Download Links For Non-korean Tv Shows & Movies

pocca

i typically download since it's easier for me that way but aside from megavideo, you can use tudou. Or even youku if you have good connection where it can load easily. I typically use these two to watch streamed tvb shows...just search for the chinese name of the drama and google it and you can usually find episodes.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, if anyone know where I can download or watch Hua Mulan(vicki zhaowei) please do tell me k!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Ps I found it already. Actually my sister bought the cd but the subtitle suck so bad.

So I went around & found this. I guess the sub here is good. Haven't download it yet. Just wanna share with ya'll.

<a href="http://phim2you.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13322" target="_blank">http://phim2you.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13322</a>

Guest stephaniehk4

i download all my american movies from movies-megaupload.com

but they've been having server problems lately =/

they have so many movies! i love itttt

hopefully they'll fix things soon but i definitely recommend this site!

the only thing is they have some sort of block on their files

so you can't burn them to DVDs

• 3 weeks later...
Guest happy_cherrie

hey guys i have been using www.eztv.it to download gossip girl and other tv shows but for some reason it is not working anymore...would someone be able to give me another site that i could download tv shows from?? thanks in advance!! by the way i hope this is the right thread!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest leo_chan007

I really like watching them,but haishh..so hard to find in the cd stores around here. :mellow: Help me please~ Ohh..and I need english subs! B)

Guest Maikaru_DC

Rahtree Reborn and Rahtree Revenger are some Thai horrors with my favourite Mario Maurer in it ;)

I found one with english subs

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tamara

hi! does anyonw know where i can download japanese game show ( Tokyo Friend park II ) ?

thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know a site dedicated to streaming Hong Kong dramas/movies? (maybe sites from Hong Kong?)

For example, tudou.com is (I think) owned by a Mandarin company so most things are Mandarin, unless you specify which language/dialect.

I'm pretty sure people living in Hong Kong and who can type in Chinese would know, but I'm not too good with reading/writing.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Guest aznfighter

does anyone know where i can get eng subs for tvb's gentle crackdown 1? i found a lot of links for the 2nd one but the first seems to be nonexistent i can only find viet/mandarin dubs.... thanks a bunch

• 2 weeks later...

Archived