Best Skin Whitening Product That Works Fast

Guest Lucy

Guest adorkablexasian

shisheido white lucent lotion. a bit expensive but it worked really well for me xD my mom said i looked whiter than a white person

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest white-skin-girl

really papaya soap works? is it better than shiseido??? I've bought the shiseido white lucent cleanser gel, and its so expensive but i hope it works well. but the lady tells me it will work for at 3 to 6 months!

SO TELL ME GUYS, SHISEIDO white lucent cleanser gel OR PAPAYA SOAP is better?

Guest ChouChou

oo ya know i'm going to try this likas soap thing, it sounds real good

my skin is pretty pale now but kinda like a pasty pale and my skin tone is a little uneven so i might get it to help it go a bit creamier pale and hopefully it'll help even my skin tone

i found some websites that sell the soap for those who have troubles finding it to purchase

it's pretty darn cheap!

- ASIACHI.COM - $3.49 and has a deal where they sell 12 for $34.80, don't know about shipping yet, gotta check haha

- 911HEALTHSHOP.COM - selling for $5.95

um those are ones i've found so far lol

seems like the first one has the better deal huh? but i'm not sure about what sizes they're selling

-------------------------

just need to find a whitening lotion or moisterizing cream. there are so many but it's so hard to choose which one!

yeahh some i heard papaya soap takes different amounts of time to have effect depending on who you are and what kind of skin type. thanks for the other recommendations because i really want to be nice and pale.

i'll try likas first and possibly the sheseido and licorice root extract.

Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

i used to use papaya soap & it was working pretty decently for meeh.

but then like.

i joined colorguard & we`re out in the sun a LOT

& my mommie sed that if yooh use papaya soap & yer gunna be under the sun a LOT..

yer skin`ll turn blotchy & uneven. >_<;;

but other than that.

it took about 2~3 months for meeh to notice a differnece when i used to use it T_T;;

but then agen. i`m tan.

REALLY tan. o_o;

Guest w4termelon

aww the likas papaya soap is that popular eh....

i should try it~ but toronto dont have any philipino stores......?or im just stupid.

i shall go on a hunt for it ^=^ !

Guest BAN`CHAN

i tried the likas papaya soap but it didn't really seem to lighten me up at all.

i used it for like 3 months too. no difference :(

Guest dbsk_forever

i use random whitening creams...and exfoliate often...

however i stopped doing it due to laziness... it seems to work fine for me

i still think it all depends on your original skin colour...mine is kind of light. already (not pale though)...so using any type of whitening cream, cheap or not...pretty much works well.

Guest husssh

really papaya soap works? is it better than shiseido??? I've bought the shiseido white lucent cleanser gel, and its so expensive but i hope it works well. but the lady tells me it will work for at 3 to 6 months!

SO TELL ME GUYS, SHISEIDO white lucent cleanser gel OR PAPAYA SOAP is better?

both works. i use both of these products. i have the white lucent foaming cleanser, toning lotion, and proctective moisturizer with spf. i use this for my face cause i'm too iffy about using soap bars on my face. and for my body i use likas papaya soap. i've been using it for about a month now and i did get a lot whiter. and as my face.. it's pale. lol. let's just say if i had the money i'd use shiseido on my body too. everyone has said i've gotten noticably pale. hope i helped. x)

and you guys can buy likas papaya soap from soompiers, most of them sell it for $5, which i think is pretty good considering the regular price is nearly $4. they still need to make a little profit and consider shipping.

Guest dbsk_star

aww the likas papaya soap is that popular eh....

i should try it~ but toronto dont have any philipino stores......?or im just stupid.

i shall go on a hunt for it ^=^ !

T&T chinese supermarket sells them too..u can find it in Markham, Scarborough, or Mississauga

ya i started using Likas papaya soap around January and i noticed that my skintone has gone whiter^^

its good

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

kindaaa dumb question

but can you use it for your body too? O___O;

hahaha.

i don`t want a pale face and a darker body O__O;

Guest joonieballoonie

Me and my mom kinda went on a Shiseido shopping spree a little while ago :D and got most of the products in the white lucent line, but I'm a bit worried that the products will break me out. Did the soap give you any breakouts? My friends told me that it'll probably be okay if I tone afterwards, but I don't want to add anything to my skincare regimen that'll ruin it completely. I'm saving the lotion for my brown arms because I'm sure it'll break my face out in pimples

Guest juju<3

lol.. Likas Papaya soap didn't work for me at all.. I finished the whole bar too ><;;

how much does the Shesido stuff cost? Isn't it like super expensive?

and where do u buy licorice extract of or the Godiva Line?

Guest *smilez*

T&T chinese supermarket sells them too..u can find it in Markham, Scarborough, or Mississauga

ya i started using Likas papaya soap around January and i noticed that my skintone has gone whiter^^

its good

how come i dunt see it there... =(

Archived