Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

hmrm.. i think i like kim hyo yeon out of this group... but really from a 12 girl group to a 4 girl group?? seems kinda fishy since wondergirls just came out as 5 right ? well i guess i can't wait..

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest becool

I wish they'd change their name. Wonder girls already debuted and it would be too much to sound so similar. -_-

I guess I am anticipating this tho.......... ???? SM is really BLAH now.

Guest SMiiLE**

super girls?

i wish they would change the names...

like everybody said it sounds similar to wonder girls and super junior.

oh weells.

let's see how they do when they debut~

2 be honest i wasnt 1 bit interested in them before when they were a 12 coz i fort that was way 2 much 4 a girl band but since they have nailed it down 2 4 its reasonable!

I dont think they will be crap coz they have trained 4 some time in SM..Too much people sterotype SM artists/trainees 2 much!

I think will will actually end up likin these girls :)

Was stella ever in the group of 12?

EDIT:

I dont feel sorry 4 the girls who didnt make it in the group but i feel sorry 4 CSJH!!

Also about some of ya's complainin about their name bein similar 2 Wonder Girls.. Dont 4 get that Super Girls chosed their names 1st.. Sayin that i do hope they change their name tho coz 2 me it sounds cheap!

The Wonder Girls are cool & have gained alot of fans already whereas Super girls have gained alot of anti's b4 debut!!

Guest 영원한 사랑

I think they are pretty and will probably have some talent..

but i still hate jessica jung ...

iono and i'm not gonna change either... sorry.

btw, BIG competition ... kara vs super girls :)

i hope kara outbeats supergirls ...no offense...

Guest xingjing

Once again, my reaction is... "Meh."

At least they didn't mush 12 people in a group... again... *COUGH*SUJU*COUGH*... only to break them up again... *COUGH*SUJU*COUGH*

Honestly, they're not extremely pretty. And some of them look rather... alike. And there are some members that I already dislike... ho hum. I do hope they have talent. If not... well, another one down the drain.

Compare them to Wonder Girls if you'd like. At the moment, Wonder Girls is winning for me.

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

They sure did narrow it down o.O

I think these girls are ok looking. Their names sound like Wonder Girls though rofl but I wouldn't compare the two just yet.

Guest l e n a

i'm kinda anticipating their debut. rather than dissing them nonstop, i am waiting to see how they fare before i make a judgement!

esp about jessica, who got dissed so much (i'm guilty of such behavior before) because of all those scandals.

we should all give them a chance to prove themselves!

thanks for sharing!

Guest xingjing

The Wonder Girls are cool & have gained alot of fans already whereas Super girls have gained alot of anti's b4 debut!!

That's true. And I believe a lot of it is somewhat contributed to... well, Jessica and her scandals. She really isn't giving herself a good name.

Once again, I do hope they can sing. And have some sort of talent.

Guest SMiiLE**

wow.

a lot of people seem like they dont like jessica.

what's the scandal between her and some other people?

i heard something with JJ/donghae?

what happened?

^^

Guest csnrain

wow, they finally decided to debut, I thought for a while that they just abandoned the project.

Well, hopefully this means that these girls can actually sing.

And it's inevitable that they will be compared to the Wondergirls because of the hype surrounding both of these groups, not to mention, the girls are pretty much in the same age group so it makes them more comparable to the wondergirls as opposed to some other female groups. Oh, and another important aspect, they haven't been in the industry long enough so it's fitting competition.

In my opinion, competition only makes the end result much better, just think of all the rivalries that used to exist between SES and Finkl; HOT and Sechkies. With competition they'll strive to become better singers and performers.

WOW Their finally debuting. I wanna hear how they sound.

Their sooooooooooo young!!!!! LOLS. Yea i don't know think they would pass wonder girls too,

in my opinion. Can't they change the name, like "Super Girls" NO.

That doesn't look super to me! Now Super Junior rocks~ LOLS.

Make up another SM name. LOLS.

Thanks for sharing. I like Im Yoon Ah...she's so pretty she was in Super Junior's 'U' too and Shinhwa's "Once In A Lifetime"

Guest kanako28

ahh so they are going to debut with 4 members. i wasn't really excited about the idea of a huge girls group.. cos will it be as popular has a huge boysband? lol. i'm actually looking forward to seeing if they will surpass Wondergirls.

omg...finally..lol

but onli 4 of them?

maybe they realised that having 12 of them would be too much of a copycat to suju

newaiiz.. i hope they'll be good at singing..and not just there for looks..

jessicas sis is so pretty..

she gives a more natural feel..

i like her.. ^^

Guest ESTHER.

Ah, finally an official debut date~

The topic of Super Girls has been left hanging forever. Kwon Yuri looks so pretty, I've always liked her a lot :)

Archived