Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

Guest yongwonhi

You guys may not like them and all..but LSM goes for talent not LOOKS.

YG ENTERAINMENT now they go for looks. I'm a FAN of SM AND YG ENTERTAINMENT..

But to be honest YG goes for looks than talent. Sorry.. Still you guys are RETARTS already saying bad comments about this group.

Uh... I'm looking forward to this group's debut, but I don't agree with your statement that YG goes for looks. In fact, I think YG is the company that goes for looks the least, if that makes sense.

Everyone (a lot of people, at least) knows that SM goes for looks as well as talent... but I'm not bashing SM for that. I'm sure (or at least I hope) these girls are very talented.

/edit

Ehh I topped a page!? Haha :X

I hope they debut soon! >_< I dunno if they are actually going to debut on time, though, since every other entertainment company just had a girl group debut >_>

On another note, I really hope they don't get anti-fans just because of rumors. A lot of people seem to have something against Jessica. =/

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

after seeing kara's performance and wonder girls performance as well

i can't wait for super girls debut...i'm sure they will suprise us a lot and i wonder if they will sing live hehe

Guest 영원한 사랑

I don't why your girls are mad because LSM is creating another girlgroup.

It's his money let him do whatever with it. And I don't know why everyone is getting mad about this..

Honestly the people who ARE disagreeing about this group, needs to get a life..

You guys may not like them and all..but LSM goes for talent not LOOKS.

YG ENTERAINMENT now they go for looks. I'm a FAN of SM AND YG ENTERTAINMENT..

But to be honest YG goes for looks than talent. Sorry.. Still you guys are RETARTS already saying bad comments about this group.

Just heads up..

You guys can talk all your little talking about these girls after they debut then you can critizes them.

you got it the other way around.

to get into yg entertainment, you GOTTA have talent..

whether its singing or dance...

i would say they are the least picky about looks..

cuz honestly, SM has the best looking people IMO..

but talent wise, they pass SM by a mile...

look at big mama, gumi, etc...

WAY 100% more talented than SM peepz

Guest KuYA II

^

yeah i agree YG goes for talent...Big Mama To me is already one of the most powerful vocal korean female group i have ever heard. They pretty much OWN all these new female groups that are out now. Their vocals suprass with flying colors and their english is great as well. They don't need to dance because they have vocals to overpower them BIG TIME. My opinion =)

anyways, yeah yg definitely goes for talent

I hope they will succeed just because there's so many negative opinions about them before they even made a debut...

just so that those who didn't believe in them will be shock.

yeah i hope they succeed or suprise us with a LIVE powerful performance =)

Guest yooniceland

I would have to agree that YG has more talented people, even if i do like sm. but i mean, it's not like sm goes ALL IN for looks. They would reject you on the spot if you don't have a single trace of talent, but you're pretty. (That sentence didn't make sense... but oh well)

Yeah, people do need to stop getting mad, i mean it's like i'm buying a pretty tiffany bracelet with MY MONEY, but everybody's getting mad. Though, i've noticed that the anti levels are lowering down a bit. last year, when they first announced it, everybody was bashing. nobody said anything positive. now, people are actually awaiting their debut!

I'm excited for their debut, but honestly im not expecting much. I don't want to get my hopes up after jang ri in's debut performance(not saying she sucks but her debut performance was kind of blah, but i love jang ri in.

but yeah, all the girls have been training for a long time, so they must have talent.

i doubt that they are going to sing live though, they might though, since all the other girl groups debuted live.

Guest Sonatina

yeah! Kim HyoYeon's in!

But seriously, I hope they debut for real now... :[

I mean they were "scheduled" to debut in March '06. LOL :D

Guest itrayya

i do have kinda a bleh idea bout their debut.

but with wonder girls on top, doing so well....

super girls are gonna need more power to at least get up there too.

i cant wait to see them debut.

ive been waiting since the day i heard bout them.

but i dont know... they'll have to impress me.

i like venus... i do think she dances well.

cause, wasnt she friends with min. and i think min dances well too.

and venus was the shadow dancing boa, which i thought she did so freaken well.

Guest piggyy90

YAYYY there are not 12 anymore!! [though it's quite sad for the other girls. >.> sheesh they though they would debut but then...CRASH. no more. only 4 gets picked.] i hope they're gonna surpass Wonder Girls. It's not that i hate wonder girls. it's just that they have the sexy concept which i don't like cause there are young and putting the sexy concept on young girls just make younger people or even 16 to 20 year old girls wanna be more mature and sexy. Dyou understand? even today it's already a problem blablabla. ppl losing weight nanana.

so YAY for super girls, really hype to see them perform. hope they're gonna but more emphasis on their talent then on their looks though. oh yeah wonder girls are really pretty and super girls too. but performance?? i can't wait to see. =]

Guest alicewhattt

hmmm...4 girls, better than the 12 or something they had. i dunno if jessica wil be loved much cuz shes rumored to have dated donghae(suju) and jaejoong(dbsk) and i heard she has alot of anti-fans already....thats what i heard. anyways best of luck to supergirls.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

So they narrowed it down to four girls?

Hehe that's good<3 I wish them the best! (:

Aja Aja Fighting! ^ ^

Archived