Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest lifesoeasy

Episode 14 was so interesting. Mina also time slipped! What will happen to the marriage and what will Jin do if he finds out? So exciting~~~

:D

Guest lifesoeasy

162235c931j7z48cm3j9oz.jpg

I really love how Min Young's smile can make everybody smile. It must be fun to be with someone like her.

:)
1624425ddf7z72rqvnrf7u.jpg

LOL at this NG...

)

goldmine.jpgpmyfighting.jpg

@annealcones This thread should be re-named the Park Min Young Pinoy Thread since almost 98% of the people who have come to this thread as PMY fans are from the Philippines. ^:)^ I am from India though :) You will meet lots of people from your country on this thread, that I can assure you. SKKS was the drama that brought me to this thread as well.

@annealcones and @yamashi02
Wonder what will happen now. YR now has MN's memories and she seems to have realized that she is MN as well. What a twist! Yes, YR on waking up was in so much anguish. The way she was touching her hand and all. Can't wait for ep. 15!

@yamashi02
YAI is so right. When she laughs, she is totally nasal and her laughter is MiNaish and so not YoungRaeish! LOL

Guest yumpmy

thank you @whyiamhere22 and thanks for welcoming guys!

oh before i forgot im a pilipino too!hahhah

mgandang hapon mga addicts

=))

Guest lifesoeasy

goldmine.jpgpmyfighting.jpg

@annealcones This thread should be re-named the Park Min Young Pinoy Thread since almost 98% of the people who have come to this thread as PMY fans are from the Philippines. ^

^ I am from India though

You will meet lots of people from your country on this thread, that I can assure you. SKKS was the drama that brought me to this thread as well.

@annealcones and @yamashi02

Wonder what will happen now. YR now has MN's memories and she seems to have realized that she is MN as well. What a twist! Yes, YR on waking up was in so much anguish. The way she was touching her hand and all. Can't wait for ep. 15!

@yamashi02

YAI is so right. When she laughs, she is totally nasal and her laughter is MiNaish and so

not

YoungRaeish! LOL

@mimi26...ahhhhhhh...your from India?I have a lot of Indian friends met in Qatar.And their very friendly, like you.....any way talking about Filipinos in this thread i was shocked cos its reach 98%.wow!!!!! amazing.I thought I'm only Filipina in this tread hehehehe......I'm happy having a friend like you guys.Especially mimi26.thanks for the compliment.Yes,talking about PMY...?no more words come out on my mind to describe who she is today,tomorrow,and in the future as well.She's one of a kind....PMY is PMY.

Guest annayusep

[size=3]

Episode 12 Captures

[/size]

c0129625_4ffa38859404d.jpgc0129625_4ffa38887d22d.jpgc0129625_4ffa384174097.jpgc0129625_4ffa38442da5a.jpgc0129625_4ffa384664f84.jpgc0129625_4ffa3849920dd.jpgc0129625_4ffa384bc9d3d.jpgc0129625_4ffa384d90c6c.jpgc0129625_4ffa384febf78.jpgc0129625_4ffa38537e44f.jpgc0129625_4ffa3856b4a91.jpgc0129625_4ffa3858ddc3f.jpg

cre: PMY DC Gall

@AndOne You had me in splits with your colourful description of Jin Yi Han. The Voice with the moves!

) I like that.

@myphim2009 Wow, you have captured the best moments and expressions as usual. Thanks

Her crying scenes are really touching and she has also tried to add variety to them depending on the situation.

@kellymoore Yes, that scene impressed me as well and you have summed up what I felt also watching that scene. It is so embarrassing for a woman, especially for a noble woman of that day to have to do that. It is not just the shame, it is also her fear that she may be sick. Poor YR was crying throughout and Jin also had tears in his eyes.

@whyiamhere22 I too miss her selcas n tweets

:(

But like @yamashi02 said, I think she is too busy and involved in her work and might not want anything to distract her. But once in a while, a tweet won't hurt. All her co-stars are doing it. So it is not fair on us MY fans

:(

(

@yumpmy Love your name

Happy to see your first post is here and welcome to the PMY thread. Don't worry, you will soon become good at posting and editing. Great to have another PMY addict with us.

@jerebtang Great to hear that!

PMY has been nominated for the SDA Popular Awards. Here's the link http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/sda-2011/help-your-star-win-the-popularity-prize-for-2012-seoul-drama-awards/