Trailers ♥ Tributes { F A N F I C Style.}

Guest F2TS_fan

you are so talented!!! it's ineffable to describe what you do, but it's amazing. possibly future directors?? that'll be awesome. if i ever write a fic, i'm totally going to you. ^_^

keep updating the awesome work!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANG.7BD

wahhh...

i alwase watch your trailers..

and there really GOOD.....

you've got some mad talent there..

haha.

haha..

keep making more more more more trailers!!

Guest shar-izzle

Your work is simply amazing (:

Hopefully the fanfiction I'm currently pulled into updating gets further before you decide to take requests again.

Because I'm surely going to request <33

The Love Sucks tribute was simply amazing.

& I cannot wait until you do the Suicide Note tribute.

You guys are truly talented. I could never do that on my computer.

I'd probably fry it given how much memory it takes up.

D;

WHOOOT. Looking forward to you guys completing your next project: Suicide Note.

Guest m1sz_x_p1ggy

gosh

i love all your trailors!!!!

*cries* i wish i can make trailers like that!

i have one question on your trailers though...

but... i dont know if i should ask it... im such a weird person... *hides* anywayz

PLEASE MAKE MORE TRAILERS! they are all so awesome!! ^^

-Gloria

^ SORRY SACHIKO. We look forward to your possible request this summer :]

WEE SECOND UPDATE!!

**NEW TRIBUTE!! :]**

Finished it today, main vid maker [Ara] did an excellent job! My personal favorite if this one. PLEASY ENJOY! Check it out, and have FUN! :]

Next Project: SUICIDE NOTE tribute

Amount done: 0%

I cannot wait to see this tribute! Sucide Note is such a fun read -- I'm so excited to see what you gals will come up with. :)

--MM

Guest nousasamechie

Gel and Sisters:

YOU GALS ARE AMAZING! My vid inspirators! Thank you so much for sharing and doing what you do. Love seeing the results! *loves*

- Nou

Guest JiEun123

Are all those posters at the bottom posters for someone else's, if not your, stories? Could you give me the links to read the stories? These questions may sound lame, but I'm still new on soompi. Please Help Me Somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I really like your trailers and teasers, and the posters, so please keep up the hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Missy

P.S. Missy is a nickname given to me by some of my friends.

Guest Amuse

GELLLL!! Dude woman, I just saw your thread right now.. =___= Yeah, I'm slow like that. *slaps oneself* ANYWAYS- You know I love your trailers and stuff. ^__^ OMG. So like, I was looking for your phone number again. (the one you gave me last time) But for some reason, I lost it. o_o I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! T__T" lol. OHHH! After Suicide Note, I was wondering if you could do another one for an upcoming fanfic of mine's? If you're wayyyyy too busy, then forget it. >< I don't want to burden you with it ....especially with other peoples' requests. >___< Okay, talk to you later, love~<3

--Carol

TO EVERYONE

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS! I would be glad to send some single posts for my appreciation, but my cousins are here and I'll probably do it when I'm available, I'm watching GOONG with them right now >.<;; haha! Then we're going to HYD 1 && 2. YES! haha But I'm glad for everyone's support and even found the wonderful CHULA, highly recommend our fic and also SERRE giving a LONG recommedation for our fic in the recommendation thread gave us chills of happiness. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your support means alot, many problems are returning having time now slim. We will continue for you guys, supporting our fics, trailers, and everything is very heartwarming. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! God bless. :]

Guest oO__Fantasyy

You guys are just AMAZINGG..your trailers are all fantastic..i love all your work!!

I really recommend you to upload one of your trailers on SM UCC contest..

Im sure you'll win something cos your work is just absolutely great!

If i attempt to make a fanfic..which i really doubt but still i'll run to you guys!!

hehe ..just absolutely amazing xD i would love to see more trailers! keep it up!

Guest tuna_madunna

Oh my, I never been to any fanfic thread!

This really amazed me a lot, esp. your trailers!

All of them are so nicely made!

omg! i love ur guys's trailers/mv's/teasers!!!

so awesome!!! ^^ especially TCTOPOE!!! that one caught my eyes the most!

i jus love the AJA couple!!! so cute!!! also the graphics

were awesome too!!!! ^^ *ah i sound so hyper* ......

oh yeah almost forgot ... THANK U xXFilipina_DreamerXx

for the graphic poster to my fanfic "UNFORGETTABLE SMILE"

it was sooo kOOL!! i loved it!!! keep up the AWESOME work!!!~

Guest happyisbest

wow....you are really good!! Love ur works...wish u could help me make a 30 second clip for my fanfic too :tears::tears::tears:

Currently submitted some of our vids to the SM UCC contest due to so many requests. Can you please support? I love you guys, and thank you so much for helping and supporting us throughout our vids. :]

CONSEQUENCES MV

**NEW** Lee Jun Ki, Romance.

ROMEO main trailer

YES! Thank you so much again! <33

-DBLTWINS Pro.

Guest specificeyeliner

MY LOVELIES! I'm so proud of you! Look how many fans you've got! Well, that's because you're all amazing like that (; Congrats~

Thanks for posting this up in one big thread :) Good luck with everything! I support you 150billion% Keep up with the videos, graphics, &fanfics; don't ever stop! One day you'll all be super duper famous in the big screen &then I can be like "omg it's DBLTwins Pro T_T<333"

If you need anything at all-- help or support or whatever [iwantmyjobback:D] *ahem! :D I'm here for you guys! I love you so much!

MY ATES ARE THE BEST<3

Guest yumi-chan

Currently submitted some of our vids to the SM UCC contest due to so many requests. Can you please support? I love you guys, and thank you so much for helping and supporting us throughout our vids. :]

CONSEQUENCES MV

**NEW** Lee Jun Ki, Romance.

ROMEO main trailer

YES! Thank you so much again! <33

-DBLTWINS Pro.

i'm rooting for you guys! =)

--Yumi

Archived