Sm Entertainment: New Group: Super Girls... Final!

Guest JWonNie

I've been thinking a lot about what concept they should use and I came up with an army-ish sort of style.

That would be soo cool with fatigues(those camoflauge pants?) and army green boleros.

Not too sexy, not too cute and not too gangster-ish. SOmething that signifies girl power.

I hope someone from SM would read this!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jiyuhnn

ehhh. i have a feeling that they're gonna get sooo much antifans that they're just going to like be destroyedd. puwah.

Guest esmiux

ehhh. i have a feeling that they're gonna get sooo much antifans that they're just going to like be destroyedd. puwah.

yeah i think so too...

the girls have been involved in some nasty rumors,

specially Jessica who seems to have this HUGE antifan base =x.

And its not even their fault, but because some were involved

with some Suju and dbsg members, lol.

Some Teens in Korea are scary and obsessive xD

I don't think they are particulary pretty

but SM is really smart, so I'm guessing they already have the concept for Super Girls

and i'm sure is something new that will set them apart somehow.

Like I said, the atractive part of the group was the fact that

they were supposed to be 12 multitalented members.

They weren't being bashed because they were 12,

but because of all the rumors that wonder around the girls...

edit:

ok... this picture --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/karlazhu/image.jpg

not good for her, lol.

Guest YELL;OH

They better debut in May, rofl. Jessica had been keeping it a secret from everyone (her family & friends). Ox;;

And by the way, Jessica is not mean/cocky or anything. She's just mean or whatever when someone pisses her off (like saying rude things to her, etc.). =_=''

so, she`s pissed off 24/7 or something then?

& that`s still being mean, isn`t it~

anyways, from what i`ve heard [through connections]~ she`s the kind of girl people love to hate. i kind of wish she wasn`t debuting with the other three girls, because she just might end up bringing them down with her...

super girlss :rolleyes:

i think they're all pretty.

not majorly but still pretty.

hyo yeon caught my eye actually,

she doesn't look like your averge korean :P

in that shot that says venus? i guess

that's maybe her american name?

anywho's hopee they make it big! :D

Guest x love dust

wow...twelve girls down to four!

well I'm a bit relieved, twelve is hecktic` can't

wait for their debut! probably everyone's comparing

them with wonder girls since they do have a similar

name and around same age and stuffs however it's like

the chae yeon and lee hyori poll, everyone compares them

since their the top sexy queens and blah blah, again,

I can't wait for their debut!

Guest CCS_Tomoyo

so, she`s pissed off 24/7 or something then?

& that`s still being mean, isn`t it~

Uhm, not exactly. When it comes to hearing/reading the 'rumours' & hate messages though, it's alot different. She would be more in the sad/depressed side. =x

She was almost to the point... where she would end it all. =x Especially after something really serious happened with her manager. =-=;;

Uhm, not exactly. When it comes to hearing/reading the 'rumours' & hate messages though, it's alot different. She would be more in the sad/depressed side. =x

She was almost to the point... where she would end it all. =x Especially after something really serious happened with her manager. =-=;;

You kow Jessica personally? Have you heard her sing? Is she good? I hope she is coz she's been training forever.

I think everyone should calm down about these negative comments.

Let them debut first and get to know them a bit more before we throw all these criticisms at them.

Before KARA debut the first thing that came to my mind when I saw them was that they're not so pretty, but when I heard them sing I was really impressed. Hypocrite right? Well at least I learned my lesson.

Now I'm not going to say anything about super girls yet until I actually see what they're capable of.

Guest s2_syj

jessica & im yoonah, of course.

hmm crystal looks nothing like jessica :x

she looks young, and pretty in the last pic.

down from twelve girls to fourr.

FOR THE LAST TIME, that is not JESSICA'S YOUNGER SISTER!!

it's someone else. that looks nothing like jessica's younger sister. krystal looks more like IM YOONAH.

Guest Yumi -

end her life? -.-

aii..um..yea.

i've bumped into her [jessica] once, and she wasn't exactly RUDE, or very NICE either.

i guess..she was just..mutual? i dunno. -.-

i only got to say Hi. but she didn't seem very 'bratty' like everyone described her to be.

honestly, because of rumors and etc. i think jessica will possibly bring down super girls [like some of you already stated] but then again, you never know.

but i think we should all give these girls a chance. :]

Guest YELL;OH

if you have connection to jessica like you claim, you wouldn`t have written something like that. i find that rather personal information, & thank goodness you posted such a thing on soompi [as opposed to korean boards] where people aren`t as insane.

a good friend of mine knows her, & really doesn`t care for her attitude. like i mentioned before, it`s not like she`s the world`s biggest meanie or anything, but she carries herself in such a way that it`s easy for people to hate on her.

Guest liltickle

I don't why your girls are mad because LSM is creating another girlgroup.

It's his money let him do whatever with it. And I don't know why everyone is getting mad about this..

Honestly the people who ARE disagreeing about this group, needs to get a life..

You guys may not like them and all..but LSM goes for talent not LOOKS.

YG ENTERAINMENT now they go for looks. I'm a FAN of SM AND YG ENTERTAINMENT..

But to be honest YG goes for looks than talent. Sorry.. Still you guys are RETARTS already saying bad comments about this group.

Just heads up..

You guys can talk all your little talking about these girls after they debut then you can critizes them.

Guest sage raven

You guys may not like them and all..but LSM goes for talent not LOOKS.

YG ENTERAINMENT now they go for looks. I'm a FAN of SM AND YG ENTERTAINMENT..

But to be honest YG goes for looks than talent. Sorry.. Still you guys are RETARTS already saying bad comments about this group.

I agree a bit with this post. In the end, it's all about the money companies think they can make. I think, out of the three "main" Korean companies (SM, YG, and JYP), JYP's got the best method/idea/etc. in picking up trainees.

I'm looking forward to this group. ^-^ I know Kwon Yuri and Kim Hyoyeon are talented. Jessica Jung was supposed to be the "2nd BoA" (more like fifth, after all the other "BoAs"), so she must be very talented as well. At the least, she should be able to dance well after training with SM for like...five+ years? Screw the rumors about her. -.-; It's all past now. Im Yoonah is very pretty. ^-^

I highly doubt they'll debut with a live performance. I love SM and everything (I'm a big TVXQ/TSZX/BoA/Kangta fan), but their new stars always debut with a lip-synched performance. =/ I hope they prove me wrong. >.<; They probably won't do as well as Wonder Girls/KARA if they lip-synch...

Archived