and she's strong-willed. The only difference is that Young Rae seldom smiles but Min Young is a smiling machine and her laugh is so contagious that everybody around her is being affected by her sunshine smile. I hope to see more of Young Rae and her dreams to come true, just because she is a woman of Josen era doesn't mean that she can't be a medical woman. If Kim Yoon Hee became a professor, she can be a medical woman too right? ;)
@annealcones addict much ba ko girl? haha...ganyan talaga ang life. 2 FB ko, split personality daw joke! Ayon nga sa kasabihan the more, the merrier, o di ba? Tagalog max pa tayo dito hahahha... :D
Good evening! :) :) :)

Guest lifesoeasy

@jerebtang I so love Young Rae's character. She may look fragile and delicate but deep inside she is a strong woman who knows what she wants. Sometimes I think Young Rae's character is very similar to Min Young in real life, Kim Min Seo (Chosun in SKKS) once said that the moment she saw MY on the set, she felt that Min Young is a fragile and delicate woman. Park Yoo Chun (Lee Sun Joon in SKKS) also said that Min Young is graceful but she has a strong mind and she's strong-willed. The only difference is that Young Rae seldom smiles but Min Young is a smiling machine and her laugh is so contagious that everybody around her is being affected by her sunshine smile. I hope to see more of Young Rae and her dreams to come true, just because she is a woman of Josen era doesn't mean that she can't be a medical woman. If Kim Yoon Hee became a professor, she can be a medical woman too right?

;)

@annealcones addict much ba ko girl? haha...ganyan talaga ang life. 2 FB ko, split personality daw joke! Ayon nga sa kasabihan the more, the merrier, o di ba? Tagalog max pa tayo dito hahahha...

Good evening!

Just a clarification for my earlier post: Since Min Young is only nominated for People's choice award, the winner of this category will be determined by adding the Korea.com votes and daum votes. I don't know what is happening in daum voting but in Korea.com, she's at 3rd place, with an 11.1% vote. There's still a large gap with the first place but we should not give up and continue voting. Fighting! :)
Good evening! :D

Guest lifesoeasy

@jerebtang I so love Young Rae's character. She may look fragile and delicate but deep inside she is a strong woman who knows what she wants. Sometimes I think Young Rae's character is very similar to Min Young in real life, Kim Min Seo (Chosun in SKKS) once said that the moment she saw MY on the set, she felt that Min Young is a fragile and delicate woman. Park Yoo Chun (Lee Sun Joon in SKKS) also said that Min Young is graceful but she has a strong mind and she's strong-willed. The only difference is that Young Rae seldom smiles but Min Young is a smiling machine and her laugh is so contagious that everybody around her is being affected by her sunshine smile. I hope to see more of Young Rae and her dreams to come true, just because she is a woman of Josen era doesn't mean that she can't be a medical woman. If Kim Yoon Hee became a professor, she can be a medical woman too right?

;)

@annealcones addict much ba ko girl? haha...ganyan talaga ang life. 2 FB ko, split personality daw joke! Ayon nga sa kasabihan the more, the merrier, o di ba? Tagalog max pa tayo dito hahahha...

Good evening!

@mimi26 yes, I remember how we try so hard to get PMY at the no.1 post last year and we succeeded for a while to move her from 3rd to 1st :) 
Hope we can do it again this time coz she's now in 3rd place again :)