Quantcast
Lucy

Best Skin Whitening Product That Works Fast

Likas Papaya soap does work. In fact, I notice my hands got really lighter. Actually my right hand is a bit lighter than the left because that holds the soap more often. I use the soap for my face and body. My face is lighter as well. If you want a whole skincare regimen, I've tried Kose Medicated Sekkisei and Seikisho line. I think it's a little less expensive the Shiseido's White Lucent Line, but it works well. It makes my skin glow as well. I used to use their bar soap which is $18 each, but since I discovered Likas which sells for less than $2 here I stopped using it. I really loved the soap but it was just too unreasonably expensive when there's already a soap that does whiten and cost much less.

i find that the shiseido whitening range makes my skin flakey

i used the lancome blanc expert and that worked really well...so well that i haven't been using it in 2/3 months just to give myself back some colour >_<

i used likas for like a week just before the lancome so i really cant say about those results

If you want a quick fix for lightening your skin, just use the Olay White Radiance lotion. You can order it from ebay for about $9, and it gives your skin an instantly fairer look. Plus, it's just a darn good moisturizer.

-ginger

Likas Papaya Soap. They have them in Filipino stores, or if you google..you'll find some.

They only have it at filipino store or any asian store?

cause i really want to try it out

i heard a lot of good review about it

i just bought Shiseido's white lucent thingy brightening lotion..was just wondering if it works well.

i'm already as pale as caucasians, but i intend to use this to keep my skin that way..any one using this?

Do skin whitening products affect your skin in a really bad way beside making it dry?

because my mother saw me checking out products and made a big deal out of it

she said I was crazy and we'd have a family talk if she ever finds products in my room or something because they are so bad and she still keeps blablaing about it!

but all I want is for my skin to be as white as it was before last summer holidays in savannah!

So how do those products affect your skin?

i just bought Shiseido's white lucent thingy brightening lotion..was just wondering if it works well.

i'm already as pale as caucasians, but i intend to use this to keep my skin that way..any one using this?

I've been using the shiseido white lucent cleanser for a few months now and I don't see any results but it may vary from people to people.

I have the papaya soap but I'm too scared to use it. My cousin's filipino maid advised that i don't use it because she too heard that you'll end up having dark spots or something if you go in the sun often after using the soap plus it really dries the skin up. To all the soompiers here who have seen positive results with likas, were there absolutely no side effects?

I think i'm going to try Pond's Whitening Cream, thanks for the recommendation veruca08 ^-^

I just exfoliated (ummm, i think thats how you spell it?..) everytime I took a shower (everyday), not too much though or you'll end up with dry skin. It took a while, maybe 6 to 12 months? Now I'm definetly paler than before, I was surprised at what exfoliating could do! I used this soap called Ginkgo Natural, by Charmzone I think?The soap was not made to lighten skin, but I think it works for it too!

digicampics023.jpg

And I used to have a tan, not a light one either!

Did anybody try the Kose Mask White or any of the other Kose whitening products? I heard the mask was pretty amazing (lightening skin a few shades with just one application), and I've heard good things about the whitening toners. I'm going out to buy the mask this weekend - just wondering if there's anything else I should get :D

how come i dunt see it there... =(

Really? well i go to the Mississauga T&T...since i live there lol but i've seen it in the aisle where they sell shampoos, toothbrush..those stuff^^

there is another chinese supermarket in Mississauga that sells them too...its H&H(Hongwai)-sp?

Do skin whitening products affect your skin in a really bad way beside making it dry?

because my mother saw me checking out products and made a big deal out of it

she said I was crazy and we'd have a family talk if she ever finds products in my room or something because they are so bad and she still keeps blablaing about it!

but all I want is for my skin to be as white as it was before last summer holidays in savannah!

So how do those products affect your skin?

ricewater is like when you wash rice and its the white water right? would you put it on like a cosmetic cotton pad and just like... tap your face with it? >< then wash it off after.. 5 min?

ricewater is like when you wash rice and its the white water right? would you put it on like a cosmetic cotton pad and just like... tap your face with it? >< then wash it off after.. 5 min?

i don't think so is it???? i have no clue but i thought when you wash rice you're rincing off all the dirt and impurities and excess starchy stuff so then the water would have all those impurities??? i wouldn't want to wipe that on my face!!

i dunno though...

ok i'm thinking of buying the likas soap but now after reading some people saying that you get brown spots etc if you go in the sun....does that really happen????? if so then heck no i'm not using it! although there isn't much sun in the uk...would it be ok if you washed your face with it and then used a moisturiser with an spf of like a million or something lol :sweatingbullets:

and i'm also thinking of getting some shiseido stuff but i went on their website and i have no clue what is what and what would be best to purchase :wacko: what do you use??? or is shiseido even the best?? which would you reccomend??

Your safest product-i would highly recommend anyone to used the "PROMINA" kind..its really cheap only 5.00$

and it should last you for couple of months-b/c you don't need to apply alot on your face...

You used it like make-up fondation but you put it while your asleep, and next morning wash it off..do that every night

before bed..in about couple of days-you'll notice your face is getting lighter...

to get more lighter skin result just keep on using them... it also helps w/Acne & freckles too..it really works..

I always have it with me...

however buy the correct bottle though..there are two bottle-one has a Silver Sticker on the box-the other doesn't... get the one w/the Silver Sticker...

the ones w/out the silver sticker doesn't work good enough...

you can get them at your local asian stores asked to see if they have it.

=)

PAPAYA SOAP works great, but it only exfoliates the skin's top surface so it only enhances your natural skin tone and it can take up to a year to see visible results...

I have tan skin and the only thing that I saw immediate results is from Godiva skincare products (godivaskincare.com) Their fruit acid and licorice cream not only made me paler but it smooth my skin. I became so pale my mom thought i was anemic ;)

ANything with licorice root extract can lighten your skin naturally.

I second Godiva products. I saw results within the first week. But the results go away when you stop using them.

I used the bar soap and the lotion.

I use SaVon De-luxe soap in lavendar. Omg. I can swear by this stuff. The soap itself is french-milled and is labeled as a luxury soap (except that it's pretty cheap :) ). YOu can tell that the lavender scent is real because the you can see/feel the buds and the leaves in the soap. The fragrance is so light and pleasant. I LOVE IT. It's not labeled as a whitening soap, but I've been using it for a few years now and my skin is a lot clearer and paler. Even during marching band season, I get minimal tanning. I always used to be tan-prone, but now...? Haha. :)

I've tried a lot of the other scents. At first, I thought that the lemongrass soap was the best, but now... I'm opting for lavender. The oatmeal/milk one was very sweet-smelling, but I didn't like it as much? I'm looking forward to buying the rosemary mint as soon as my lavendar is gone. The best thing, aside from everything mentioned, is how long it lasts! I feel like I've been using my current bar for forever!

300.jpg

You can check out reviews here: CLICK

^ As you can see, they're all really positive. *(;